TTA Skypecast

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-05-2013, 05:48 PM
RE: TTA Forum Podcast!
(14-05-2013 03:43 PM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  Oh dear!

I must apologise to everyone for all my "ums and ah"s"

I didn't realize I was doing it.

This was the first time I'd ever been interviewed, and I think I was being too careful about how I worded what I said

In "normal" conversation I'm a lot more fluent.

It's a shame...because I think the content of what I had to say is pretty interesting.

If I ever get invited again I'm sure I can do a better job. This has been a learning experience for me.

You did fine. I think I did worse than you. Overall, it was a fantastic call. I really want you on again.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-05-2013, 06:25 PM
(14-05-2013 05:48 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(14-05-2013 03:43 PM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  Oh dear!

I must apologise to everyone for all my "ums and ah"s"

I didn't realize I was doing it.

This was the first time I'd ever been interviewed, and I think I was being too careful about how I worded what I said

In "normal" conversation I'm a lot more fluent.

It's a shame...because I think the content of what I had to say is pretty interesting.

If I ever get invited again I'm sure I can do a better job. This has been a learning experience for me.

You did fine. I think I did worse than you. Overall, it was a fantastic call. I really want you on again.

You're too kind. My speech was slow, and I didn't string my sentences together well, and I'm quite embarrassed by the result. I'm sure I can do heaps better now I'm aware of my faults. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to talk, and I hope we can do it again.If we do, I would like to have a day or two to collect my thoughts about the topic we choose so I can structure my rambling a bit better.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-05-2013, 06:28 PM
(14-05-2013 06:25 PM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  
(14-05-2013 05:48 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  You did fine. I think I did worse than you. Overall, it was a fantastic call. I really want you on again.

You're too kind. My speech was slow, and I didn't string my sentences together well, and I'm quite embarrassed by the result. I'm sure I can do heaps better now I'm aware of my faults. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to talk, and I hope we can do it again.If we do, I would like to have a day or two to collect my thoughts about the topic we choose so I can structure my rambling a bit better.

Just focus on talking to us. Argue your points like you would to anybody else.

Then the rest goes really easily.

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
[+] 1 user Likes fstratzero's post
14-05-2013, 07:18 PM
(14-05-2013 06:25 PM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  
(14-05-2013 05:48 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  You did fine. I think I did worse than you. Overall, it was a fantastic call. I really want you on again.

A day or two isn't needed. This wasn't a formal interview. I
can assure you that you held my interest as I am sure you held many others'.

15-05-2013, 01:20 AM
Mark thought he was bad.

He should hear the recording of me interviewing an evangelist...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
15-05-2013, 06:09 PM
(15-05-2013 01:20 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Mark thought he was bad.

I am quite interested in hearing that, by the way.

15-05-2013, 06:20 PM
(15-05-2013 06:09 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(15-05-2013 01:20 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Mark thought he was bad.

I am quite interested in hearing that, by the way.

Rather not let that happen...

I pretty much agreed to what the guy said each sentence. listening to it again, I felt kinda week and push-overish. Went out of my way to be as non confrontational as physically possible. A sham is what it was.

Maybe one day I will release my shitty questioning upon the masses...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
18-05-2013, 03:28 PM (This post was last modified: 18-05-2013 03:44 PM by Atothetheist.)
Hey guys, I might do another recorded call within an hour or two. Please tell me which one is better for you.

NOTE: This call is only for those willing to be put out on the site, I suggest you PM me if you want in, to avoid adding in people who don't want to go public. This will save a shit ton of time and wasted editing.

18-05-2013, 05:30 PM
Hey guys, life came by and gave me a crapola sammich.

If somebody can host and record in my stead, that would be awesome.

Psst. I am looking at you, Free Thought.

Mark Fulton seems interested in doing the podcast call.

18-05-2013, 05:45 PM
Uhh...

Y U NO send skype message detailing your recording program?!