TTA Skypecast

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-09-2013, 10:14 AM
RE: TTA Skypecast
(19-09-2013 10:08 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  I have no choice but to advocate for such. Your point is invalid. Of course I had to say that, now didn't I? The same to you of course. How much are we determined to go on in circles?

Whatever is predestined. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-09-2013, 10:20 AM
In that case it would seem that we should have never banned anyone, if only we had a choice in the matter. The universe can be a real bitch sometimes.

Find all posts by this user
19-09-2013, 11:45 AM
I'll get this back and running. I will have to plan out how formatting will go, since we do have to stay on topic.

I think we can make a great program, if we just bothered to stick to important topics.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 2 users Like Atothetheist's post
19-09-2013, 12:30 PM
For that I would suggest One moderator, 2-3 guests.

19-09-2013, 12:32 PM
(19-09-2013 12:30 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  For that I would suggest One moderator, 2-3 guests.

I don't know that the numbers have to be that constrained.

We just need to have a fairly tight schedule beforehand. Topic lists, time limits, a bit of agreement on format.

... this is my signature!
19-09-2013, 01:59 PM
Meh, I like the number to be around five or six people to be in the convo, I just think that some adherence to the topic and a bit more of knowledge of the format will suffice.

I can head up the front. I do like the shows where you pick the topics you want to discuss. I was thinking about allowing TTA users to vote on a topic we can discuss.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
19-09-2013, 03:46 PM
If you want to have that many people I would suggest a more authoritarian approach to moderating. You give people an even number of chances to weigh in on a topic. Maybe you could even 'chime in' by typing something, like "Next" or something. Just a suggestion.

19-09-2013, 03:49 PM
(19-09-2013 11:45 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  I think we can make a great program, if we just bothered to stick to important topics.

So I take it me and Ferdy are banned from being in the same skypecast? Big Grin

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
19-09-2013, 04:03 PM
If anybody has the time for it over this weekend, I'd gladly participate. Been kinda wanting to discuss recent news around za warudo.
For instance: http://www.news.com.au/technology/sci-te...6720375674

*I'd suggest any topics discussed should be linked to participants so that they may be able to give a pseudo-educated response.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
19-09-2013, 04:03 PM
(19-09-2013 03:49 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(19-09-2013 11:45 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  I think we can make a great program, if we just bothered to stick to important topics.

So I take it me and Ferdy are banned from being in the same skypecast? Big Grin

Yes. Yes you are.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.