TTA Forum Census Questionnaire

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-05-2013, 10:16 AM
RE: TTA Forum Census Questionnaire
I'm surprised to find the age group majority isn't slightly lower, I always thought it was. Maybe it'll change as more people participate.

I'm also surprised at how nearly equal the second last question (were you raised in a religious home) is.

The political comments made me laugh a bit, people are funny.

Someone changed the language to navigate, I thought something like this might happen. Maybe the password should be changed and then one person (Full_Circle?) can update us periodically? To avoid vandals. Just a thought.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2013, 10:23 AM
OK. I don't understand the fascination with income... but it seems all my fascination has but one vector. Big Grin

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
08-05-2013, 01:31 PM
I was far more truthful on this than I was on my last Census. I don't really speak the Dark Tongue of Mordor, but the government now thinks I do.

Anyway, I enjoyed the 20 seconds it took to do this... thanks.

[Image: opforum1.png]
08-05-2013, 04:12 PM
"What is your political affiliation......" Confused

I have just logged in to check the results and its all in German Huh

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
08-05-2013, 04:37 PM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2013 05:16 PM by Vera.)
(08-05-2013 10:23 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  OK. I don't understand the fascination with income...

Me either. Esp. since I don't get paid in US $, nor is the living standard here comparable to that over there, so that would make my answer pointless. That is, if I were to give one, which I'm not.

(08-05-2013 04:12 PM)bemore Wrote:  "What is your political affiliation......" Confused

I have just logged in to check the results and its all in German Huh

That's 'cause the whole idea is fascist. Now if you'll excuse me, I&I and I are in the middle of a very interesting conversation about politics. Big Grin

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
20-05-2013, 09:24 PM
(07-05-2013 06:13 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  This is my first attempt at something like this so it may not be the greatest.
Surveymonkey limited the questionnaire to 10 questions unless I wanted to pony up money to upgrade...so 10 is all you get Excl

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/967RLMG

To see results log in info:

User name: Full_CircleTTA
Password: Circumference

I see many new "faces" in the forum, perhaps you'd like to fill out a questionnaire we have going to take a pulse of the members.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
20-05-2013, 10:04 PM
Fifteen minutes after I filled it out some asshole knocked on my door wanting to sell me siding.

Said he gets his leads from some guy in Florida...

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes bbeljefe's post
21-05-2013, 06:28 AM
(20-05-2013 09:24 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  I see many new "faces" in the forum, perhaps you'd like to fill out a questionnaire we have going to take a pulse of the members.

Done!

And I checked the results, and the question about were you raised in a religious home is still equal. I was surprised slightly at the age distribution. I knew there were more younger people than me here. I guess I expected the results to be a gradual slope, rather than a bumpy one.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
21-05-2013, 06:44 AM
(21-05-2013 06:28 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  
(20-05-2013 09:24 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  I see many new "faces" in the forum, perhaps you'd like to fill out a questionnaire we have going to take a pulse of the members.

Done!

And I checked the results, and the question about were you raised in a religious home is still equal. I was surprised slightly at the age distribution. I knew there were more younger people than me here. I guess I expected the results to be a gradual slope, rather than a bumpy one.

We are a "bumpy" lot, we are. Cool

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
21-05-2013, 06:45 AM
(20-05-2013 10:04 PM)bbeljefe Wrote:  Fifteen minutes after I filled it out some asshole knocked on my door wanting to sell me siding.

Said he gets his leads from some guy in Florida...

Did you buy any? My distributor needs all the sales he can get! Laughat