TTA Forum Census Questionnaire

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-05-2013, 06:13 PM (This post was last modified: 07-05-2013 07:15 PM by Full Circle.)
TTA Forum Census Questionnaire
This is my first attempt at something like this so it may not be the greatest.
Surveymonkey limited the questionnaire to 10 questions unless I wanted to pony up money to upgrade...so 10 is all you get Excl

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/967RLMG

To see results log in info:

User name: Full_CircleTTA
Password: Circumference

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-05-2013, 06:21 PM
RE: TTA Forum Census Questionnaire
(07-05-2013 06:13 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  This is my first attempt at something like this so it may not be the greatest.
Surveymonkey limited the questionnaire to 10 questions unless I wanted to pony up money to upgrade...so 10 is all you get Excl

I'll try to figure out if I'm he only one who can access the results or if anyone can.

Done.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
07-05-2013, 06:27 PM
(07-05-2013 06:21 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(07-05-2013 06:13 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  This is my first attempt at something like this so it may not be the greatest.

I'll try to figure out if I'm he only one who can access the results or if anyone can.

Done.

Let me see if I can now look it up.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
07-05-2013, 06:27 PM
Done Big Grin

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
07-05-2013, 06:28 PM
(07-05-2013 06:21 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

Done.

Fin

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
07-05-2013, 06:33 PM
Cool! I can see the results, four replies so far.

So let me try posting the hyperlink where I can see the results and you try to bring them up. I had to create an account with user name and password so it may not work.

I just checked and it shows IP addresses when you look at individual responses, is this going to be an issue?

[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
07-05-2013, 06:50 PM
I just took it. I wouldn't have any problem with that. It's not like it will be listing my SSN or anything.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-05-2013, 06:54 PM
(07-05-2013 06:50 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  I just took it. I wouldn't have any problem with that. It's not like it will be listing my SSN or anything.

No I wouldn't. But I was going to post the username and password so all could access the raw data, thoughts or comments?

07-05-2013, 06:55 PM (This post was last modified: 07-05-2013 07:27 PM by Full Circle.)
I don't know enough about computer security to determine if someone has our IP addresses they could screw with the info.

Edit:
I have been informed that our IP addresses are behind a NAT http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Network_add...ranslation
so I have posted the username and password in the OP.

07-05-2013, 08:48 PM
(07-05-2013 06:55 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  I have posted the username and password in the OP.

Hope you don't use that password anywhere else.

Also, I started on building a form integrated into this forum. If someone helps building the form I can work on the other stuff.

I will not be limited in how many questions can be asked.

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid305014

Edit: I guess, we can leave it as is. Using survey monkey is less work for me.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss