TTA Skypecast

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-06-2013, 01:06 AM
RE: TTA Skypecast
And why shouldn't you?

Doubt you'd lose anything; and it requires pretty much no effort.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-06-2013, 01:07 AM
I wouldn't have anything important to add. *shrug*
01-06-2013, 01:10 AM
Nobody has anything important to add. The whole charm is it's just another call.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
01-06-2013, 01:11 AM
I thought it was topic driven?
01-06-2013, 01:17 AM
When somebody can some up with a topic, yeah.

But majority of the time it's just us bullshitting or discussing threads.

I think the most topic driven thing we've had was our interview and discussion with Mark Fulton.

01-06-2013, 01:21 AM
Huh...then why record it?
01-06-2013, 01:27 AM
Ask Steven.

I guess he just wants people to be more involved or something.

Or he likes editing sound clips and wants to be a position of figurehead like power.

01-06-2013, 02:41 PM
(01-06-2013 01:27 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Ask Steven.

Or he likes editing sound clips and wants to be a position of figurehead like power.

1.) It is topic driven, but a lot of people just like to bullshit it.

2.) I hate editting.

3.) Not a fan of being in power, thats why I usually have you (Free Thought) hosting some of them

Another call today at 5:30 central time (IN two hours) Please, join in a talk to us. We confirmed NeMo for the event and I am hoping to get some other newbies (to the recorded sessions) in. *looks at bbeljefe*

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
01-06-2013, 02:52 PM
(01-06-2013 02:41 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(01-06-2013 01:27 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Ask Steven.

1.) It is topic driven, but a lot of people just like to bullshit it.

2.) I hate editting.

3.) Not a fan of being in power, thats why I usually have you (Free Thought) hosting some of them

Another call today at 5:30 central time (IN two hours) Please, join in a talk to us. We confirmed NeMo for the event and I am hoping to get some other newbies (to the recorded sessions) in. *looks at bbeljefe*

When the fuck have I hosted? I just sit back and make piss-poor wisecracks now and again. I suppose I could make an effort from now. But....

07-06-2013, 02:43 PM
Richard, can you host the call tomorrow? So that I can at least try to communicate with the rest?

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."