TTA Forum Open Ended Adventure....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-07-2012, 05:55 AM
RE: TTA Forum Open Ended Adventure....
(01-07-2012 05:18 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Did I die in the crash?
No..... you have to add an ACTION to the story for it to be written in. Thumbsup

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-07-2012, 05:59 AM
Ashe realized that food would be needed at least for this evening. She urged everyone to do set up a camp and went off into the nearby forest to hunt dinner.
<like this?>

[Image: 69p7qx.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-07-2012, 06:00 AM
(01-07-2012 05:55 AM)bemore Wrote:  
(01-07-2012 05:18 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Did I die in the crash?
No..... you have to add an ACTION to the story for it to be written in. Thumbsup
Ah, ok. I thought was optional. I will not make the same mistake again.

02-07-2012, 01:16 AM
The Translator sets up a small chapel in the wreckage. He then starts writing the greatest book ever written and falls asleep.

Under Repair.
02-07-2012, 07:39 AM (This post was last modified: 02-07-2012 08:02 AM by bemore.)
There was silence as each pondered the question....... Ashe looking down her bow at the pair who in turn both looked at the paradoxal arrow point that pointed in there direction and nowhere at the same time.

"How sly would it be right now that I survive a major plane crash only to be killed by a magical arrow..... It all makes sense and points to HIS existence...... the sly little motherfucker" says TT breaking the silence "The amount of signs for anybody to see is breathtaking..... such a joyous day we must all celebrate" and at this TT begins to manically gather up large pieces of debris and drag them over to a clearing with some trees.

Ashe and Rynn didnt even hear TT leave and were still not paying attention now as he noisily moved smouldering wreckage...... they were both engaged in a tense situation, they both could see in each others eyes that they had both mercilessly killed and they were locked in staring contest.

Ashes finger had allready released the string in another dimension but the arrow was held in place by her mind as she examined her opponent..... there was something hidden behind the beauty, something dangerous, the Blue Eyes were telling her.... but for now Ashe couldnt see it and was unsure.

Rynn studied her opponent..... the feminine warrior bristled death and adventure and with such an enchanted bow would surely be a hard target to dispose of..... with all the coolness of a complete sociopath she casually breaks the staring lock and looks out so sea again.

"Can we do this some other time???"

Ashe is left speechless....... the lack of fear or stupidity worried her...... nevertheless she calmly lowers her bow and sheathes her arrow.

"Im going to go and find something to eat now..... we need to build a shelter we only have a few hours of light left" says Ashe..... it seems that Rynn cannot hear her now as she stares outwards.... so Ashe leaves her with a puzzled expression and goes over to tell TT about the food gathering.

TT has miraculously built an impressive if not slightly shoddy/deadly structure that resembled a temple if you were blind..... he had somehow moved one of the planes wings and was now using it as the roof and main beam of the structure, large blackened and mishapen steel pieces lay against it as the walls and he was happily sitting inside.

"Im going to gather some food" says Ashe eyeing up the dangerous structure "We need to also build a shelter" she says stepping back as a gust of wind makes the structure screech. "Its ok I found lots of supplies when I was building our community temple.... I put them all in the shade by the trees" says TT happily as he scrawls on some scrap pieces of paper..... Ashe peers in the temple to see what he is writing but it all is just a jumble of symbols and scrawlings.

"Cool..... Ill go over and do a stock check" says Ashe as she happily leaves the vicinity of the local temple/deathtrap and heads over to a small looking bundle set under a tree..... leaving TT dozing off with his draft of the most amazing book ever written in infinity tucked under one arm.

"HELICOPTERS!!!!" comes a shout from Rynn up on the mound...... both TT and Ashe run up to see what the commotion is about and all three look out to the horizon.

The sun is about 30 mins away from setting and floats slowly downwards...... the tide is coming in...... some birds are lazily floating high on a jetstream...... but nothing else is out there.

"I dont see anything" says Ashe..... "Nor I" says TT holding his hand above his eyes.

"Wait....." replies Rynn............

Just as the last slither of sun slinks behind the horizon the definite noise of helicopters can be heard....... it is Rynn that points out the teeny looking spots on the horizon and they are definitley headed straight towards them.

With apprehension they wait and soon the helicopters are hovering above the beach below them...........

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
02-07-2012, 08:27 AM
Rynn saw weapons and suits, this wouldn't be a rescue, someone's after... what? Who? Something overlooked? Impossible. Rescans wreckage for clues.

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
02-07-2012, 09:04 AM
If anybody else wants to jump in then feel free and ill write you in Cool

The more people/characters/actions/situations the better Thumbsup

Just dont forget to add an ACTION relevant to the latest plotline

Ill update the story again tommorow early afternoon Smile

So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
02-07-2012, 10:36 AM
Up in the helicopter, Sgt Frank tightens his grip on his assault rifle. ACTION: Watches the people on the beach intently.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
02-07-2012, 11:49 AM
Ashe stays cool, she is not scared but cautios, she can see someone staring out of the helicopter. It looks like a military helicopter, and not too friendly. Suddenly ashe realizes that she is wearing her light blue suite and quickly but carefully hides back in the shade of the trees.

[Image: 69p7qx.gif]
02-07-2012, 11:54 AM
(02-07-2012 11:49 AM)Leela Wrote:  Ashe stays cool, she is not scared but cautios, she can see someone staring out of the helicopter. It looks like a military helicopter, and not too friendly. Suddenly ashe realizes that she is wearing her light blue suite and quickly but carefully hides back in the shade of the trees.
Frank catches the movement on the edge of his vision. The patch of light blue stands out even in the shadows of the trees on the verge of the beach.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]