TTA Forum Census Questionnaire

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-05-2013, 06:45 PM
RE: TTA Forum Census Questionnaire
(21-05-2013 06:45 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(20-05-2013 10:04 PM)bbeljefe Wrote:  Fifteen minutes after I filled it out some asshole knocked on my door wanting to sell me siding.

Said he gets his leads from some guy in Florida...

Did you buy any? My distributor needs all the sales he can get! Laughat

Got the Victorian Blue with Grey trim. He said that after my check clears, two nice young European men would be coming to install it. At least I think they're European. Names are Jose and Hose B... or something like that. Spanish, I think they must be. Consider

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-05-2013, 08:56 PM
RE: TTA Forum Census Questionnaire
(21-05-2013 06:45 PM)bbeljefe Wrote:  
(21-05-2013 06:45 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  Did you buy any? My distributor needs all the sales he can get! Laughat

Got the Victorian Blue with Grey trim. He said that after my check clears, two nice young European men would be coming to install it. At least I think they're European. Names are Jose and Hose B... or something like that. Spanish, I think they must be. Consider

Nice choice, but I would have preferred the white trim.

Got an unsolicited call today from a trade journal that wanted me to advertise with them. I said I didn't promote or advertise. How do you find new business he asked. I told him I actively avoided new business. What? I don't undersand? he says. I asked him if he even knew what kind of business I was in. After hemming and hawing he said he assumed I built homes because I have the word "home" in my company name. Nope, I provide shelter, and if I provide a nice enough shelter at a competitive price I seldom have to advertise, in fact often I have a waiting list for a vacancy. Oh, he says, you don't need my services. Righto, and by the way I ask him, do you make it a habit to call numbers on the Do Not Call National Registry? Hello? Hello?

I have no idea why I related this story to you on this thread Ohmy Big Grin

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post