TTA Skypecast

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-12-2013, 10:16 AM
RE: TTA Skypecast
(28-12-2013 10:14 AM)Adrianime Wrote:  Just to be clear, there is no video version of this Skype thing? Only audio?

That is correct. We just record audio (there actually is no video to be recorded ) so it is just an audio file.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-12-2013, 10:52 AM
(28-12-2013 10:14 AM)Adrianime Wrote:  Just to be clear, there is no video version of this Skype thing? Only audio?

Just listened to most of it. Cool to hear some voices. But kind of bummed out that it is a structured "episode" with topics and such (I'm not a fan of these, with the exception of Seth's work). I thought it was going to be more of a hang outey, whatsup with people type of thing Sad. Oh well, that was my misunderstanding.

It used to be that. Lots of people all talking over each other (and making fun of A2's virginity and Dark's accent).

Now it's still that before and after the recorded bit.

28-12-2013, 11:43 AM
I am going to have to sit out of this Skypecast session. My sister called me a few minutes ago asking if I would watch my nieces for the evening so she and my brother in-law could have an evening to themselves.

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
28-12-2013, 12:48 PM
When is the next one, also what is the topic?
28-12-2013, 01:01 PM
(28-12-2013 10:52 AM)DLJ Wrote:  

Just listened to most of it. Cool to hear some voices. But kind of bummed out that it is a structured "episode" with topics and such (I'm not a fan of these, with the exception of Seth's work). I thought it was going to be more of a hang outey, whatsup with people type of thing Sad. Oh well, that was my misunderstanding.

It used to be that. Lots of people all talking over each other (and making fun of A2's virginity and Dark's accent).

Wrong. THE SKYPECAST was always recorded. We do however have non-recorded calls which are a part of the SKYPE FORUM thread.

Why people insist that the two are the same, or that I got rid of the non-recorded ones are beyond me, considering that you can still sign-up and participate in them if you let me know.

The next one is going to be in a couple of hours.

I think about 4:30 central time is about when I am going to do it.

Crulax left, so I am in need of one more person to do it with. Are the other members cool with that?

There will be time before and after to shoot the shit, like I always do.

Topic is Morality.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
28-12-2013, 01:16 PM
Alright, bad news everyone. I can't do it today. Circumstances have come up which have made it either an excruciating trial to even attempt it, or even if it was attempted, highly unlikely to work.

So, I'll move mine back to tomorrow, or some time next week whenever anyone else is free to join.

Smercury? Crulax? Vosur? When are you guys free next week, or tomorrow?

Or if anyone else wants to join, message me when you are free.

28-12-2013, 01:16 PM
(28-12-2013 01:01 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(28-12-2013 10:52 AM)DLJ Wrote:  It used to be that. Lots of people all talking over each other (and making fun of A2's virginity and Dark's accent).

Wrong. THE SKYPECAST was always recorded. We do however have non-recorded calls which are a part of the SKYPE FORUM thread.

Why people insist that the two are the same, or that I got rid of the non-recorded ones are beyond me, considering that you can still sign-up and participate in them if you let me know.

Crulax left, so I am in need of one more person to do it with. Are the other members cool with that?

Topic is Morality.

OK I'll try to stay awake.

Meanwhile, please what I write before telling me I'm wrong.

I was saying that it used to be less structured and more hang-outey

Cheers

EDIT: thanks for the update. I'll go to bed. XXX

28-12-2013, 01:22 PM
(28-12-2013 01:16 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(28-12-2013 01:01 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Wrong. THE SKYPECAST was always recorded. We do however have non-recorded calls which are a part of the SKYPE FORUM thread.

Topic is Morality.

OK I'll try to stay awake.

Cheers

Ah, right-o. I misunderstood what you were referencing. You were talking about the first-run of the Skypecast. However, most of the virginity jokes were in the non-recorded sessions, I believe, so that was what confused me.

Yup, sorry, mate.

28-12-2013, 01:41 PM
(28-12-2013 01:22 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(28-12-2013 01:16 PM)DLJ Wrote:  OK I'll try to stay awake.

Cheers

Ah, right-o. I misunderstood what you were referencing. You were talking about the first-run of the Skypecast. However, most of the virginity jokes were in the non-recorded sessions, I believe, so that was what confused me.

Yup, sorry, mate.

That's simply because you've stopped noticing them because you're in so much denial.

Angel

28-12-2013, 02:02 PM
(28-12-2013 01:41 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(28-12-2013 01:22 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Ah, right-o. I misunderstood what you were referencing. You were talking about the first-run of the Skypecast. However, most of the virginity jokes were in the non-recorded sessions, I believe, so that was what confused me.

Yup, sorry, mate.

That's simply because you've stopped noticing them because you're in so much denial.

Angel

Or maybe I've stopped noticing because it's no longer true?

[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post