TTA Skypecast

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-12-2013, 03:16 AM
RE: TTA Skypecast
(27-12-2013 10:45 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Oh god, I don't know what was with me today. Stuttering over my words, jumbled thoughts, constantly interrupting people, and not hyper at all. Fuck, I'm so sorry everyone, I've failed you all. Weeping
No worries bro, having an eastern-european with broken English and broken thoughts participating effectively lowers the bar on how much others need to be coherent .

You were great, sucks that you had to leave.

I enjoyed speaking to you guys. Smile

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Slowminded's post
28-12-2013, 03:59 AM
(27-12-2013 08:44 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  ...
live streaming or download. I hope you enjoy it.

I did.

Thanks.

Sorry about the sound quality. I'll use my new laptop next time.

28-12-2013, 07:37 AM
I'll try to join the next one. It's easier when I dont have to work.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
28-12-2013, 07:47 AM
(28-12-2013 03:16 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  No worries bro, having an eastern-european with broken English and broken thoughts participating effectively lowers the bar on how much others need to be coherent .

And knowledge too. You lower the bar all-round:
--English-expression
--Intellect
--Knowledge
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-12-2013, 08:22 AM
I'm 10 minutes in so far. It sounds good guys, comparable to or better than the non prophets I think. There's a good rapport going and the conversation is interesting. I think you're on a winner.

[1] http://www.nonprophetsradio.com/

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
28-12-2013, 08:35 AM
(28-12-2013 07:37 AM)DeepThought Wrote:  I'll try to join the next one. It's easier when I dont have to work.

Now that, would be interesting.
Now I kinda wonder what you sound like.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
28-12-2013, 09:51 AM
Having the topic broken into 2 segments worked very well. Two completely different approaches to the topic and it had been long enough since we did the first segment I didn't really remember the whole conversation. The second half was very interesting with the non-american perspectives.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
28-12-2013, 09:58 AM
(28-12-2013 09:51 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Having the topic broken into 2 segments worked very well. Two completely different approaches to the topic and it had been long enough since we did the first segment I didn't really remember the whole conversation. The second half was very interesting with the non-american perspectives.

Yeah but... you do realise that we were completely making it up, knowing that the silly yanks wouldn't know any better. Right?

28-12-2013, 09:58 AM
(28-12-2013 07:47 AM)Chippy Wrote:  
(28-12-2013 03:16 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  No worries bro, having an eastern-european with broken English and broken thoughts participating effectively lowers the bar on how much others need to be coherent .

And knowledge too. You lower the bar all-round:
--English-expression
--Intellect
--Knowledge

Laughat

Oh look, little cunt is now stalking me Big Grin

Just don't start sending me naked pics of yourself, ok? Dodgy

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
[+] 1 user Likes Slowminded's post
28-12-2013, 10:14 AM (This post was last modified: 28-12-2013 10:32 AM by Adrianime.)
Just to be clear, there is no video version of this Skype thing? Only audio?

Just listened to most of it. Cool to hear some voices. But kind of bummed out that it is a structured "episode" with topics and such (I'm not a fan of these, with the exception of Seth's work). I thought it was going to be more of a hang outey, whatsup with people type of thing Sad. Oh well, that was my misunderstanding.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.