TTA Exorcism

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-06-2017, 01:23 PM
RE: TTA Exorcism
(07-06-2017 10:10 AM)Emma Wrote:  
(07-06-2017 10:00 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Yabut, you go to work in an office, I go do yoga Tongue When I actually go out out, it takes me about an hour to get ready--hair, make up, outfit, the whole shebang Wink .

I'd say I take about an hour+ all together as well. Tongue It's the makeup part that takes half an hour.

Yeah, I'm going to a CD release party tonight (hubby produced a CD) and it will take about an hour to get ready. Husband takes 15 minutes...tops!

Emma, I did finally find a lipstick that actually stays on. It's called LipSense and the damned stuff really does not budge even when you eat pizza. It's an alcohol base or something. It has an odd smell but it dissipates quickly. The only way I can get it off is with a Neutrogena gel bar of soap. It's not cheap though. It's over 20 bucks.

The other thing I'm addicted to is Youtube tutorials. Makeup tutorials relax me but I'll watch just about any kind of online tutorial. There's something about listening to someone explain how to do something that I really like.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
07-06-2017, 01:24 PM
No metaphor needed. I'm pretty sure I have actual demons that need to be exorcised.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 3 users Like yakherder's post
07-06-2017, 01:30 PM
(07-06-2017 12:25 PM)Vera Wrote:  I don't even wanna know *where* your hand actually goes, Girly... Unsure

I always find left-handed people eating kinda adorably weird... when I see *myself* filmed eating or drinking, I'm like, wow, this is weird, how *does* she do it Rolleyes

Left handed people are "of the devil!" Get thee to a nunnery!

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
07-06-2017, 01:45 PM
My current job is a demon I need to exorcise. I wish the mine would open back up or I could find a similar rotational position that involves dealing with relatively normal people in a relatively normal context. Corrections is not good for my mind. The pay is great, and the work is easy 95% of the time, but it comes with a price.

I've yet to find the time to establish anything resembling a social life outside of work since leaving the Army and becoming a full time Canadian, and the nature of this job means I spend most of my time dealing with the roughly 5% of the inmate population that I'd define as the trouble makers.

I need some normal people to associate with.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post
07-06-2017, 01:54 PM
(07-06-2017 01:45 PM)yakherder Wrote:  My current job is a demon I need to exorcise. I wish the mine would open back up or I could find a similar rotational position that involves dealing with relatively normal people in a relatively normal context. Corrections is not good for my mind. The pay is great, and the work is easy 95% of the time, but it comes with a price.

I've yet to find the time to establish anything resembling a social life outside of work since leaving the Army and becoming a full time Canadian, and the nature of this job means I spend most of my time dealing with the roughly 5% of the inmate population that I'd define as the trouble makers.

I need some normal people to associate with.

We all need to do the TTA get together thing somewhere sometime. Not that anyone on here is normal mind you Wink but I still think it would be fun. But apparently, I'm the only one who wants to do it. Hobo

Anyway, since you need a work exorcism, here is what I suggest-have your gfs parents watch the kids and go away for the weekend somewhere fun. Just escape everything for a little while. You've been working like crazy, you deserve a break to unplug for a bit and settle into civilian life. Weekend getaways always help me unplug and recenter myself anyway.
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
07-06-2017, 01:55 PM
(07-06-2017 01:04 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(07-06-2017 12:37 PM)Emma Wrote:  Well thanks! Granted, all I've posted are pictures of me with makeup and the pictures I like most. Even without makeup, I still look like a woman, but anyone paying a little attention could see some remaining beard shadow that the laser hasn't killed yet. Those are some demons I'd really like to exorcise!

Anyway, I'd love to see a day where anyone can wear/do whateverfuck they want with fashion and makeup and their gender is irrelevant so no one has to worry. But I don't see that happening anytime in the near future. Maybe some day though!

I agree with SM, I wouldn't have known you were trans unless you said something, which you did, which is how I know Hobo Tongue

Thanks! I wish that I could afford to finish my laser removal to get the rest of this beard shadow cleared up so I could go makeup free comfortably. Someday when money is less of an issue.
[+] 1 user Likes Emma's post
07-06-2017, 02:01 PM
(07-06-2017 01:55 PM)Emma Wrote:  
(07-06-2017 01:04 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I agree with SM, I wouldn't have known you were trans unless you said something, which you did, which is how I know Hobo Tongue

Thanks! I wish that I could afford to finish my laser removal to get the rest of this beard shadow cleared up so I could go makeup free comfortably. Someday when money is less of an issue.

What do you use now?
07-06-2017, 02:02 PM
(07-06-2017 02:01 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(07-06-2017 01:55 PM)Emma Wrote:  Thanks! I wish that I could afford to finish my laser removal to get the rest of this beard shadow cleared up so I could go makeup free comfortably. Someday when money is less of an issue.

What do you use now?

A friend gave me a Tria home laser, but it broke when I lent it back to her lol. So right now, I have nothing.
[+] 1 user Likes Emma's post
07-06-2017, 02:09 PM
(07-06-2017 02:02 PM)Emma Wrote:  
(07-06-2017 02:01 PM)jennybee Wrote:  What do you use now?

A friend gave me a Tria home laser, but it broke when I lent it back to her lol. So right now, I have nothing.

I don't like hair...anywhere Big Grin well, except on my head Wink Is the Tria any good? You could also try a no!no! hair remover--I don't think they're as expensive as a Tria and I think (although you might want to double check) you can use it on your face. Nair is also good for overall hair removal and cheap as fuck (although make sure you get the kind for your face if you are going to be using it for that).
07-06-2017, 02:26 PM
(07-06-2017 02:09 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I don't like hair...anywhere Big Grin well, except on my head Wink

That must get itchy.

#sigh