TTA - Forum Themes - Anyone good with graphics? Volunteers?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-04-2011, 03:51 AM
TTA - Forum Themes - Anyone good with graphics? Volunteers?
Stark and I were talking about the forums and also a few users mentioned something about the forum colours/theme.

There is a way to create a theme set for the forum. I could also make it customisable for each user (you will select your own theme). It can significantly alter the presentation of the site and make more users happy.

I want to see that everyone thinks about that?

Considering the effort required I'm looking users to help with colour choices and all that good stuff..
The icon sets might need improving to fit in with the theme properly. Eg: look at the main forum page now..
It has blotchy patches around the circle graphic in the left. That's due to anti-aliasing of the icon. The icon graphic was made for a forum with a different background colour.

Yeah, I'm a fussy bastard. If we do this - I want it done properly.

Graphics, choosing colours that go together, and messing with icon's etc. That isn't really what I'm good at. I mainly work on the stuff happening in the background.

If you want to help out with this here is the place.

I noticed some style issues/minor bugs that I haven't corrected yet. So any presentation type complaints/suggestions. Put them here so I can put some ideas together..

Thanks in advance for eveyones help! Smile
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes DeepThought's post
13-04-2011, 07:38 PM
RE: TTA - Forum Themes - Anyone good with graphics? Volunteers?
I like the idea, but I am a computer-semiliterate. I just know how to work it and simple programs, sorry. Thank you to anyone who helps though! It sounds nice to stare at a color other than grey and the random blue.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply