TTA Forum Open Ended Adventure....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-06-2012, 05:29 PM (This post was last modified: 04-07-2012 07:20 AM by bemore.)
Tongue TTA Forum Open Ended Adventure....
I like playing the mafia games and after seeing Earmuffs (and now his succesor-DeepThought) moderate them I thought of another funny twisting game/story that we can all take part in.

The structure of the system is pretty simple once its set up.

We all take it in turns to be the NARRATOR........ the job of the Narrator is to take all of the actions and to sum everything up, adding any twists and turns and to keep it going in a direction.

Each person who takes part gets a CHARACTER/ROLE...... it can be themselves or it can be anybody. It can even be an object if they so prefer.... basicly it can be anything that can be incorparated into the story. The character is not invincible and can die.... and a new character must then be created.

Each day each character can write about anything but THE PLOT..... only the Narrator has the power to do that...... When Participants want to add to The Plot directly in a ACTION they can do....... However they are limited to TWENTY WORDS per turn. In these 20 words anything can be done/said.

(this could be quite fun because people could team up with there actions...... taking the plot to different agendas.)

I will take the role of narrator for a few days and see if this gets any interest....... if we get it established then I will update the NARRATION on a 24 hour basis...... unless I see everybodys ACTIONS in then I will update early.

After that we can all take it in turns for a few days each narrating Big Grin

Im sure we can iron out any questions or even add more rules as we go Cool

The plane was moving up and down like a motherfucking yo-yo...... the tiny people inside being thrown around with big Os on there mouths. The air staff knew a bad situation when they saw one and had done one to there part of the plane and barricaded themselves in.

The captains voice came over the tannoy and for a moment there was silence *Bing bong* "Hello ladies and gentleman, due to inclement weather conditions we will unfortuantley going to have to make an unscheduled stop. If you believe in any gods then now is the time to say any last words....... thanks for flying scumways" *Bing bong*

At this the people were in uproar and the place was like a partly religious zoo for the last few moments as the plane spun lazily out of the sky and onto a small island.............

......out of the wreckage stepped.........

(Heres your chance for your character intro...... I shall update the narration with anybodys actions in approx 12 hours time..... Please put your actions in capitals and also bold if poss..... remember your limited to twenty words. Confused )

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-06-2012, 11:28 PM
RE: TTA Forum Open Ended Adventure....
Erxomai, battered prayer book in hand.

30-06-2012, 07:17 AM
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbexTMskDy2vqykPbr9QV...JC7L4wOrvd]

Ha ha Tongue

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
30-06-2012, 06:29 PM
(I will give it a try, if I don't like the game I can still commint suicide Big Grin )

so out stepped
Ashe, the archer (from LoL). She checked her bow and arrow, nothing broken. Action: Searching the plane for useful items

[Image: 69p7qx.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
30-06-2012, 07:19 PM
... out of the wreckage stepped...

Rynn. Her golden-tan Martian skin, warmed by the fresh air and light. Action: Surveys landscape with profound visual capabilities.

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
30-06-2012, 10:12 PM
....out of the wreckage stepped...
The Translator. He must spread the truth of Sly. Action: Converts people to the Slyfalsian Truth

Under Repair.
01-07-2012, 04:20 AM
Ashe the slightly suicidal Archer (leela) is the first to step out of the smouldering wreckage. Checking her vital statistics she realises that she is in one piece..... maybe lost a bit of mana but her attack and movement speed were not damaged so she wasnt worried, it is only when she realises she is without her trusty enchanted Bow and Arrows that she starts to quickly search through the wreckage for it and anything else that can be salvaged.

Whilst Ashe is looking through the remains of the luggage bay a scantily clad and extremly beautifull female steps out of the wreckage looking ready for a photo shoot. Rhynn (
kim) slinks away from the downed plane and up a small mound of dirt so she can survey the scene around her a little bit better. She uses her amazingly and beautifull Ice Blue eyes to scan the surroundings and soon she pauses, her eyes narrow and she has a slight smile on her face......

......thrown clear from the wreckage and about 10 feet away in the bushes a man known only as "The Translator" (
itsamoocow) has been watching Rhynn, Like most hot blooded men he finds her ravishing but unlike most men he wants her completly...... he wants to convert her to his truth..... the "Slyfalsian" truth.
In slight awe he approaches Rhynn and it is only when she speaks he realises he has been holding his breath.....

"we are lucky to be alive are we not???" comes the sexy and smooth voice of rhynn..... TTs ears drink in this sound like some magical holy water and he sighs... "Yes very lucky indeed.... and it is the sly god we have to thank for ourselves being here" spurts out TT "he has slyly killed nearly everyone else but we remain..... surely we are filling out some unseen and grand sly plan"

The conversation is interupted by a large sound of luggage collapsing and after a pause there comes a shout "Who the hell brings this many dildos on hoiday with them................AHA I have FOUND YOU"

Out steps Ashe blowing some dirt off her enchanted bow....... she reaches for her quiver of infinite and never missing arrows and pulls one out and strings the bow quickly with it...... she turns the bow onto Rhynn and TT and asks...

"Do you think we are covered by our holiday insurance????"

So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
01-07-2012, 05:02 AM
<out of character: what now?>

[Image: 69p7qx.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-07-2012, 05:12 AM
(01-07-2012 05:02 AM)Leela Wrote:  <out of character: what now?>
Tis up to you with your actions.... I just narrate in my crazy way Tongue

So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
01-07-2012, 05:18 AM
Did I die in the crash?