TTA Skypecast

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-12-2013, 04:04 PM
RE: TTA Skypecast
An hour before the proposed go time...and neither Chas nor EK have let me know anything. If you're interesting in participating, please let me know.

And the 24 hour time system isn't just for the Navy. It's standard in all military, as well as many other industries. Hospitals commonly use it, the communications world uses it, it's the default in many European countries, and in most countries the 24 hour clock is the default clock for computers. As a matter of fact, the 24 hour clock is considered the International Standard. If I were using "Navy time", I would have put it in Zulu.

For those of you who are not familiar, it is 6:00 pm EST. Tongue

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-12-2013, 04:21 PM
(27-12-2013 04:04 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  An hour before the proposed go time...and neither Chas nor EK have let me know anything. If you're interesting in participating, please let me know.

And the 24 hour time system isn't just for the Navy. It's standard in all military, as well as many other industries. Hospitals commonly use it, the communications world uses it, it's the default in many European countries, and in most countries the 24 hour clock is the default clock for computers. As a matter of fact, the 24 hour clock is considered the International Standard. If I were using "Navy time", I would have put it in Zulu.

For those of you who are not familiar, it is 6:00 pm EST. Tongue

In Europe saying and writing 18:00 is common, but nobody ever says "eighteen hundred" or writes it down as 1800.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
27-12-2013, 04:27 PM
Hmm, well I would enjoy listening but I can't for at least 3 more hours.

Btw this is a really long thread and I don't see the information on how to join or how to listen. I would recommend making a new thread per skype session and posting all information regarding time, listening and joining in the OP.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
27-12-2013, 04:34 PM
Adrian, just add myself, and Steven to your Skype contacts to join in.

My username is perfect.nothing

A2's is shintarokozu
27-12-2013, 04:42 PM
(27-12-2013 04:34 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Adrian, just add myself, and Steven to your Skype contacts to join in.
I'll add you in 3 to 4 hours. Most likely!

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
27-12-2013, 08:44 PM
Alright folks. I wound up with Tartarus Sauce (though he dropped out early), Slowminded, and Chas as my guests. Thanks to all for participating, it was an interesting Skypecast. If you didn't make this one, but wanted to you may or may not be able to join in on session two. Please add A2 and request it if interested.

Additionally, I have finished editing on the last session, The Concept of God, which is available for live streaming or download. I hope you enjoy it.

27-12-2013, 10:45 PM
(27-12-2013 08:44 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Alright folks. I wound up with Tartarus Sauce (though he dropped out early), Slowminded, and Chas as my guests. Thanks to all for participating, it was an interesting Skypecast. If you didn't make this one, but wanted to you may or may not be able to join in on session two. Please add A2 and request it if interested.

Additionally, I have finished editing on the last session, The Concept of God, which is available for live streaming or download. I hope you enjoy it.

Oh god, I don't know what was with me today. Stuttering over my words, jumbled thoughts, constantly interrupting people, and not hyper at all. Fuck, I'm so sorry everyone, I've failed you all. Weeping

[Image: giphy.gif]
28-12-2013, 01:15 AM
(27-12-2013 08:44 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Alright folks. I wound up with Tartarus Sauce (though he dropped out early), Slowminded, and Chas as my guests. Thanks to all for participating, it was an interesting Skypecast. If you didn't make this one, but wanted to you may or may not be able to join in on session two. Please add A2 and request it if interested.

Wait! Does that mean I can listen to it??

Scampering off...

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

28-12-2013, 02:14 AM
yay! I'll listen to it as soon as I get home. I might add you guys on Skype, too, but I don't know if I'll ever actually be able to participate since I'm on the other side of the planet >.<
28-12-2013, 02:17 AM
Fucking zones of time!

Slept through it Angry

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post