TTA Twelve Days of Christmas

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-12-2016, 11:01 PM
RE: TTA Twelve Days of Christmas
We're missing an obvious one here and in keeping with the original melody I'd like to suggest:

Five Nec-Ro-Posts!

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Paleophyte's post
24-12-2016, 09:10 AM
Wherever I go, can't escape this fucking song.

Well, not really, but god this song is bad even when it's trying it's best to be funny.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
24-12-2016, 09:25 AM
(23-12-2016 11:01 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  We're missing an obvious one here and in keeping with the original melody I'd like to suggest:

Five Nec-Ro-Posts!

Since I don't know what a "dildo post" is, I've been using "four necro posts" as the 4th day entry.

My "five faaaaaace paaalms!!" stays, damnit!

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
24-12-2016, 09:26 AM
(24-12-2016 09:25 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  
(23-12-2016 11:01 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  We're missing an obvious one here and in keeping with the original melody I'd like to suggest:

Five Nec-Ro-Posts!

Since I don't know what a "dildo post" is, I've been using "four necro posts" as the 4th day entry.

I like four necro posts better. The dildo posts come from the TTA nativity casting thread--where we are going to use a dildo as the star on top of the Christmas tree Angel
24-12-2016, 09:27 AM
(24-12-2016 09:25 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  

Five Nec-Ro-Posts!

Dildo post? Uh, a place where they ship dildos? Blink

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post