TTA PODCAST: A Special Message to our Listeners

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
13-04-2013, 07:46 AM
RE: TTA PODCAST: A Special Message to our Listeners
(13-04-2013 07:43 AM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  
(13-04-2013 07:42 AM)DLJ Wrote:  And if one doesn't use iTunes?

Then mos def donate Tongue

I prefer a blue name.

Also... no credit cards. Smile

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
13-04-2013, 07:51 AM
(13-04-2013 07:46 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(13-04-2013 07:43 AM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  Then mos def donate Tongue

I prefer a blue name.

Also... no credit cards. Smile

Smart. I'll be happy to offer a 'donate by proxy' service. Send me the cash inside a birthday card and I'll see he gets it Rolleyes

Ɨ͚͙͢͟͠Ŧ̯͔̳̺̬̣̻ͅ ͖̬̰͖̺Ŧ̭̻̲̳̝̦̗Ⱥ̹̩͚͘͠͡Ꝁ̷͖̲͓̖͍̺̻Ɇ̧͈̟̞S̨̢̟̥̮­͇͈͓͉͉̣ ̶̵̪̜̪̰͕̙̱̜Ⱥ̧̝͉̕Ł̰̤̲͠Ø̨̡̯͍͙̩̭̦̦͔͔͟Ŧ̵̠̣̬̝ͅ­̬͓͚ ̮͍͙Ŧ̷͍͖̳̺͕̲̬͚͜ͅØ̷̷̳̗̠̻ ̻̪M͉̠͟Ⱥ͏̫̳̣Ꝁ̶̷̜̪͈̪Ɇ̧̦̳̻̘͙̗͉̠ ̨̯͉͙͚̫͓̜̗̗͝͝Ⱥ̡͎̳̤͚ ̴̰̥̩͎̜̣̗̕ͅS̢͈Ŧ͕͉͓͚͔Ɇ͕̙͉̫͓͉͈̖͞ͅW҉̗̖̟̳́ ̢͕̲̰͔́͞
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Grassy Knoll's post
13-04-2013, 07:59 AM
(13-04-2013 07:38 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Good suggestion GK, hadn't thought of that!

As for Trainwreck's assessment that Seth offers nothing of value...I enjoy spending an hour listening to the podcasts. It's something I do in my downtime. Not that much different from someone who enjoys going to a movie to unwind...that's not free.

You probably think that is a compliment. Movies are always fantasy, even documentaries have to be enhanced to maintain the viewers interest. You would have been better off recognizing that you get the same satisfaction as that which people who go to church to better understand the aspects of the value system of the social organization.

Humanism - ontological doctrine that posits that humans define reality
Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
Atheism - political doctrine opposed to theist doctrine in public policy
I am right, and you are wrong - I hope you die peacefullyCool
13-04-2013, 08:03 AM
Read the next sentence or two.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
13-04-2013, 03:46 PM
(12-04-2013 04:23 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  Seth, you are twisted just like all atheists. And like the theist preachers, you are merely doling out empty promises wrapped in rhetoric that excites an audience. You think you are providing something we can use - are you serious???

Nobody has ever heard of you outside of the atheist internet. There are no reports on any news media declaring that Seth Andrews is providing enlightening information that is going to guide atheists, or society, towards the better. All you have is an audience that agrees with your denouncing of theists - it is that simple, you are preaching to your own choir nothing they can use to advance social organization of people. Wake up! You even go so far as to tease your audience with an infinite declaration - tell us what is going to be the "next level," of the campaign? You don't even realize the silly crap you are shilling, because you, and all the other atheists, are wrapped up in the stupid oppression illusion just like the black political activists who cry, "Oppression!"

Think about it - maybe a little analogy will help you understand where you and atheists are in reality.

For most of our life times, and with out a doubt, previous to our life times, blacks were oppressed, and the rest of the world was horrified as to how white America treated blacks. But things have changed, people around the world are getting better information, and probably realize that black people are not oppressed, yet there are black people who continue to cry oppression. There are no countries that treat blacks better than America treats blacks, otherwise, blacks would migrate there.

There is no country that treats Latinos better than America, otherwise they would not be migrating through United States borders.

The same goes for atheists. The folly of atheists is the same folly of blacks, they do not know how to organize community. Black people do not trust other black people, and the same goes for atheists.

Your family reunion story is probably a delusion where you insist on being with your family that does not want to be bothered by you, and would rather you find community with atheists. Are you able to tell stories to your family about communion with atheists? Probably not, and they have taken note of that, or they are really stupid - do you have a cool atheist girlfriend? Probably not. And they are probably wondering when they are going to see some actual social changes caused by your work in the atheist internet gig you are so proud of - I'll bet you are a big disappointment to them.

Do yourself a favor and show them this post - it will make them feel better. Nobody is going to pay to listen to you tell them that the theists are stupid and oppressive.

You have a good radio voice, Seth, but you are not the thinking being that you believe yourself to be, if the only trick up your sleeve is the oppression racket. The world needs a better rendition of the social contract theory, and I own the copyright to that.

It should not be that difficult for people who were taught that the United States was founded by unjust slave owners, to realize that a just constitution needs to be written. It should not be that difficult for elite intellectual liberals to recognize that corrupt politics is the result of inadequacies of the imperfect Constitution. It should not be that difficult for fiscal conservatives to recognize that the government, like a business, needs to be reorganized, so as to deploy efficient techniques developed during the course of its evolution. It should not be that difficult for news people to recognize that "political gridlock" is the result of the politicians' need to be known as doing something, rather than nothing; otherwise, the constituents would realize that the politicians are over paid. It should not be that difficult for politicians to realize that the only way to change Washington, requires a change to the Constitution. It should not be that difficult for the high school graduate to recognize that if the Founders of the United States were tasked with authoring a constitution today, enriched with the organizational technologies and communications systems that we have today, that they would probably write it differently.

Wow, I've seen some bullshit posts in my time here but this takes the biscuit.

What exactly have you given to the world Trainwreck? You bang on about your incredible classification system (or whatever it was) but what good is it doing for the world? Nothing.

Here's another question; how many lives have you had a positive impact on? Seth has had a positive impact on many, just read the facebook page, or youtube comments, or the very forum your spewing your crap on. Can you say the same? I doubt it. Maybe you should actually achieve something before you criticise others, and maybe you should make sure your criticisms aren't total horseshit. That's my advice anyway.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
13-04-2013, 04:35 PM
(13-04-2013 03:46 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(12-04-2013 04:23 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  Seth, you are twisted just like all atheists. And like the theist preachers, you are merely doling out empty promises wrapped in rhetoric that excites an audience. You think you are providing something we can use - are you serious???

Nobody has ever heard of you outside of the atheist internet. There are no reports on any news media declaring that Seth Andrews is providing enlightening information that is going to guide atheists, or society, towards the better. All you have is an audience that agrees with your denouncing of theists - it is that simple, you are preaching to your own choir nothing they can use to advance social organization of people. Wake up! You even go so far as to tease your audience with an infinite declaration - tell us what is going to be the "next level," of the campaign? You don't even realize the silly crap you are shilling, because you, and all the other atheists, are wrapped up in the stupid oppression illusion just like the black political activists who cry, "Oppression!"

Think about it - maybe a little analogy will help you understand where you and atheists are in reality.

For most of our life times, and with out a doubt, previous to our life times, blacks were oppressed, and the rest of the world was horrified as to how white America treated blacks. But things have changed, people around the world are getting better information, and probably realize that black people are not oppressed, yet there are black people who continue to cry oppression. There are no countries that treat blacks better than America treats blacks, otherwise, blacks would migrate there.

There is no country that treats Latinos better than America, otherwise they would not be migrating through United States borders.

The same goes for atheists. The folly of atheists is the same folly of blacks, they do not know how to organize community. Black people do not trust other black people, and the same goes for atheists.

Your family reunion story is probably a delusion where you insist on being with your family that does not want to be bothered by you, and would rather you find community with atheists. Are you able to tell stories to your family about communion with atheists? Probably not, and they have taken note of that, or they are really stupid - do you have a cool atheist girlfriend? Probably not. And they are probably wondering when they are going to see some actual social changes caused by your work in the atheist internet gig you are so proud of - I'll bet you are a big disappointment to them.

Do yourself a favor and show them this post - it will make them feel better. Nobody is going to pay to listen to you tell them that the theists are stupid and oppressive.

You have a good radio voice, Seth, but you are not the thinking being that you believe yourself to be, if the only trick up your sleeve is the oppression racket. The world needs a better rendition of the social contract theory, and I own the copyright to that.

It should not be that difficult for people who were taught that the United States was founded by unjust slave owners, to realize that a just constitution needs to be written. It should not be that difficult for elite intellectual liberals to recognize that corrupt politics is the result of inadequacies of the imperfect Constitution. It should not be that difficult for fiscal conservatives to recognize that the government, like a business, needs to be reorganized, so as to deploy efficient techniques developed during the course of its evolution. It should not be that difficult for news people to recognize that "political gridlock" is the result of the politicians' need to be known as doing something, rather than nothing; otherwise, the constituents would realize that the politicians are over paid. It should not be that difficult for politicians to realize that the only way to change Washington, requires a change to the Constitution. It should not be that difficult for the high school graduate to recognize that if the Founders of the United States were tasked with authoring a constitution today, enriched with the organizational technologies and communications systems that we have today, that they would probably write it differently.

Wow, I've seen some bullshit posts in my time here but this takes the biscuit.

What exactly have you given to the world Trainwreck? You bang on about your incredible classification system (or whatever it was) but what good is it doing for the world? Nothing.

Here's another question; how many lives have you had a positive impact on? Seth has had a positive impact on many, just read the facebook page, or youtube comments, or the very forum your spewing your crap on. Can you say the same? I doubt it. Maybe you should actually achieve something before you criticise others, and maybe you should make sure your criticisms aren't total horseshit. That's my advice anyway.

Come on. Don't you know Honey Badger doesn't give a shit about advice.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
13-04-2013, 09:00 PM (This post was last modified: 14-04-2013 08:25 AM by TrainWreck.)
(13-04-2013 03:46 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Wow, I've seen some bullshit posts in my time here but this takes the biscuit.

I have achieved what many scientists have sought to understand. Classification has to do with science and Ontology - describing what exists. Thus far classification systems have been inaccurate, and maintain the margin of human error that we endure.

You fairly understand how science reduces the margin of human error. Science is ultimately concerned with constructing a classification system of reality. Science breaks systems down into their components, and compiles information for people to understand the systems that make up our reality.

Christians, expect the Bible to be the only system that is necessary for understanding reality, but we advocates of science, find the Bible to be inadequate for a modern society that has fairly well determined all that exists, and how it works. I have determined what the most efficient organization of all that information is to be. I have deliberated a scientific theory for organizing the information - a formula like list - format:

0: processes
1: systems
2: technology
3: beings
4: organizations
5: abstractions
6: time

As with all scientific theories, the result is relatively positive for everyone - present, and descendant.

Accurate ontology is what atheists are campaigning when they petition the government to forbid the teaching of creationism, and other religious constructs, in public schools. The reason atheists do not like that stuff is because it is an inaccurate ontology of what, and how, reality is; unless of course, the information is described as inaccurate and was propagated in the past to organize stable economy of communities and larger societies.

Seth may have some impact on people who go out of their way to consult with him, but he describes himself to be an asshole with his family - constantly telling them that they are fucked-up stupid, and then wanting their unconditional affections and company. He is probably lead to believe he is unconditionally welcome, because his family wants to practice the morality of their religion with him - they are to be forgiving. Seth is straight up twisted - leave them alone and get with atheists - prove that atheists can provide for you what your Christian family provides for you - you wimp-ass geeky atheist bitch, who thinks he knows everything, and is all wise, calling himself, "The Thinking Atheist." Think again - stupid.

There was a report that Seth went to the Convention, and it turns out that the atheists leaders are concerned about the atheist Internet forums. They believe the poorly regulated activities of atheists on the Internet is detrimental to the ambitions of the atheist organizations; and they adopted a social contract to that effect, and it does not have a signature representing TTA. The problem is atheists do not trust atheists, and you ass-wipes need to correct that, or you are going to be classified like the niggers - unable to build community without the help of your "oppressors" technology.

Humanism - ontological doctrine that posits that humans define reality
Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
Atheism - political doctrine opposed to theist doctrine in public policy
I am right, and you are wrong - I hope you die peacefullyCool
14-04-2013, 10:38 AM
Nice use of a racial slur to round out your rant...asshole.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
14-04-2013, 11:15 AM
(13-04-2013 09:00 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  
(13-04-2013 03:46 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Wow, I've seen some bullshit posts in my time here but this takes the biscuit.

I have achieved what many scientists have sought to understand. Classification has to do with science and Ontology - describing what exists. Thus far classification systems have been inaccurate, and maintain the margin of human error that we endure.

You fairly understand how science reduces the margin of human error. Science is ultimately concerned with constructing a classification system of reality. Science breaks systems down into their components, and compiles information for people to understand the systems that make up our reality.

Christians, expect the Bible to be the only system that is necessary for understanding reality, but we advocates of science, find the Bible to be inadequate for a modern society that has fairly well determined all that exists, and how it works. I have determined what the most efficient organization of all that information is to be. I have deliberated a scientific theory for organizing the information - a formula like list - format:

As with all scientific theories, the result is relatively positive for everyone - present, and descendant.

Accurate ontology is what atheists are campaigning when they petition the government to forbid the teaching of creationism, and other religious constructs, in public schools. The reason atheists do not like that stuff is because it is an inaccurate ontology of what, and how, reality is; unless of course, the information is described as inaccurate and was propagated in the past to organize stable economy of communities and larger societies.

Seth may have some impact on people who go out of their way to consult with him, but he describes himself to be an asshole with his family - constantly telling them that they are fucked-up stupid, and then wanting their unconditional affections and company. He is probably lead to believe he is unconditionally welcome, because his family wants to practice the morality of their religion with him - they are to be forgiving. Seth is straight up twisted - leave them alone and get with atheists - prove that atheists can provide for you what your Christian family provides for you - you wimp-ass geeky atheist bitch, who thinks he knows everything, and is all wise, calling himself, "The Thinking Atheist." Think again - stupid.

There was a report that Seth went to the Convention, and it turns out that the atheists leaders are concerned about the atheist Internet forums. They believe the poorly regulated activities of atheists on the Internet is detrimental to the ambitions of the atheist organizations; and they adopted a social contract to that effect, and it does not have a signature representing TTA. The problem is atheists do not trust atheists, and you ass-wipes need to correct that, or you are going to be classified like the niggers - unable to build community without the help of your "oppressors" technology.

Do you have links to this classification system that you can share?

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-04-2013, 11:37 AM (This post was last modified: 14-04-2013 11:42 AM by Hughsie.)
(13-04-2013 09:00 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  I have achieved what many scientists have sought to understand. Classification has to do with science and Ontology - describing what exists. Thus far classification systems have been inaccurate, and maintain the margin of human error that we endure.

You know, I was gonna sit here and tear your bullshit to shreds but you aren't even worth the small amount of time it would take to do so.

Instead, I'm gonna tell you that you're complete scum you racist piece of shit.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 3 users Like Hughsie's post