TTA Forum Open Ended Adventure....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-07-2012, 01:16 AM
RE: TTA Forum Open Ended Adventure....
ItsACow, I think it's pretty clear that The Translator does have some powers - just that the others don't understand what's going on. The guys who ordered the book captured surely know something...
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-07-2012, 08:07 AM
Ashe watches the helicopter fly out of sight "This was too easy", she
thinks. For another few seconds she stares into the black
sky, then she decides that her dress is too visible in case they come
back, so to blend in with the backround, so her dress changes color a
bit, she lays down and rolls in the dirt.

Leaving her bow to one side Ashe is like a dog after a bath and she rolls and writhes around in the dirt, rubbing great handfulls of it into her skin where her perspiration helps it cling to her.

As soon as she is finished she picks up her bow and starts to head in the direction through the undergrowth of where she saw the helicopter heading...... she had finished playing around now and wanted some questions answered.......

Before the Preacher can answer Rynns question she is on him..... "Bibles contain gibberish, why protect it?" Rynn pulls the tattered book
from Erx's clutches and rifles through it looking for... ? She notices
tiny, needle-like holes on the sides of some of the pages; code? She grabs Erx by the ear and begins to run both of them up the hill looking for better cover.

As Rynn dragged Erxomai across the beach he hoped his loud grunts and
groans would mask his surreptitious search of his pockets. Where is that damn coin? It's gotta be here somewhere.
At last his fingers curled around the small object he found in his
pants pocket. Thankful that it wasn't lost in the commotion, he says: "Hey Sweet Cheeks, you should know that the only side im on is the lords.... and that of the highest bidder I suppose. Why dont you tell me what you been up to since that fatefull night in Budapest???"

Rynn ignores Erxs question, she sees a small cave opening further up in the rocks and she leads them both towards it...

"You better be leading us to cover Angel eyes, because those guys had guns and I dont mix well with guns, unless im behind the business end of one"

Rynn throws Erx by his ear into the cave and leaps in after him...... she is still holding back her rage but she knows she cant contain it much longer, she must let some of it out before she kills the preacher or it consumes her and she loses control.

"You know all about being on the business end of guns dont you preacher" she spits in his face "Selling arms to the lepers of budapest........ all in the name of the Lord....... you make me sick with your hipocritical double standards"

"Hipocritcal......." stammers Erx in disbelief "You were there to KILL all of the lepers so what does it matter???"

The pair continue like this for some time until they are interupted by some loud noises outside of the cave.....

Frank's mind works furiously. Can't
get too close to the beach, that bow's too powerful. Might have to lay
down covering fire from a distance, make her keep her head down. Why
didn't she down us? If the book's on the beach we'll go in on the
ground. Pincer with Connor and Hicks. How the fuck did that little
madman dance through those bullets?
His radio chatters to life suddenly.

"Sir this is Connor...... we have a positive sighting of the Female blue eyed assasin .... she isnt alone as she seems to be holding the preacher as hostage...... she was also seen carrying a book...."

"Patch it through to my cross-com Connor" Frank presses a small button on the side of his helmet. An extremly thin and transparent piece of plastic slides down from inside the helmet in front of one of Franks eyes..... He presses another button and the piece of plastic lights up and starts shooting light into Franks eye, showing him everything that his soldier Connor can see on the ground.

He witnesses the pair escape into the cave and he also captures a glimpse of the book Rynn was carrying, funny how he didnt see her with it earlier??? He pauses the action and zooms in on it..... it looks like a normal christian bible but he cannot be sure, he doesnt need this confusion.

"Sir You need to see this"....reports in Hicks..."The guy from the beach is back but somethings different, patching it through to you now Sir"........

The Translator had awoken...... but now he was different.... in his dream he had been visited by his slyness who had touched him and blessed him with powers..... TT sits up and looks at his hands.... he can feel pure power rushing through his body and he feels invincible.

Scratching his arse and rubbing the last of the sleep from his eyes he concentrates his power on the island...... he locates Rynn and Ashe and his eyes narrow when he spots the preacher.... moving on he locates the two soldiers up on the clearing and he also locates the last remaining helicopter hovering a few clicks out to sea.

He strides purposefully out of the temple and starts heading straight to the cave where Rynn and the preacher are holed up....... outside the cave he encounters a small cute fluffy little baby bunny rabbit..... its nose twitches as he approaches but it doesnt flee..... TT bends over and picks up the small rabbit...... it seems quite comfortable and he can feel its pure love and acceptance pouring out if it towards him..... it makes his heart sing with delight so he quickly throws it high in the air and on its approach back down he deftly and accuratley blast it to pieces with a fireball.....

"Ha ha you didnt see that coming ....... sly as a boss" grins TT as he dances around like the late Micheal Jackson.

In between crotch grabs and spins he fires out fireballs in all directions...... one of the fireballs arcs up high before coming crashing down far away directly onto where Connor and Hicks are stationed..... the fireball makes the flat ground even flatter.

Another fireball races out to sea and towards Sgt Franks chopper..........

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
05-07-2012, 04:23 PM
"Give me a reason to not kill you right now.", Rynn bluffed -she needed information from Erx, "What is this code, who is behind all this… why me?" Steps to the cave entrance to view the current mayhem … it appeared to her … unnatural.

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
05-07-2012, 05:32 PM
Sgt Frank is having a very bad day. The Translator's fireball speeding towards him is not doing anything to change that. Well fuck you too, little crazy guy. All I did was shoot you. "OK fuck it" he says out loud. It's time to take control. Fuck this dancing around. I want to hit someone. Orders helicopter to evade fireball and head straight for the Translator.
05-07-2012, 09:30 PM
The translator sees him coming and quickly forms an invincible shield around himself. The Translator becomes god.

Under Repair.
[+] 1 user Likes itsacow's post
07-07-2012, 08:59 PM
If im brutally honest Ive got bored of my thread now....... but thanks for particpating Smile

Ill wrap the story up though...with a nice happy ending.

Everybody dies.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
07-07-2012, 09:37 PM
(07-07-2012 08:59 PM)bemore Wrote:  If im brutally honest Ive got bored of my thread now....... but thanks for particpating Smile

Ill wrap the story up though...with a nice happy ending.

Everybody dies.
At least you got further than Kingsy did when he opened a thread like this.

Thanks for the adventure!

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
07-07-2012, 10:01 PM
Thanks for the thread Bemore!

You'll never get a better set up than this Erx....

That was pretty ok... for my first time. Blush

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
07-07-2012, 10:12 PM
I was going to kill you all anyways. After all, I am god now. Smile

Under Repair.
07-07-2012, 10:13 PM
(07-07-2012 10:01 PM)kim Wrote:  Thanks for the thread Bemore!

You'll never get a better set up than this Erx....

That was pretty ok... for my first time. Blush
[Image: istockphoto_5838804-shooting-fish-in-a-barrel.jpg]

Thumbsup

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post