TTA Skypecast

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-05-2013, 09:19 PM
RE: TTA Forum Podcast!
(10-05-2013 08:48 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(10-05-2013 08:46 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  The fuck have you and Morgan been?

Sheesh, Free. Don't you know better than to open the door to hear shit you don't really want to hear?

But they have been failing in their duty to attend calls!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-05-2013, 10:16 PM
How does one get an invite to join in?

What time in what time zone are you doing these?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-05-2013, 10:31 PM
(10-05-2013 10:16 PM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  How does one get an invite to join in?

What time in what time zone are you doing these?

Usually, Mr. Fulton, the standard procedure would dictate that you go here, to the Skype Forum - A coming together of Minds, place your Skype username and await being contacted.

However, I feel we could simply skip the standard operating procedure in this case, simply PM myself or Atothetheist your Skype username and await information, I shall attempt to deal with the timing matter when the opportunity presents itself

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
10-05-2013, 10:41 PM
I'm going to host calls all day tomorrow, and we will work around you, Mark.
I am still currently trying to find a theist willing to at least discuss their viewpoints with us.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
10-05-2013, 10:46 PM (This post was last modified: 10-05-2013 10:50 PM by Free Thought.)
This gonna be fun,

However, I would caution Mark to not expect much of topics.

11-05-2013, 01:03 AM
(10-05-2013 10:41 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  I'm going to host calls all day tomorrow, and we will work around you, Mark.
I am still currently trying to find a theist willing to at least discuss their viewpoints with us.

... and your tomorrow starts in how many hours?

Dodgy

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
11-05-2013, 01:18 AM
Well.. we are going now...

And later on...

11-05-2013, 02:44 AM
This is so interesting hearing people that I see everyday. Sweet.

I wanna do this. I need to get that Skype contraption the kids are all talking about these days. Consider

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
11-05-2013, 02:45 AM
(11-05-2013 02:44 AM)Peanut Wrote:  This is so interesting hearing people that I see everyday. Sweet.

I wanna do this. I need to get that Skype contraption the kids are all talking about these days. Consider

http://www.skype.com/en/
+
mic
=
pure damn awesomeness.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
11-05-2013, 02:58 AM
(11-05-2013 02:45 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(11-05-2013 02:44 AM)Peanut Wrote:  This is so interesting hearing people that I see everyday. Sweet.

http://www.skype.com/en/
+
mic
=
pure damn awesomeness.

I've been looking for mine since I last talked to you about it. Huh I'm gonna have to go out and buy a new one now.

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King