TTA Exorcism

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-06-2017, 02:51 PM
RE: TTA Exorcism
(07-06-2017 02:48 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(07-06-2017 02:28 PM)Emma Wrote:  Only at first. Then your body gets used to it and it doesn't itch.

Right. So explain to me why the end state warrants the itch? Seems like there'd be nothing to absorb the sweat.

I actually find deodorant absorbs better into your pits when there is no hair. I feel much cleaner. And I feel much cleaner other places too with nothing there--as for what warrants that--um--it feels better during ah..extracurricular activities. Wink
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
07-06-2017, 02:54 PM
(07-06-2017 02:48 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(07-06-2017 02:28 PM)Emma Wrote:  Only at first. Then your body gets used to it and it doesn't itch.

Right. So explain to me why the end state warrants the itch? Seems like there'd be nothing to absorb the sweat.

Hair growing back? Plus, you gotta be careful not to shave too closely in some areas.
[+] 1 user Likes Emma's post
07-06-2017, 04:29 PM
(07-06-2017 02:39 PM)yakherder Wrote:  I pluck my ear and nose hair with tweezers and shave my armpits when ticks are a concern Consider

Also, ouch Shocking
07-06-2017, 04:31 PM
(07-06-2017 02:54 PM)Emma Wrote:  
(07-06-2017 02:48 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Right. So explain to me why the end state warrants the itch? Seems like there'd be nothing to absorb the sweat.

Hair growing back? Plus, you gotta be careful not to shave too closely in some areas.

Yup straight razor especially not recommended for some areas Tongue Hobo
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
07-06-2017, 05:15 PM
(07-06-2017 01:30 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(07-06-2017 12:25 PM)Vera Wrote:  I always find left-handed people eating kinda adorably weird... when I see *myself* filmed eating or drinking, I'm like, wow, this is weird, how *does* she do it Rolleyes

Left handed people are "of the devil!" Get thee to a nunnery!

I can eat with either hand. I do so depending on who I'm sitting with so I don't bump elbows. Do I need to go halfway to a nunnery?
[+] 2 users Like Clockwork's post
07-06-2017, 08:04 PM
(07-06-2017 01:54 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(07-06-2017 01:45 PM)yakherder Wrote:  My current job is a demon I need to exorcise. I wish the mine would open back up or I could find a similar rotational position that involves dealing with relatively normal people in a relatively normal context. Corrections is not good for my mind. The pay is great, and the work is easy 95% of the time, but it comes with a price.

I've yet to find the time to establish anything resembling a social life outside of work since leaving the Army and becoming a full time Canadian, and the nature of this job means I spend most of my time dealing with the roughly 5% of the inmate population that I'd define as the trouble makers.

I need some normal people to associate with.

We all need to do the TTA get together thing somewhere sometime. Not that anyone on here is normal mind you Wink but I still think it would be fun. But apparently, I'm the only one who wants to do it. Hobo

Anyway, since you need a work exorcism, here is what I suggest-have your gfs parents watch the kids and go away for the weekend somewhere fun. Just escape everything for a little while. You've been working like crazy, you deserve a break to unplug for a bit and settle into civilian life. Weekend getaways always help me unplug and recenter myself anyway.

I'm certainly interested in the idea of a TTA get together at some point. Now just isn't a good time for me Tongue Too much shit going on. In a year or two, that will hopefully not be the case.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
07-06-2017, 08:14 PM
Girly, I did use to flatter myself we were smarter or something... Then found out Bush (the Elder, but still) was left-handed and down the drain that theory went [Image: flush.r191677.gif]

(07-06-2017 01:30 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Left handed people are "of the devil!" Get thee to a nunnery!

While in the grip of the high fever of my religiosity I kinda... wanted to. But only because I have a tendency to want to do as much as I possibly can when I feel strongly about something or someone.

Luckily, even in the throes of religion I knew I wasn't cut out for it...

(07-06-2017 05:15 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  I can eat with either hand. I do so depending on who I'm sitting with so I don't bump elbows. Do I need to go halfway to a nunnery?

I can mirror write... much like Leonardo da Vinci...

... and there the similarities end, really Sleepy

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Vera's post
07-06-2017, 08:22 PM
(07-06-2017 08:04 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(07-06-2017 01:54 PM)jennybee Wrote:  We all need to do the TTA get together thing somewhere sometime. Not that anyone on here is normal mind you Wink but I still think it would be fun. But apparently, I'm the only one who wants to do it. Hobo

Anyway, since you need a work exorcism, here is what I suggest-have your gfs parents watch the kids and go away for the weekend somewhere fun. Just escape everything for a little while. You've been working like crazy, you deserve a break to unplug for a bit and settle into civilian life. Weekend getaways always help me unplug and recenter myself anyway.

I'm certainly interested in the idea of a TTA get together at some point. Now just isn't a good time for me Tongue Too much shit going on. In a year or two, that will hopefully not be the case.

Well, if it ever happens, judging by the lack of interest on here, it'll probably just be you and me and our significant others. I hope more people would decide to come though Undecided
08-06-2017, 12:33 AM
(07-06-2017 08:22 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(07-06-2017 08:04 PM)yakherder Wrote:  I'm certainly interested in the idea of a TTA get together at some point. Now just isn't a good time for me Tongue Too much shit going on. In a year or two, that will hopefully not be the case.

Well, if it ever happens, judging by the lack of interest on here, it'll probably just be you and me and our significant others. I hope more people would decide to come though Undecided

I'd come if I had the money Tongue Sadly at the moment I'm flat broke, and will be for a while...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
08-06-2017, 05:32 AM
(07-06-2017 08:22 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(07-06-2017 08:04 PM)yakherder Wrote:  I'm certainly interested in the idea of a TTA get together at some point. Now just isn't a good time for me Tongue Too much shit going on. In a year or two, that will hopefully not be the case.

I'd be interested, would require and "interesting" conversation with my wife...and I'd prefer it not require an airplane ride. I'd rather drive for 3 days then fly.

A friend in the hole

"If we're going to be damned, let's be damned for what we really are." - Captain Picard
[+] 1 user Likes unsapien's post