TTA Skypecast

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-12-2013, 02:19 PM
RE: TTA Skypecast
(28-12-2013 01:16 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Alright, bad news everyone. I can't do it today. Circumstances have come up which have made it either an excruciating trial to even attempt it, or even if it was attempted, highly unlikely to work.

So, I'll move mine back to tomorrow, or some time next week whenever anyone else is free to join.

Smercury? Crulax? Vosur? When are you guys free next week, or tomorrow?

Or if anyone else wants to join, message me when you are free.

Tomorrow won't work for me either but anytime the following week should be fine.

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-12-2013, 02:20 PM
Tomorrow is a no go for me. Got the FINAL family Christmas to go to.
Nest week, I'm available between 6pm-10pm CST, except for the 1st, I've got that day off, so I'm available all day.

I know, tight schedule Confused
28-12-2013, 04:32 PM
(28-12-2013 01:01 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(28-12-2013 10:52 AM)DLJ Wrote:  It used to be that. Lots of people all talking over each other (and making fun of A2's virginity and Dark's accent).

Now it's still that before and after the recorded bit.

Wrong. THE SKYPECAST was always recorded. We do however have non-recorded calls which are a part of the SKYPE FORUM thread.

Why people insist that the two are the same, or that I got rid of the non-recorded ones are beyond me, considering that you can still sign-up and participate in them if you let me know.

The next one is going to be in a couple of hours.

I think about 4:30 central time is about when I am going to do it.

Crulax left, so I am in need of one more person to do it with. Are the other members cool with that?

There will be time before and after to shoot the shit, like I always do.

Topic is Morality.

Morality, huh?

Well, if it is convenient..

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
18-07-2014, 12:28 PM
Arighty, since DL is available to record, I am going to try for completing my long over-due section of morality this weekend. There are three openings to discuss and talk, message me if you are interested and available to do it, and what time.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
18-07-2014, 05:01 PM
How does one go about this?

"Name me a moral statement made or moral action performed that could not have been made or done, by a non-believer..." - Christopher Hitchens

My youtube musings: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfFoxbz...UVi1pf4B5g
18-07-2014, 05:33 PM
(18-07-2014 05:01 PM)CiderThinker Wrote:  How does one go about this?

Well, step one would be to have a Skype account. Step two would be to PM me your Skype name and tell me what time you have free, and then I will see if we can come to some arrangement with all of the members participating.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
18-07-2014, 05:39 PM
PM'd you

"Name me a moral statement made or moral action performed that could not have been made or done, by a non-believer..." - Christopher Hitchens

18-07-2014, 05:47 PM
(18-07-2014 12:28 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Arighty, since DL is available to record, I am going to try for completing my long over-due section of morality this weekend. There are three openings to discuss and talk, message me if you are interested and available to do it, and what time.

Can't. Travelling to Brisbane/Melbourne this weekend.

19-07-2014, 03:33 AM
(18-07-2014 12:28 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Arighty, since DL is available to record, I am going to try for completing my long over-due section of morality this weekend. There are three openings to discuss and talk, message me if you are interested and available to do it, and what time.

So you finally settled on resurrecting this beast, did you?

I was wondering how long it would take.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
20-07-2014, 01:41 PM
Is this likely actually happen? Thread's gone crickets quiet...