TTA Skypecast

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-06-2013, 11:17 PM
RE: TTA Skypecast
Just wanted to say I enjoyed the call today. It was great meeting and chatting with you guys.

The civility, open mindedness and intelligence was a pleasure. Irregardless of the fact that you're all a bunch of statist sheeple. Laughat

Oh and... notice that irregardless is a word. Big Grin

But seriously, it was fun.

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-06-2013, 07:44 PM
(08-06-2013 11:17 PM)bbeljefe Wrote:  Just wanted to say I enjoyed the call today. It was great meeting and chatting with you guys.

The civility, open mindedness and intelligence was a pleasure. Irregardless of the fact that you're all a bunch of statist sheeple. Laughat

"Use regardless instead." (Stated in the last sentence of the word description.) Drinking Beverage

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
Find all posts by this user
09-06-2013, 07:51 PM
(09-06-2013 07:44 PM)Peanut Wrote:  
(08-06-2013 11:17 PM)bbeljefe Wrote:  Just wanted to say I enjoyed the call today. It was great meeting and chatting with you guys.

"Use regardless instead." (Stated in the last sentence of the word description.) Drinking Beverage

"Nonstandard", first line.

N.B. 'Nonstandard' means it's not actually a word.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
09-06-2013, 09:32 PM (This post was last modified: 09-06-2013 09:37 PM by bbeljefe.)
Grammar Nazis....

Now available in pairs. Thumbsup

EDIT:

Are should that be to packs?

Too packs?

Tupacs, mebbe?

Oh what the hell. There still anoing. Only twise as anoing as when theirs just won of em.

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
[+] 2 users Like bbeljefe's post
09-06-2013, 09:40 PM
(09-06-2013 09:32 PM)bbeljefe Wrote:  Grammar Nazis....

EDIT:

Too packs?

Tupacs, mebbe?

Oh what the hell. There still anoing. Only twise as anoing as when theirs just won of em.

Srsly, you're from Texas they should just be happy you know which part of the keyboard to tap to make words appear. Smile

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
09-06-2013, 09:49 PM
(09-06-2013 09:40 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(09-06-2013 09:32 PM)bbeljefe Wrote:  Grammar Nazis....

EDIT:

Too packs?

Tupacs, mebbe?

Srsly, you're from Texas they should just be happy you know which part of the keyboard to tap to make words appear. Smile

At first I was like... Unsure and then I was like... Laughat

Thanks for the laugh. Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes bbeljefe's post
14-06-2013, 08:28 PM (This post was last modified: 14-06-2013 08:49 PM by Free Thought.)
News time, fellow Heathens. This is your ever loved frequent call participant Free Thought with a live Skypecast Bulletin!

I have been handed a report by the Station Manager Ato that the next recorded call with occur some time tomorrow, so get your headphones ready.

I have also been informed that due to circumstances beyond our control, the last recording was lost, we apologise to any and all guests for the sudden lack of a limelight.

*Important supplementary notice! The recording is to take place at 4:30 central or later. Contact Ato for more details and signups.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
14-06-2013, 08:29 PM
(14-06-2013 08:28 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I have also been informed that due to circumstances beyond our control, the last recording was lost, we apologise to any and all guests for the sudden lack of a limelight.

I have the recordings of (very nearly) the entire session. Was Ato not able to retrieve them from the link I gave? I'm sure we can work out something...
14-06-2013, 08:45 PM
(14-06-2013 08:29 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(14-06-2013 08:28 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I have also been informed that due to circumstances beyond our control, the last recording was lost, we apologise to any and all guests for the sudden lack of a limelight.

I have the recordings of (very nearly) the entire session. Was Ato not able to retrieve them from the link I gave? I'm sure we can work out something...

My editing software is messing up and it won't
Accept the your files.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
14-06-2013, 08:46 PM
How dare you steal my limelight!
[+] 3 users Like Hobbitgirl's post