TTA Rouges Gallery

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-02-2016, 01:59 PM
TTA Rouges Gallery
[Image: A-lineup-from-the-film-Th-001.jpg]

We've seen a lot of people come threw here. The sight has been active for; what? 6 years? All sorts of presuppositional apologists, ego maniacs and out right loons. Love em' or hate em' many seem like their here to stay. I also feel they are an important part of the TTA eco-system. Often demonstrating the extreme cases for their side allowing fence sitters to see the harsh reality of blind faith.

Drive-byers I feel are the worst of these offenders. Jumping in fill a page of random nonsense then flee before a rebuttal can be made.

But then you have the some that decide to stand and argue their positions. No matter how wrong they are, they will fight tooth and nail to defend it.

If we constructed a line up from all the most notorious posters (Theist or not) who would be in the top 5. What where their "crimes"? Did they ever get sent to the electric char?(banned) Who did you have the most confrontations with?

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-02-2016, 02:02 PM
RE: TTA Rouges Gallery
I don't pay much attention. They all run together in my mind. Sleepy

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 1 user Likes cactus's post
27-02-2016, 02:09 PM
I and I

I think I've spent far more time with arguments in the past over the skeptic or conspiracy section and philosophy section than recently foraying into the theist realm, because I don't think there is much to gain out of the types wanting to talk about god like Q.

I don't remember many exact details I could say of IandI but I recall his claiming education in US would never do X despite data and reports against him, though I kept telling him since he was from Texas it likely was different there. I think he did get banned as he kept making the same types of threads over and over and would stop posting in one if someone said a point he didn't want to defend & he'd create a new thread.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
27-02-2016, 02:35 PM
(27-02-2016 02:09 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  I and I

I think I've spent far more time with arguments in the past over the skeptic or conspiracy section and philosophy section than recently foraying into the theist realm, because I don't think there is much to gain out of the types wanting to talk about god like Q.

I don't remember many exact details I could say of IandI but I recall his claiming education in US would never do X despite data and reports against him, though I kept telling him since he was from Texas it likely was different there. I think he did get banned as he kept making the same types of threads over and over and would stop posting in one if someone said a point he didn't want to defend & he'd create a new thread.

He was predictable, but fun kinda predictable. He had some epic fights with cjlr.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
27-02-2016, 02:43 PM (This post was last modified: 27-02-2016 03:02 PM by ELK12695.)
I nominate Mark Dreher, the one I miss the most. I have reminded people of Mark Dreher in the past and bumped his thread once some time ago, but there is his main thread:

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...ark-Dreher

If you want the TL/DR version, Mark Dreher claimed he was married to God. Literally. His God was called Megaton and was supposedly female. Seemingly nothing could get under Dreher's skin, although he seemed to carry a resentment for Jews, calling them the people of the end times or something of the like. He also claimed that the Techno Viking

, once it was posted on the thread was the angel of death; no idea what he meant with that exactly. In any case, Mark Dreher was a source of entertainment for atleast a month, and his main thread had well over 1500 posts before he got banned, for reasons I don't remember.

Mark Dreher is sorely missed by me and GirlyMan.
[+] 2 users Like ELK12695's post
27-02-2016, 02:52 PM
(27-02-2016 02:43 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  Mark Dreher is sorely missed by me and GirlyMan.

We should make the 5 most batshit insane.

1) Mark Dreher
2) Wicked Clown
3) pops
4) HoC
5) Girlyman

Not sure I got the order right.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
27-02-2016, 03:01 PM
(27-02-2016 02:52 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(27-02-2016 02:43 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  Mark Dreher is sorely missed by me and GirlyMan.

We should make the 5 most batshit insane.

1) Mark Dreher
2) Wicked Clown
3) pops
4) HoC
5) Girlyman

Not sure I got the order right.

No Egor?

[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post
27-02-2016, 03:03 PM
(27-02-2016 02:43 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  I nominate Mark Dreher, the one I miss the most. I have reminded people of Mark Dreher in the past and bumped his thread once some time ago, but there is his main thread:

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...ark-Dreher

If you want the TL/DR version, Mark Dreher claimed he was married to God. Literally. His God was called Megaton and was supposedly female. Seemingly nothing could get under Dreher skin, although he seemed to carry a resentment for Jews, calling them the people of the end times or something of the like. He also claimed that the Techno Viking

, once it was posted on the thread was the angel of death; no idea what he meant with that exactly. In any case, Mark Dreher was a source of entertainment for atleast a month, and his main thread had well over 1500 posts before he got banned, for reasons I don't remember.

Mark Dreher is sorely missed by me and GirlyMan.

I enjoyed Mark too, but he deteriorated towards the end and ended up threatening bloody murder and was banned.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
27-02-2016, 03:12 PM
After being hassled by a former member, I have also decided to make an obituary for Absols.

Nobody knows exactly where Absols came from or what Absols was. The sure fact about Absols was that he didn't like anybody on TTA. The big problem with Absols on the other hand is that he had a habit of using "internet slang" like "Fuk U" or "I dont lik U" in everything he wrote. The bigger issue however was that nobody ever understood what in the goddamn he was actually talking about. Here's a random post from him:
(02-10-2013 11:25 AM)absols Wrote:  look at this, daring promoting directly the lie sold from the beggining of his satanist jesus, about nietze and schizophrenic made up character of an alcoholic guy, to justify on forums attacking an innocent woman that has nothing to do with anything, to lie indirectly in circles shit images as if the mean is jesus healing himself through that poor positive woman
while it is all lies

piece of shit psycho urself

there is smthg called objective
another thing called superiority
another called positive

any thing of those is perfect sanity by itself constancy
as any of those is the other
so always an absolute fact of freedom value

anything truly free, not related to smthg existing, as clearly out of everything, is the sane reference since would breed in truth health of being real
and that is why any post i do for myself is always a clear plus by itself, proving how true freedom is a positive superior fact to linear sense

while anything u write piece of shit anywhere here in the forum show the inferior standard u belong to, as if pretending saying smthg so taking a position of being above other things is ur positive state constant source of being someone

which is the reason of schizophrenic illness in minds and in reality of life, so it is u the sick moron type piece of shit

bc limiting things to get a statu above, is about reversing facts superiority

so everything would force the willing mean to feel being against its own self since against all, so would force it to appear the meaning will of being someone else, seeking to delete the contradiction as if it could stop feeling being unsane

ur posts are all about theism and freaking deformations of what people are, which is the trait of satanism u deal with obviously since all what is about god and religion is to satan existence
which explain the darkness shown in all ur posts especially the longest ones
the negative inferior spirit is obvious exclusive present support

as it is obvious that u cant make any positive statement or point about any reality even of things, while all ur inferior wordings are to justify confusions and negative facts for ends speculations in lies which is the base of life condition to ur shit mind

and piece of shit, when everyone is believing in god and jesus as the reference to the positive source in life, then who says fuck gods powers they are shit livings responsable of abominable crimes against truth rights value and against living right beings, would of course b hated by shit beings like u living bc of shit life

words is proven being an excellent tool for conceptual identifications of rights and superior sense
but words unfortunately cant translate a present reality nor reply effectively to negative inferior beings

people like u must b banned from existence which mean gods first

i dont care about that myself when my way is positive freedom but it is a fact that concern everyone, being only an individual confirm that infinite others individuals also exist, so it is a matter of objective right reality

being conscious is the present value and not what he looks like, it is bc of conscious being that what it is looking present is still

no conscious right should b devalorized when it is the sacred reference meant to exist individually to gets the superior value it deserves

and no wrong conscious should appear existing as it would contradict the fact of existence being right, the principle that being conscious is never wrong

it is only bc of gods evil edges in reversing facts that such absurdity like that shit now appear possible

This has lead me to believe that Absols is in some way related to WWF Wrestler The Ultimate Warrior

At some point Absols was banned. Not sure why, but one thing is certain: Nobody will ever get the chance to find out what kind of strange lifeform he was and where he came from.

[+] 4 users Like ELK12695's post
27-02-2016, 06:45 PM
That jennybee, always trying to convert us to her kooky vegan yoga cult.
Too bad she's not here right now to hear us talking smack about her Cool

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 1 user Likes cactus's post