TTA Forum Open Ended Adventure....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-07-2012, 02:21 PM
RE: TTA Forum Open Ended Adventure....
(Ive got too much time on my hands lol)

The sheer noise of the snoring of The Translator..... as h
e lies there covered in the pages of the greatest work ever written in infity, kicking out like a dreaming dog..... shakes the flimsy deathtrap of his temple. On each loud exhale the structure reverbeates with a screech worse than 1,000 naughty children running there fingers down a blackboard with an inane grin on there faces..... and it is here in this setting we leave him peacefully dreaming for now.

"Sir we have one blue eyed and extremly beauitfull woman chasing down a fat and middle aged man dressed as a preacher..... we fired upon a man who was threatening us on a beach and he somehow miraculously survived and has fled with whereabouts unknown. There is also a second woman wearing blue camo........" frank trails off as his and Ashes eyes meet..... there seems to be some recognition, almost like a continous feeling of deja vu and it feels like they are trapped in an eternity before Ashe raises her bow....

"Evasive moves now" barks Frank at his pilots and he turns to his squad "get ready for manouvers and hot deployment".... the whole cabin bursts into noise as soldiers help each prepare there items. As frank tightens his helmet strap he looks out towards Ashe and freezes........

Ashe had been watching each of the three helicopters..... they were aerial targets with limited movements and she had planned any tactics before any of them could think any....... she didnt want to alarm them yet she needed to warn them off, so she had allready decided to fire a warning shot when her eyes met Franks........ a sort of strange feeling surpassed her, recognition somehow but even so she broke out of it and raised her bow and fired......

What happened next would make a quantum physicist faint...... Frank watched as the arrow left the bow and broke off into 7 different arrows..... one arrow returned to ashes quiver whilst the other three skimmed out towards the helicopters. All 6 of the arrows broke up into three pairs and simultanously each pair of arrows arched around in front of each cockpit...... as they all reached the zenith of the arc they slowed down in realtime and hung there suspended for a second...... before flying off back to ashes quiver.

The Apache pilots are all silent for a moment until one gunner loses his nerve with it all and fires his 30 mm at Ashe...... who immediatley start backward somersaulting/jumping out of the way gracefully and with apparent ease.... the gunner, not thinking and new to action doesnt think and continues firing the 30 MM as the crewmate brings the machine around to follow leelas movements...... its too late for the rookie gunner as his minigun firing arc passes through the cockpit of the other apache......... totally and utterly devasting it.

The hit Apache contiues to hover for a moment before slowly listing left and orbiting right...... its engines purr as it swoops towards the ocean..... as it swings around its weapon system malfunctions and it releases two hellfire rockets before plunging into the cold and now dark ocean. One of the hellfire rockets arcs harmlessly outwards to sea but the other one swings around and as everybody watches in disbelief as it slams into the cockpit of the other apache helciopter, sending it spinning downwards where it hits the beach hard.

"GET US THE FUCK OUT OF HERE" screams Sgt Frank to both pilots as they move and turn around the beach..... both pilots respond by sending the nose of the chopper tilting violently forward and out to sea..... and as they drop both pilots pull the machine to its limits and lift the chopper in a huge and extremly fast arc outwards over the water. As Frank Holds on against the Gs he radios up base and asks what the fuck is going on.....

"Your orders are to capture The Translators book...... everything else is secondary to that..... you have the green light to use what force is deemed necessary and your orders are not to fail" .....Comes the long awaited reply from HQ..... "Sir.... both gunships are down and I dont know what im fighting down there but its like something out of a shitty thread" replies frank. "You know your orders sergeant, you have full green light on any military powers you may need..... use them wisely" and with that Frank has a decision to make as he orders the helicopter for another passing swoop on the beach.......

Whilst all of these shenanigans were going on Rynn had leapt upon the preacher and now had him pinned to the ground........

"It's been a long time, Sugar Lips. Is that a banana in your pocket or are you just glad to see me" Mocks the preacher..... Without thinking Rynn leaps off the preacher giving him a look that would scare to death a very nervous person......"How dare you speak of the past that shall not be spoken about" hisses Rynn at Erxomai "I warn you preacher you breathe one word word of such things and father or no father..... I shall cut your throat and silence you"

Erx laughs as he brushes the dirt off himself..... he is still slightly breathless from the chase so his laughing is short and struggled but he manages to look rynn in the eye and catch enough breath to wink and whisper "The secret about your beauty is safe with me R........" Before he can finish the sentence Rynns great vision has been red for a millisecond too long and she lashes out with her blade, she pulls back at the last minute but cuts just enough of Erxs tongue off so now he has a Lisssssssssssssp.

The preacher slams his mouth shut and holds the tip of his tongue in his hands.... when he speaks a lot of blood runs down his chin and neck..... "thuuuuu thuuucking biittttttsssssss"

Rynn grins but then the first helicopter crashes and both her and bloody erx turn to see the action....... they both watch the second gunship get hit by the hellfire and they trace its route as it crashes about 100 feet away from them, coming to rest silently once the blades had smashed themselves to bits........ Rynn watches the last remaining helicopter arc away out to sea..... it evades but it does not retreat fully and now it is returning...... she looks out to Ashe who readys her bow once again.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like bemore's post
03-07-2012, 02:39 PM
Sgt Frank is seething. He silently vows that if they make it out someone at base is going to have a very bad trip indeed. However, his chopper is still fully functional, he knows the weapons capability of the blue woman, and his most experienced men are with him. Momentarily the thought of Ashe freezes his thoughts again. He grimaces. Unprofessional. Goddammit. Not now. Orders chopper to drop and circle out of sight of the beach.
03-07-2012, 07:42 PM
Seeing Erxomai had become a fat, red-faced middle-age preacher with blood gushing out his mouth, Rynn forgot his cat-like reflexes; that is until she felt a quick tug at the sleeve of her outrageously miniscule costume. By the time she looked at Erxomai again, he was wrapping a piece of blue cloth around his tongue.
Action: With a lisp he says, duth dith mutherel sthill havv nano thechnowogy? I neeth to sthoph da bweeding.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
04-07-2012, 06:41 AM
Sgt Frank is seething. He silently vows that if they make it out someone at base is going to have a very bad trip indeed. However, his chopper is still fully functional, he knows the weapons capability of the blue woman, and his most experienced men are with him. Momentarily the thought of Ashe freezes his thoughts again. He grimaces. Unprofessional. Goddammit. Not now.

"Abandon designated flight route over beach..... drop altitude and head over to the Eastern side of the island".... the pilot turns towards Frank......."Sir.... it took a lot of fuel to get here and our reserves for getting back are running low..... we need to land if we dont want to wait for re-enforcements"

Frank and his team hold on once again as the helicopter is pushed to the limit and they thunder over towards a large clearing...... the ground is rocky and uneven but it gives a good vantage point of the beach and offers some good cover..... informing the pilot where to hover Frank releases his seatbelt and moves over to the large cargo door on the side...... "CONNOR, HICKS, YOUR UP" he screams as he wrenches open the door.... the two soldiers move up to the doors and assume positions to exit "CONNOR I WANT YOU TO SET UP A UAV AND RECON THIS IMMEDIATE AREA...... HICKS I WANT YOU TO SET UP YOUR .50 CAL UP OVERLOOKING THE BEACH, I WANT YOU TWO TO WORK TOGETHER AND KEEP ME INFORMED OF WHAT OUR TARGETS ARE DOING.....IF EITHER OF YOU SEE ANY SIGNS OF A BOOK PATCH IT THROUGH IMMEDIATELY TO MY CROSSCOM SYSTEM" shouts frank over the whirring and rushing of the chopper blades as the helicopter hovers..... "GOOD LUCK SOLDIERS" he shouts as they both jump out....... the helicopter whirs back upwards into the sky and soon Frank recieves his first report from his ground crew......

Seeing Erxomai had become a fat, red-faced middle-age preacher with blood gushing out his mouth, Rynn forgot his cat-like reflexes; that is until she felt a quick tug at the sleeve of her outrageously miniscule costume. By the time she looked at Erxomai again, he was wrapping a piece of blue cloth around his tongue.

"duth dith mutherel sthill havv nano thechnowogy? I neeth to sthop[b]h da bweeding"[/b]

Rynn stares outraged at the preacher who is noisily chewing on the material........ he takes a suck on it and a puzzled expression comes over his face... She rips the material out of his mouth... "How dare you, you filthy preacher" ... hisses Rynn as she steps back into her thong.

"Id watch who you call filthy by the taste of them..... pot calling the kettle black there" chortles the preacher........

.....in Rynns mind eye she imagines what she could do to the preacher right now, she calculates how many of his bones she could break, how many cuts she could administer to him, the pain she could give as approx 5 days worth before the preacher would die of his wounds...... she has the time but even so she holds back all of the rage.

Erx watches Rynn a bit more warily since the tongue incident, he knows it is deadly dangerous to wind her up but he just cant help himself.... he thinks he is quite lucky really with his tongue as he rolls it around the roof of his mouth testily.... he will have to watch her.

"I think my pug would like it here, maybe the sand would be slightly irratible but th..........." The preacher isnt given time to finish as Rynn interupts him by demanding..... "Ok whats you story here preacher, what brings you here and whos side are you on????"

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
04-07-2012, 07:40 AM
Frank's mind works furiously. Can't get too close to the beach, that bow's too powerful. Might have to lay down covering fire from a distance, make her keep her head down. Why didn't she down us? If the book's on the beach we'll go in on the ground. Pincer with Connor and Hicks. How the fuck did that little madman dance through those bullets? His radio chatters to life suddenly. Listens to Connor's report.
04-07-2012, 12:41 PM
Bibles contain gibberish, why protect it? Rynn pulls the tattered book from Erx's clutches and rifles through it looking for... ? She notices tiny, needle-like holes on the sides of some of the pages; code? Grabs Erx by the ear & runs them both further up into the hills for cover.

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
04-07-2012, 01:03 PM
Ashe sees how the helicopter fly out of sight "This was too easy", she thinks. For another few seconds she stares into the now blue clear sunny sky, then she decides that her dress is too visible in case they come back, so to blend in with the backround, so her dress changes color a bit, she lays down and roles in the dirt.

[Image: 69p7qx.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Leela's post
04-07-2012, 01:25 PM
If Erx gets a response in or The Translator (Itsamooman) wakes up then I might be able to squeeze another section in tonight Confused

So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
04-07-2012, 06:12 PM (This post was last modified: 04-07-2012 06:21 PM by Erxomai.)
As Rynn dragged Erxomai across the beach he hoped his loud grunts and groans would mask his surreptitious search of his pockets. Where is that damn coin? It's gotta be here somewhere. At last his fingers curled around the small object he found in his pants pocket. Thankful that it wasn't lost in the commotion, he says:

Action: Hey Sweet Cheeks, you should know the only side I'm on is the Lord's side... And that of the highest bidder, I suppose. But why don't you tell me what you've been up to since that fateful night in Budapest?

You better be leading us to cover, Angel Eyes, because those guys had guns. I don't mix well with guns. Unless I'm behind the business end of one.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
04-07-2012, 10:32 PM
(off the record) Why can someone have an enchanted bow but my attempt at magic is disregarded as the ravings of a mad man? (done)
TT wakes up and quickly starts to call down curses upon the invaders. He then uses the power of Sly to divine where the enemy is located. The Translator discovers the location of the enemy and calls down brimstone and hellfire on them.

Under Repair.
[+] 2 users Like itsacow's post