TTA Zombie Survival Skills

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-08-2015, 11:38 PM
RE: TTA Zombie Survival Skills
(11-08-2015 11:51 AM)jennybee Wrote:  True, but veggie burgers and tofu would be all mine!

veggie burgers...

veggie burgers...

veggie burgers...

veggie burgers...

[Image: bi9.jpg]

Tongue

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
12-08-2015, 06:10 AM
You know, we as atheists really have to stick together in the zombie apocalypse because one thing that differentiates us from religious folk and makes the situation all the more dangerous is . . .

BRAINS!!!!!

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Octapulse's post
12-08-2015, 06:19 AM
(12-08-2015 06:10 AM)Octapulse Wrote:  You know, we as atheists really have to stick together in the zombie apocalypse because one thing that differentiates us from religious folk and makes the situation all the more dangerous is . . .

BRAINS!!!!!

Meanwhile, elsewhere in the zombie-verse:

[Image: unscientific.png]

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 5 users Like Free Thought's post
12-08-2015, 07:44 AM
(11-08-2015 11:39 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  Considering all these posts my skill with sword (I'm kinda rusty though) and training in fighting in full plate seems somewhat underwhelming Wink

They'll be useful in countries with strict gun control laws. Or other countries when the ammo runs out. And remember, loud noises attract more zombies so all the gun nuts will be swarmed and killed off a lot earlier than you.
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
12-08-2015, 08:04 AM
(12-08-2015 07:44 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(11-08-2015 11:39 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  Considering all these posts my skill with sword (I'm kinda rusty though) and training in fighting in full plate seems somewhat underwhelming Wink

They'll be useful in countries with strict gun control laws. Or other countries when the ammo runs out. And remember, loud noises attract more zombies so all the gun nuts will be swarmed and killed off a lot earlier than you.

Reading this sword and armor doesn't look like a bad choice Wink

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
12-08-2015, 08:23 AM

That's what suppressors are for.....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
12-08-2015, 08:26 AM

Not a problem that a suppressed 300 Blackout SBR firing 220 grain Sierra Match Kings over 9 grains of Hadgdon Lil' Gun can't deal with.

[Image: 556PDW1.jpg]

Loudest part is the bolt cycling so the only noise for the zombies to be attracted to will be each other's heads exploding while I'm sitting pretty a 100 yards away.

Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.

[Image: anigrey.gif]
12-08-2015, 08:34 AM
(12-08-2015 08:26 AM)Popeyes Pappy Wrote:  
(12-08-2015 07:44 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  They'll be useful in countries with strict gun control laws. Or other countries when the ammo runs out. And remember, loud noises attract more zombies so all the gun nuts will be swarmed and killed off a lot earlier than you.

Not a problem that a suppressed 300 Blackout SBR firing 220 grain Sierra Match Kings over 9 grains of Hadgdon Lil' Gun can't deal with.

[Image: 556PDW1.jpg]

Loudest part is the bolt cycling so the only noise for the zombies to be attracted to will be each other's heads exploding while I'm sitting pretty a 100 yards away.

Me, I'd opt for "old school"... We can now have silencers in Michigan - and I'm considering building a 45 acp "Destroyer Carbine" -- out of an 1917 Enfield pattern rifle (Eddystone) and a SARCO 45 acp barrel. Some of these were actually built at armories in WWII - and fielded with suppressors for stealth operations. They used a 1911a magazine. The originals were built by Eibar for 9mm Largo using the Mauser 98 action.....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
12-08-2015, 09:28 AM
(11-08-2015 09:15 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  -- I'm damned good on a grill

I just realized, this makes it sound like I'm volunteering to be emergency rations. That is not the case.
[+] 3 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
12-08-2015, 09:42 AM

Michonne is bad ass and she doesn't use a gun. I would so be Michonne if I had to pick a Walking Dead character to be. Since I have no katana skills irl, I'd definitely surround myself with gun nuts during the zombie apocalypse. In the event of a zombie outbreak, I'm heading to Canada, Texas, or Michigan to yaks, thump's, or biker's house!

[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post