TTA Skypecast

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-05-2013, 12:01 AM
RE: TTA Forum Podcast!
(13-05-2013 11:25 PM)bbeljefe Wrote:  
(13-05-2013 10:56 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I might prove interesting.

Well, you haven't proven interesting in the past. But maybe with me on the call you could muster up something of interest.

Tongue

Cool

I might have called them fightin' words, were they not true.

Also, bottled water for health? Dodgy

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-05-2013, 12:01 AM
(14-05-2013 12:01 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(13-05-2013 11:25 PM)bbeljefe Wrote:  Well, you haven't proven interesting in the past. But maybe with me on the call you could muster up something of interest.

Tongue

Cool

I like cheese?

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
14-05-2013, 12:03 AM
Oh, Thanks for not including a founding member of this damn idea, thanks alot

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
14-05-2013, 12:22 AM
(14-05-2013 12:03 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  Oh, Thanks for not including a founding member of this damn idea, thanks alot

I might have agreed with that sentiment if:

A) you were online at the time of the call and

B) Steven and I hadn't already had the idea of recording the calls as a podcast-thing last year. That plan simply failed to go anywhere (though pretty much all the calls after that had been recorded) because we both proved relatively inept at the time.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
14-05-2013, 02:00 AM
(14-05-2013 12:22 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(14-05-2013 12:03 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  Oh, Thanks for not including a founding member of this damn idea, thanks alot

I might have agreed with that sentiment if:

A) you were online at the time of the call and

B) Steven and I hadn't already had the idea of recording the calls as a podcast-thing last year. That plan simply failed to go anywhere (though pretty much all the calls after that had been recorded) because we both proved relatively inept at the time.

Free Thought Exeception!

Joke.exe not found, please reinstall the program

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post
14-05-2013, 06:12 AM

I would have made mention of you if you were in the call.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
14-05-2013, 06:41 AM
(13-05-2013 09:27 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Link to the second podcast for download or streaming.

Finally managed to get the second episode up for downloading and/or streaming. Mark Fulton is discussing his book, along with some other topics.

Members:
Atothetheist
Mark Fulton
Free Thought
Fstratzero

I am going to post the second recorded session from the very same day tomorrow, when I am not fucking tired. I hope you enjoy it.

Also, this was barely edited.

Special Thanks to Mark Fulton, Free Thought and Fstratzero for participating in a call and garnering some interesting discussions.
intro song:
Moonlight Sonata by Ludwig van Beethoven.

Thank you for the effort you put into this stuff. It's pretty cool. Thumbsup

And! I don't hafta hate Free Thought no morez. I hate hating people. Big Grin

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like houseofcantor's post
14-05-2013, 08:10 AM
(14-05-2013 12:01 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(13-05-2013 11:25 PM)bbeljefe Wrote:  Well, you haven't proven interesting in the past. But maybe with me on the call you could muster up something of interest.

Tongue

Cool

I use the bottles on the midget. Sometimes the tranny....

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-05-2013, 11:21 AM
(14-05-2013 06:41 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(13-05-2013 09:27 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Link to the second podcast for download or streaming.

Finally managed to get the second episode up for downloading and/or streaming. Mark Fulton is discussing his book, along with some other topics.

Members:
Atothetheist
Mark Fulton
Free Thought
Fstratzero

I am going to post the second recorded session from the very same day tomorrow, when I am not fucking tired. I hope you enjoy it.

Special Thanks to Mark Fulton, Free Thought and Fstratzero for participating in a call and garnering some interesting discussions.
intro song:

Thank you for the effort you put into this stuff. It's pretty cool. Thumbsup

And! I don't hafta hate Free Thought no morez. I hate hating people. Big Grin

Aww, Thanks HouseofJohnny. I will edit the other clip, and post it sometime today. It's the one where you participated! Thanks for taking the time to join the call, and hopefully, you participate in more.

I am trying to see if I can make some sort of sign up list to join the RECORDED calls (the Skype Forum thread are for calls that aren't recorded)

Perhaps just PMing me your Skype username and conversing with me about what time you can be free would suffice.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
14-05-2013, 12:16 PM

Members:
Atothetheist
Mark Fulton
Free Thought
Fstratzero

intro song:

I approve of the opening song.