TTA Skypecast

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-05-2013, 12:06 AM
RE: TTA Forum Podcast!
woo! Four hours!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-05-2013, 12:21 AM
Meh. We've had longer.
12-05-2013, 12:34 AM
Yes, but you can't talk.

Not until you join up with a recording, and drag along Near! Angry

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
12-05-2013, 12:37 AM
(12-05-2013 12:34 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Yes, but you can't talk.

Not until you join up with a recording, and drag along Near! Angry

Well keep me updated on when we are doing it.
12-05-2013, 12:41 AM
That is up to Steven.

I just attend calls, I don't organise them.

13-05-2013, 09:27 PM (This post was last modified: 13-05-2013 09:30 PM by Atothetheist.)
Link to the second podcast for download or streaming.

Finally managed to get the second episode up for downloading and/or streaming. Mark Fulton is discussing his book, along with some other topics.

Members:
Atothetheist
Mark Fulton
Free Thought
Fstratzero

I am going to post the second recorded session from the very same day tomorrow, when I am not fucking tired. I hope you enjoy it.

Also, this was barely edited.

Special Thanks to Mark Fulton, Free Thought and Fstratzero for participating in a call and garnering some interesting discussions.
intro song:
Moonlight Sonata by Ludwig van Beethoven.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 2 users Like Atothetheist's post
13-05-2013, 10:35 PM
I listened to the first one and to be honest... the audio was pretty good for a group of amateurs. I'm an audio snob when it comes to music reproduction but as a 25 year listener of talk radio, I have to say that I'd rather fumble with the volume and tone knobs here and there than have to ignore most of what I'm listening to. That's to say that I agree with audio quality edits but not content edits.

I really love the freedom of access the internet has provided because when I was a young man, there was nothing on the radio that wasn't edited for content. I like conversation and I appreciate almost everyone's positions... whether I agree with them or not.

So, don't go editing for content. I can tune out what I don't want to hear but I want to be given that opportunity.

And if you care to have some anarchic chaos in your conversation... I would love to share my fringe positions and my mouth breathing, Texas redneck voice with you all on at least one occasion.

After that, you can all use me as the company atheist punching bag. Tongue

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-05-2013, 10:54 PM
(13-05-2013 10:35 PM)bbeljefe Wrote:  I listened to the first one and to be honest... the audio was pretty good for a group of amateurs. I'm an audio snob when it comes to music reproduction but as a 25 year listener of talk radio, I have to say that I'd rather fumble with the volume and tone knobs here and there than have to ignore most of what I'm listening to. That's to say that I agree with audio quality edits but not content edits.

I really love the freedom of access the internet has provided because when I was a young man, there was nothing on the radio that wasn't edited for content. I like conversation and I appreciate almost everyone's positions... whether I agree with them or not.

So, don't go editing for content. I can tune out what I don't want to hear but I want to be given that opportunity.

And if you care to have some anarchic chaos in your conversation... I would love to share my fringe positions and my mouth breathing, Texas redneck voice with you all on at least one occasion.

After that, you can all use me as the company atheist punching bag. Tongue
I would love to have you on!

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
13-05-2013, 10:56 PM (This post was last modified: 13-05-2013 11:59 PM by Free Thought.)
I might prove interesting*.

*note - This is what happens when I write two different messages, and don't completely erase one of them. I had initially wrote "I might have to bite my tongue on that one." I decided against it and attempted to write "That much prove interesting" instead without reading my comment before clicking post.

[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
13-05-2013, 11:25 PM
(13-05-2013 10:56 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I might prove interesting.

Well, you haven't proven interesting in the past. But maybe with me on the call you could muster up something of interest.

Tongue

But to be serious, here are my riders....

30'+ trailer. (for comfort)
Bottled water. (for health)
Fresh organic fruits in the trailer after every shoot. (for natural sugars)
New bedclothes every day. (for sanitary concerns)
Glass only plates and drinking vessels. (again, for sanitary concerns)
One female midget, two healthy, young black men, an old Mexican woman and a transvestite clown of any gender (none of your fucking business)

Oh and, a Latvian security officer who speaks no English and who does not carry a cell phone.

If you are prepared to comply with this meager list, have your people contact my people and we can begin negotiations.

Cool

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like bbeljefe's post