TTA Exorcism

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-06-2017, 12:26 PM
RE: TTA Exorcism
When I wear makeup, someone is less likely to clock me as trans. And in the conservative place I live, that means less likely to be harassed, beat up, or even just stared at. Some days I'm braver than others.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Emma's post
07-06-2017, 12:30 PM
(07-06-2017 12:26 PM)Emma Wrote:  When I wear makeup, someone is less likely to clock me as trans. And in the conservative place I live, that means less likely to be harassed, beat up, or even just stared at. Some days I'm braver than others.

Still very sad that you have to consider such things as you live your daily life.

Sigh. Maybe someday you won't, and that will be great!

I honestly would have never guessed from the couple pictures I've seen of you on this site, so you could consider that mission accomplished in a sort of fashion.
[+] 1 user Likes Stefan Mayerschoff's post
07-06-2017, 12:37 PM
(07-06-2017 12:30 PM)Stefan Mayerschoff Wrote:  
(07-06-2017 12:26 PM)Emma Wrote:  When I wear makeup, someone is less likely to clock me as trans. And in the conservative place I live, that means less likely to be harassed, beat up, or even just stared at. Some days I'm braver than others.

Still very sad that you have to consider such things as you live your daily life.

I honestly would have never guessed from the couple pictures I've seen of you on this site, so you could consider that mission accomplished in a sort of fashion.

Well thanks! Granted, all I've posted are pictures of me with makeup and the pictures I like most. Even without makeup, I still look like a woman, but anyone paying a little attention could see some remaining beard shadow that the laser hasn't killed yet. Those are some demons I'd really like to exorcise!

Anyway, I'd love to see a day where anyone can wear/do whateverfuck they want with fashion and makeup and their gender is irrelevant so no one has to worry. But I don't see that happening anytime in the near future. Maybe some day though!
[+] 2 users Like Emma's post
07-06-2017, 12:41 PM (This post was last modified: 07-06-2017 01:00 PM by Clockwork.)
(07-06-2017 07:15 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(07-06-2017 07:12 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Surely somewhere there's a kid with a ouija board...* Laugh out load The demon won't need your charity for long. Smile

It always surprised me that demons could spell...and speak perfect English Consider

I always explain to people that Ouija boards don't work. There's always one jackass who comes up with twisted crap and moves the planchette to freak people out.

Disclaimer: That jackass is usually me.
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post
07-06-2017, 12:58 PM
(07-06-2017 11:58 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(07-06-2017 08:10 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I like lipstick every once on awhile too when going out somewhere nice.

You and me both, sister.

[Image: redhead_zpsqsywdfzu.png]

Purty Wink Tongue
07-06-2017, 01:01 PM
(07-06-2017 12:41 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  
(07-06-2017 07:15 AM)jennybee Wrote:  It always surprised me that demons could spell...and speak perfect English Consider

I always explain to people that Ouija boards don't work. There's always one jackass who comes up with twisted crap and moves the planchette to freak people out.

Disclaimer: That jackass is usually me.

I'd be pretty hard to freak out. I like to vacation in haunted places, including staying in rooms that are supposedly "the most haunted." And no, I don't believe in ghosts. Tongue I just like the stories.
07-06-2017, 01:03 PM
(07-06-2017 12:25 PM)Vera Wrote:  I don't even wanna know *where* your hand actually goes, Girly... Unsure

I always find left-handed people eating kinda adorably weird... when I see *myself* filmed eating or drinking, I'm like, wow, this is weird, how *does* she do it Rolleyes

Ha! That's likely got it. We intelligentsia had to do some non-standard, out-of-the-box wiring when first learning to mimic motor patterns because we were training on convolutions of the patterns the hoi polloi were using. No wonder we can do math and science better. Wonder if other any others in their right minds have difficulty coordinating their movements in a mirror.

#sigh
07-06-2017, 01:04 PM
(07-06-2017 12:37 PM)Emma Wrote:  
(07-06-2017 12:30 PM)Stefan Mayerschoff Wrote:  Still very sad that you have to consider such things as you live your daily life.

Well thanks! Granted, all I've posted are pictures of me with makeup and the pictures I like most. Even without makeup, I still look like a woman, but anyone paying a little attention could see some remaining beard shadow that the laser hasn't killed yet. Those are some demons I'd really like to exorcise!

Anyway, I'd love to see a day where anyone can wear/do whateverfuck they want with fashion and makeup and their gender is irrelevant so no one has to worry. But I don't see that happening anytime in the near future. Maybe some day though!

I agree with SM, I wouldn't have known you were trans unless you said something, which you did, which is how I know Hobo Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
07-06-2017, 01:12 PM
(06-06-2017 08:32 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(06-06-2017 07:42 PM)unsapien Wrote:  [Image: armand-cabrera-cabrera-demon-alcohol-web.jpg?1460644092]

Now you have me thinking of picking up a bottle of cognac when I go shopping Friday. I really wish Costco still carried Remy Martin XO. They sold it for $80 a bottle. BevMo gets $135 for the same size bottle. That stuff is so good!

Guley- stop that filthy habit! Dodgy If your family is like mine, you will die decades too early and painfully, to boot.

Shit If I could get alcohol in a Costco around here I might truly be fucked.
Men in my family all smoked and drank, at least I never smoked. I'm working on the other.

Family history says if I don't smarten up it's a stroke or heart attack in the next 25 years.

A friend in the hole

"If we're going to be damned, let's be damned for what we really are." - Captain Picard
07-06-2017, 01:16 PM
Since I can't add to my above post on what you use for makeup/products, I forgot to add that I also use Hempz Vanilla Plum shampoo and conditioner and sometimes a rosewater refresher spray on my hair. I use some perfume on occasion as well (right now I like Smashbox Heartbreaker Eau De Parfum) and Tom's deodorant which is amazing. The only reason I mention these is that-not only are they awesome products- but they're vegan and cruelty-free!

Carry on Drinking Beverage
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post