TTA Video game night???

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-01-2014, 07:36 PM
TTA Video game night???
As an isolated atheist I would like to build a free thinking community.
Could be anything from Battlefield to Minecraft to monopoly I am up for whatever.

Would anyone else be interested in participating. I have an xbox360 and PS3, and I am pretty flexible on times typical 8-5 M-F (US central) job with most weekends free. Once we see if any one is interested we can plan from there.

Xbox Slinkyscatman
PS3 McDunky
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-01-2014, 09:53 PM
RE: TTA Video game night???
What is it with people coming on here with like 1 or 2 posts and wanting to start up a TTA gaming thing?
Like seriously, there seems to be a new one every second day...

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
30-01-2014, 06:39 PM
(29-01-2014 09:53 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  What is it with people coming on here with like 1 or 2 posts and wanting to start up a TTA gaming thing?
Like seriously, there seems to be a new one every second day...

Sorry for wasting your time.
Thanks
30-01-2014, 07:16 PM
Its always a nice thought... But who has the time? I'll try to remember to add ya tonight
30-01-2014, 07:23 PM
Don't mind the blunt Kiwi (although he is right about the many "game with me" threads), but you should make some connections before a post like that Smile
low post count users will always be treated as Scammers or double agents by default.

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
31-01-2014, 06:23 PM
(30-01-2014 07:23 PM)sporehux Wrote:  Don't mind the blunt Kiwi (although he is right about the many "game with me" threads), but you should make some connections before a post like that Smile
low post count users will always be treated as Scammers or double agents by default.
I get it the reason behind it. Never done the forum thing and I didn't look to hard before I posted. Sorry about that.
31-01-2014, 06:43 PM
Don't feel bad man, if I was into those types of games....or if I was gaming at all these days...or if I ever played multiplayer...I'd consider it!

Nothing wrong with trying to find people who share your interest.

Honestly though, I've always enjoyed the single player and local multiplayer experience. The only non-local multiplayer I ever got into was StarCraft. And I'm on break from that.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.