11-05-2013, 09:10 AM
RE: TTA Forum Podcast!
I listened, that was fun! Post the next one. Smile
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
11-05-2013, 09:31 AM
It will be a while before that happens, Milady.

We currently rely in Elk for the video work, so we must wait for him to finish creating the video, then for Steven to upload it to youtube to be then linked here.

A few days patience. They should have plenty of content from the call yesterday/today.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
11-05-2013, 10:03 AM
(11-05-2013 09:31 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  It will be a while before that happens, Milady.

We currently rely in Elk for the video work, so we must wait for him to finish creating the video, then for Steven to upload it to youtube to be then linked here.

A few days patience. They should have plenty of content from the call yesterday/today.

When is the call today?

Nobody really knows where all this shit came from. But I think I'd rather trust the dudes in lab coats who aren't demanding I get up early every Sunday to overdress and apologize for being human.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-05-2013, 11:44 AM
(11-05-2013 03:30 AM)Peanut Wrote:  
(11-05-2013 03:27 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Mics are pretty easy.
I went to my favorite online store and only found webcams... Know what? I'll just message you about this. I feel weird. I should know more about these technologies!

Microphones have been around since the late nineteenth century. Technically, they are a transducer with a moving mass that is attached to a coil of wire wound around a tube and suspended within a magnetic field. They convert acoustic energy into electrical energy in exactly the opposite way that loudspeakers convert electrical energy into acoustic energy.

Now you know all you need to know about this newfangled technology. Smartass

Ten Bucks or a hunnert bucks, your choice... both will accomplish exactly the same thing on an amateur Skype call. Tongue

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
[+] 1 user Likes bbeljefe's post
11-05-2013, 11:55 AM
(11-05-2013 11:44 AM)bbeljefe Wrote:  
(11-05-2013 03:30 AM)Peanut Wrote:  I went to my favorite online store and only found webcams... Know what? I'll just message you about this. I feel weird. I should know more about these technologies!

Microphones have been around since the late nineteenth century. Technically, they are a transducer with a moving mass that is attached to a coil of wire wound around a tube and suspended within a magnetic field. They convert acoustic energy into electrical energy in exactly the opposite way that loudspeakers convert electrical energy into acoustic energy.

Ten Bucks or a hunnert bucks, your choice... both will accomplish exactly the same thing on an amateur Skype call. Tongue

Personally, I would recommend a headset.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
11-05-2013, 12:25 PM
(11-05-2013 11:55 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(11-05-2013 11:44 AM)bbeljefe Wrote:  Microphones have been around since the late nineteenth century. Technically, they are a transducer with a moving mass that is attached to a coil of wire wound around a tube and suspended within a magnetic field. They convert acoustic energy into electrical energy in exactly the opposite way that loudspeakers convert electrical energy into acoustic energy.

Personally, I would recommend a headset.

I concur.

But go slowly... one technology at a time.

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
11-05-2013, 02:10 PM
I am going to host another recorded call. In about half an hour is anybody is interested.

11-05-2013, 02:16 PM
(11-05-2013 02:10 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  I am going to host another recorded call. In about half an hour is anybody is interested.

Personally, I prefer the ability to edit myself for those cases where I say something stupid... you know, like 50% of the time.

My girlfriend is mad at me. Perhaps I shouldn't have tried cooking a stick in her non-stick pan.
[+] 1 user Likes Starcrash's post
11-05-2013, 02:41 PM
(11-05-2013 02:16 PM)Starcrash Wrote:  
(11-05-2013 02:10 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  I am going to host another recorded call. In about half an hour is anybody is interested.

Personally, I prefer the ability to edit myself for those cases where I say something stupid... you know, like 50% of the time.

Welp. If you want to join, feel free to. I am just about to start it up.

11-05-2013, 11:50 PM
Woa!

Four hours of chat!

What a great experience to talk with smart, like-minded people from around the world!