TTA PODCAST: A Special Message to our Listeners

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
16-04-2013, 08:01 AM
RE: TTA PODCAST: A Special Message to our Listeners
(15-04-2013 06:52 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  WTF happened to you TW?

I don't remember you being this abusive when I first met you. You were mostly arrogant and crazy. Has something happened to get you down?

Your definitely more frustrated than you were years ago... What is it?

I don't know why you don't use your claims of "improved social contract" stuff at this forum. If your so interested in creating a consensus why don't your tools work here? Is it cos maybe they just don't work? Abusing people ain't gonna get you what you want.

Cheers.

I don't know... If he had sufficient a group of well-armed people to back his whims, then abusing people might get what he wants, but he'd also have to deal with those disgusting dissidents and their revolts 'n shit. who wants that?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-04-2013, 11:44 AM (This post was last modified: 16-04-2013 01:00 PM by TrainWreck.)
What is it that you think atheists need to do to approach the better world for the future?

My plan is that atheists need to champion the better rendering of reality, than the one that theists use.

It appears to me that the strategies that atheists are deploying are either failures, or irrelevant, and do nothing to advance the theory of better education as being the key to a better world. You have a very narrow scope of reliable standards. You have a descent ability to recognize the primary faults in the theists ontology, but you do not have any ability to recognize the inconsistencies of the extended ontology that forms their social systems. You harbor some detrimental dogmas that effect society, primarily, a belief that the organization of books in your local libraries is an accurate rendition of reality, and a belief that the Constitution is an adequate organizational plan for a modern sophisticated society that can more accurately describe the technical qualifications for all of the jobs of the government, that they could not do back then for several reasons; one of which is that the scientific disciplines for Sociology, Economics, Psychology, and Politics, had not yet been established. I guarantee you if the Founders had that shit they would have stated that elected officials must have credentials in economics, and specifically macro-economics.

You are some stupid crackers - looking more, and more, like the stupid niggers, each, and every day. Cry of oppression just like a child who does not know what he wants - insisting that his oppressors figure out how to please him. You think you are more sophisticated.

It should not be that difficult for people who were taught that the United States was founded by unjust slave owners, to realize that a just constitution needs to be written. It should not be that difficult for elite intellectual liberals to recognize that corrupt politics is the result of inadequacies of the imperfect Constitution. It should not be that difficult for fiscal conservatives to recognize that the government, like a business, needs to be reorganized, so as to deploy efficient techniques developed during the course of its evolution. It should not be that difficult for news people to recognize that "political gridlock" is the result of the politicians' need to be known as doing something, rather than nothing; otherwise, the constituents would realize that the politicians are over paid. It should not be that difficult for politicians to realize that the only way to change Washington, requires a change to the Constitution. It should not be that difficult for the high school graduate to recognize that if the Founders of the United States were tasked with authoring a constitution today, enriched with the organizational technologies and communications systems that we have today, that they would probably write it differently.

Get to work shit heads, because you are not going to ride on my back - I am not going to say nice things about the "atheist community." I am going to describe you as I have in this passage - straight up stupid - they preach people to question everything, but when it comes down to it, they don't know how.

Humanism - ontological doctrine that posits that humans define reality
Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
Atheism - political doctrine opposed to theist doctrine in public policy
I am right, and you are wrong - I hope you die peacefullyCool
16-04-2013, 12:34 PM (This post was last modified: 16-04-2013 12:56 PM by TrainWreck.)

I don't remember you being this abusive when I first met you. You were mostly arrogant and crazy. Has something happened to get you down?
Thanks for confirming that I have approached the situation in a manner that conforms to your high standards.

(15-04-2013 06:52 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  Your definitely more frustrated than you were years ago... What is it?
Well, you see, the country is going bankrupt, and when it does we are going to need a new constitution, and I cannot believe that you highly skilled critically thinking atheists do not recognize that.

(15-04-2013 06:52 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  I don't know why you don't use your claims of "improved social contract" stuff at this forum. If your so interested in creating a consensus why don't your tools work here? Is it cos maybe they just don't work? Abusing people ain't gonna get you what you want.
I am promoting an improved social contract theory. In fact, I have written a complete constitutional system for a three level government, and you, and everyone else, is going to have to prove some competency in the field if you think you can put forth any constructive criticisms - stupid mother-fucker!

Have you ever seen anything as revolutionary as a complete rendition of reality and society?

It is all science and reason - stupid!

Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
16-04-2013, 12:40 PM
Awww he thinks he can make some kind of impact. Just you keep trying Thumbsup

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
16-04-2013, 05:48 PM
(16-04-2013 12:34 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  

Thanks for confirming that I have approached the situation in a manner that conforms to your high standards.

(15-04-2013 06:52 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  Your definitely more frustrated than you were years ago... What is it?
Well, you see, the country is going bankrupt, and when it does we are going to need a new constitution, and I cannot believe that you highly skilled critically thinking atheists do not recognize that.

(15-04-2013 06:52 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  I don't know why you don't use your claims of "improved social contract" stuff at this forum. If your so interested in creating a consensus why don't your tools work here? Is it cos maybe they just don't work? Abusing people ain't gonna get you what you want.
I am promoting an improved social contract theory. In fact, I have written a complete constitutional system for a three level government, and you, and everyone else, is going to have to prove some competency in the field if you think you can put forth any constructive criticisms - stupid mother-fucker!

Have you ever seen anything as revolutionary as a complete rendition of reality and society?

It is all science and reason - stupid!

You claim that someone needs to compose a new constitution to the United States because the current one doesn't address certain issues for which we have improved knowledge and technologies. I'm paraphrasing, btw.

Given that the current constitution did not impede the growth of the state, even shortly after its inception, on what grounds do you assert that a new constitution will do any better?

Also, on what grounds do you presume that there must be a nation state in the first place?

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-04-2013, 05:50 PM
I declare this entire thread to be entirely silly.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
16-04-2013, 06:49 PM
(16-04-2013 05:48 PM)bbeljefe Wrote:  You claim that someone needs to compose a new constitution to the United States because the current one doesn't address certain issues for which we have improved knowledge and technologies. I'm paraphrasing, btw.
That is a fair understanding on your part.

(16-04-2013 05:48 PM)bbeljefe Wrote:  Given that the current constitution did not impede the growth of the state, even shortly after its inception, on what grounds do you assert that a new constitution will do any better?
The terms that allowed for the expansion of the United States government, also allowed for it's over-expansion. The adoption of a new constitution will prompt the adoption of a successive charter, if necessary. Although most of you are too stupid to recognize that we need a replacement, for what we have now, the exercise of a new constitution will inspire the intelligent and creative Christian lawyers to "right the ship." We have a fairly well educated Christian population, and contrary to the atheists beliefs, the professional Christians are good at recognizing how to author adjustments to contracts, when they realize they have the freedom to do so. As it is right now, like brilliant you, they believe that the Constitution is perfect for eternity. Sooner, or later, they are going to realize that it is the problem, and that it can be corrected.

(16-04-2013 05:48 PM)bbeljefe Wrote:  Also, on what grounds do you presume that there must be a nation state in the first place?
We are not there, yet. We need government to further the approach toward the utopia you are describing. At this point, that we are at, we do not trust each other - you are so short sighted, you stupid bitch.

16-04-2013, 07:40 PM
(16-04-2013 06:49 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  
(16-04-2013 05:48 PM)bbeljefe Wrote:  You claim that someone needs to compose a new constitution to the United States because the current one doesn't address certain issues for which we have improved knowledge and technologies. I'm paraphrasing, btw.
That is a fair understanding on your part.

(16-04-2013 05:48 PM)bbeljefe Wrote:  Given that the current constitution did not impede the growth of the state, even shortly after its inception, on what grounds do you assert that a new constitution will do any better?
The terms that allowed for the expansion of the United States government, also allowed for it's over-expansion. The adoption of a new constitution will prompt the adoption of a successive charter, if necessary. Although most of you are too stupid to recognize that we need a replacement, for what we have now, the exercise of a new constitution will inspire the intelligent and creative Christian lawyers to "right the ship." We have a fairly well educated Christian population, and contrary to the atheists beliefs, the professional Christians are good at recognizing how to author adjustments to contracts, when they realize they have the freedom to do so. As it is right now, like brilliant you, they believe that the Constitution is perfect for eternity. Sooner, or later, they are going to realize that it is the problem, and that it can be corrected.

(16-04-2013 05:48 PM)bbeljefe Wrote:  Also, on what grounds do you presume that there must be a nation state in the first place?
We are not there, yet. We need government to further the approach toward the utopia you are describing. At this point, that we are at, we do not trust each other - you are so short sighted, you stupid bitch.

What led you to believe that I support the constitution in its current form or in any future conceivable form?

How do you propose that human beings will reach a point where we trust one another?

And, assuming you're correct and humans don't trust one another, how do you suppose that giving a small minority of people we don't trust a monopoly on violence is in any way logical?

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes bbeljefe's post
29-05-2013, 09:21 PM (This post was last modified: 29-05-2013 09:54 PM by GirlyMan.)
(14-04-2013 07:54 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  I'm right in the middle of redoing the website, and I have an update in the works as well, but to get you started.
http://www.secularlibrary.com

Yeah, I already checked it out when you first posted it here some time ago. You'd be better off suggesting changes to the Dewey Decimal System rather than trying to replace it. But one wonders whether given tf-idf and PageRank and other similarity metrics, if it's even worth doing. Tongue

(15-04-2013 09:42 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(15-04-2013 08:23 AM)TrainWreck Wrote:  Constructing an ontology is all about reasoning - there is nothing else involved, except error.

And, the fact that you only make a claim against my use of "nigger," and no protest against my use of, "Xtian, Chews, and rag heads," indicates that your sense of justice is skewed, and probably built on fear - you stupid cunt bitch whore. When I get done slapping the shit out of your pimp boyfriend, maybe i'll let you lick the sweat off my nuts, because that is all you are good for.

I'm gonna make this real clear for you Trainwreck. If you ever make a post threatening violence again I will perma-ban you on the spot.

Consider this your first and last warning.

The fuck you thinking, Tim. That ain't no credible threat, that's some pure sarcasm in all its glory in the raw right there . ... Just as I'm 'bout to engage the fucking SidewalkCynic. ... Goddam kids.

Just because I'm an atheist doesn't mean there aren't people who should pray for their sorry ass to be saved.
29-05-2013, 10:09 PM
So this kind of thing is okay?

Just checking,

The stupid cunt, bitch, whore.

But at least I have one quality per TW.

I’m not anti-social. I’m pro-solitude. ~Author Unknown
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post