TTA Minecraft server?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-12-2013, 10:12 PM
TTA Minecraft server?
I don't know how to make one, nor is my computer really up for it, but does enough users on here play MC to have a server going? That'd be cool.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-12-2013, 02:26 AM
RE: TTA Minecraft server?

I get the feeling that not many TTA-F members play Minecraft a lot to begin with, if at all, so as to make a pseudo-forum server more than a tad pointless.

But it would be interesting to play games with fellow forum goers, I admit.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
12-12-2013, 03:53 AM
Nope, my voxel games of choice are Terraria and Stabound.

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
12-12-2013, 09:14 AM
Sort of burned my self out on it, still have a few sessions with mates on Tekkit and the crafting dead.
ive setup a few bukkit servers, so can help out if you need assist.

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
12-12-2013, 09:37 AM
(12-12-2013 09:14 AM)sporehux Wrote:  Sort of burned my self out on it, still have a few sessions with mates on Tekkit and the crafting dead.

Same here I have gone end game on multiple packs (I use Feed the Beast) and done some creative stuff but lately I have not been much in the mood. If there was a server with various people it could be fun to play.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
12-12-2013, 02:58 PM
(12-12-2013 09:14 AM)sporehux Wrote:  Sort of burned my self out on it, still have a few sessions with mates on Tekkit and the crafting dead.
Is there a way to create a private server? My cousins play and I would love to build something together with them, and grief them just a little for funTongue I don't want to have to deal with any other players since they are 5 and 12. I just have no idea where to being. PM or respond.

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell
12-12-2013, 03:38 PM
My son and I don't have it in us to play any more MC. Starbound is just now gearing up. We're looking forward to that. Plan to buy our Beta keys tomorrow (payday). I'd rather play that.

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
[+] 1 user Likes Cardinal Smurf's post
12-12-2013, 04:18 PM
(12-12-2013 03:38 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  My son and I don't have it in us to play any more MC. Starbound is just now gearing up. We're looking forward to that. Plan to buy our Beta keys tomorrow (payday). I'd rather play that.

I'm REALLY enjoying starbound... but... character wipes are frequent due to it being in alpha. Still fun.

RE: Anyone wanting to play minecraft, shoot me a PM and i'll send you the IP. I host 2 dedicated servers, and we have quite a few TTA members that play Smile

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.