TTA Skypecast

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-05-2013, 03:06 AM
RE: TTA Forum Podcast!
Do it then.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-05-2013, 03:15 AM
I would, but I gotta research them and figure out what is "right" for my computer and stuff. It's all overwhelming for me. I'm not tech savvy. Drinking Beverage

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
11-05-2013, 03:27 AM
(11-05-2013 03:15 AM)Peanut Wrote:  I would, but I gotta research them and figure out what is "right" for my computer and stuff. It's all overwhelming for me. I'm not tech savvy. Drinking Beverage
Mics are pretty easy.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
11-05-2013, 03:28 AM
Do it.

IPad does it. Big Grin

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-05-2013, 03:30 AM
(11-05-2013 03:27 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Mics are pretty easy.
I went to my favorite online store and only found webcams... Know what? I'll just message you about this. I feel weird. I should know more about these technologies!

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
11-05-2013, 03:31 AM
(11-05-2013 03:15 AM)Peanut Wrote:  I would, but I gotta research them and figure out what is "right" for my computer and stuff. It's all overwhelming for me. I'm not tech savvy. Drinking Beverage

Uhh... Peanut...

mics are pretty much universal...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
11-05-2013, 03:33 AM
(11-05-2013 03:30 AM)Peanut Wrote:  
(11-05-2013 03:27 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Mics are pretty easy.
I went to my favorite online store and only found webcams... Know what? I'll just message you about this. I feel weird. I should know more about these technologies!

The earbuds I got prolly hook right into your compy. Cause you prolly want yer mike with yer earphones. Thumbsup

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-05-2013, 03:57 AM (This post was last modified: 11-05-2013 04:12 AM by earmuffs.)
Who the fuck describes someone as "virginal"?

"You sound so virginal right now" - Mark

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
11-05-2013, 05:31 AM
Special thanks to Mark Fulton, HouseofCantor and earmuffs for joining in one of the sessions. We will try to have it up and ready as soon as possible.

I might do another one for all of the American users who aren't up this early.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
11-05-2013, 05:33 AM
Excellent, a video without me interjecting every two seconds acting like a complete douche-bag.