02-07-2012, 12:20 PM
RE: TTA Forum Open Ended Adventure....
ashe feels save in the shades Big Grin

[Image: 69p7qx.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-07-2012, 02:57 PM
The Translator then calls down the wrath of Sly. He then falls alseep out of exhaustion.

Under Repair.
Find all posts by this user
02-07-2012, 03:32 PM
Rynn's sudden memory flash: PREACHER! Why's he disappeared? Rynn spots Preacher climbing boulders into foothills. Takes off after him.

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
02-07-2012, 03:38 PM
Sgt Frank notices the movements in the distance as Rynn rapidly catches up to the preacher. He is conscious of the need to act soon. The surprise factor of the helicopter arrival has now been lost and he is unsure of the numbers of possible enemies on the beach. Radios description to base.
03-07-2012, 09:27 AM (This post was last modified: 03-07-2012 12:33 PM by bemore.)
.....The Mi-8AMTSh heavy armoured transport helicopter thunders towards the island in formation behind the two Apache Gunships. On board Sgt Frank (Morondog)nervously tightens his grip on his gold plated M-16 as he observes his squad sit in strict silence. He doesnt like issuing too many commands..... he likes to let his squads be themselves..... but on this mission he needs silence to think.

Why does he need TWO apache gunships to accompany them on a simple rescue mission..... and why were him and his crew in the heavy version of the Mi-7 helicopter????

"ETA on the beach approx 90 seconds sir"..... the voice in his helmet tells him he is about to find out.

Frank watches out the window as the island approaches rapidly..... it is made up primarily of two parts...the eastern side is rocky and mountanious terrain covering maybe 20 square kilometers whereas the other much smaller and flatter side of the island is mainly lush with vegetation and large beaches. In the rich undergrowth something catches his eye..... he couldnt be 100% sure but whatever it was looked blueish in colour.... and he taps one of the pilots on the shoulder and points towards it......

68 seconds later there hovering above the spot on the beach to where Ashe is hiding.

"THIS IS A BAD OMEN" screeches The Translator "I am WAY TOO FUCKING TIRED FOR NEW CONVERTS..... it is time I released some of SLYS WRATH" and with this he takes a couple of steps towards the helicopters raising his arms slowly as he goes...... when his arms are raised enough starts to fling huge vengefull fireballs at the three helicopters......... the only problem with this..... is only TT could see these fireballs (aka they were not real)

Rynn watches TT have his little tired fit and approach the armoured helicopters..... she has seen a lot of things in her time but when TT starts to fire his imaginary fireballs at the helicopters a small smile purses her lips..... this is the distraction she has been looking for.

Rynn turns her eyes to the wreckage.... she doesnt focus on one particular item rather than the whole scene and within her mind she begins to picture the parts of the plan get put back together..... in her minds eye she reverses time and drags the reassembling plane backwards using the scrape marks and damage done by the crash as a guide until the plane is intact and in the air........ she then continues to reverse and retrack it movements as it spins slowly upwards back into the sky and further back she witnesses what had caused the plane to malfunction........ A loose bible thrown into one of the engines. Rynn tries to witness who would do such a thing but for some reason she cannot..... this troubles her.

It is only then that she hears a loose rock tumbling and as she snaps her head round she witnesses the fourth and until now silent survivor..... the preacher(erxomai), who is now making his way off up some foothills looking over his shoulder and googling at her beauty.

"How do they see me here in the undergrowth???" wonders Ashe as the helicopters hover pointed towards her menacingly "maybe blue isnt the best all round camo to be wearing.... maybe I should have gone for the urban design" Ashe isnt given time to think as two things happen simultaneously at once.....

As Ashe watches Rynn bound up the hill gracefully like a baby gazzele towards the red faced and out of breath preacher, Sgt Frank loses his patience with the madman on the beach pretending to be Ryu or Ken from streetfighter or something and orders the two apache helicopters to engage him.

The two gunners engage there 30 mm cannons in bursts at The Translator and there trace temporarily lights up the darkening scene...... slyly every single round has missed TT and he now runs back to the sanctuary of his death trap temple...... thinking that it would be better to sleep and pray for guidance. Once inside he wraps himself up in the pages of the greatest book ever written in infinity around him and falls instantly to sleep.

Ashe watches as Rynn leaps predator style onto the preacher and pins him to the ground.... at the noise of the 30 mm rounds she then turns instantly and is pointing her enchanted bow at the helicopter trio........she is about to fire but hesitates.......... across the distance between them she looks into the eyes of Sgt Frank as he is radioing the description of all possible targets to base........ as there eyes lock he falls silent.........

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 2 users Like bemore's post
03-07-2012, 11:13 AM
For 30 seconds there is total silence on the beach. Ashe raises her bow again and Sgt Frank suddenly snaps out of it. Orders evasive action. (He can see that her bow is a powerful weapon).

edit: total silence apart from the whirr of helicopter blades and the snoring of the translator, obviously Tongue
03-07-2012, 11:37 AM
Is anyone controlling the preacher? I guess I better jump in and make sure this is done right.
Hellbound does not see Rynn's approach until she is almost upon him. He turns just as Rynn tackles him roughly to the ground.
Out of breath and looking into her furious eyes, Erxomai says, It's been a long time, Sugar Lips. Is that a banana in your pocket or are you just glad to see me?

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
03-07-2012, 11:52 AM
Ashe, who has been in hundrets of battles, knows the movements and the orders that might be given up there in the helicopter. The helicopter shooting down at this poor troubled TT is reason enough to counter attack. She choses to give them a warningshot, her "W-action" (7 arrows fired at once). She aims gives the warning shot

[Image: 69p7qx.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Leela's post
03-07-2012, 12:32 PM
Well DLJ did introduce you Erx..... but seeing as it is you I dont think DLJ will mind..... he can introduce another character if he likes Smile

Ill update the story again in a few hours when I have more time.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
03-07-2012, 12:56 PM
Sgt Frank is getting pissed. Orders were search and rescue. His superiors clearly haven't told him everything. Now he's getting fired on. Radios base: WHAT. THE. FUCK?!