TTA Zombie Survival Skills

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-08-2015, 06:30 PM
RE: TTA Zombie Survival Skills
(12-08-2015 05:53 PM)Black Eagle Wrote:  I have about 100 guns and I am an excellent marksman. I can shoot a handgun equally well with either hand. I am an excellent archer. I am a great hunter and I am a good fisherman. I have lived off the land for months at a time when I was younger. I can ride any horse, no matter how rank. I am a fairly good technical climber and an exceptionally strong swimmer. I can track you down if you get lost and I'm a pretty good hunting camp cook. For you vegetarians, I can identify and cook a lot of wild plants and they can be very tasty. And, if we come across a small airplane that has fuel in it, I can fly us down to Punta Cana or to Cabo for the winter months.

edited to add: I don't drink alcohol anymore at all but I can brew a variety of delicious beers.

Guns, zombie skills, vegetarian cooking, and Cabo Thumbsup Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-08-2015, 06:35 PM
(12-08-2015 05:53 PM)Black Eagle Wrote:  I have about 100 guns and I am an excellent marksman. I can shoot a handgun equally well with either hand. I am an excellent archer. I am a great hunter and I am a good fisherman. I have lived off the land for months at a time when I was younger. I can ride any horse, no matter how rank. I am a fairly good technical climber and an exceptionally strong swimmer. I can track you down if you get lost and I'm a pretty good hunting camp cook. For you vegetarians, I can identify and cook a lot of wild plants and they can be very tasty. And, if we come across a small airplane that has fuel in it, I can fly us down to Punta Cana or to Cabo for the winter months.

edited to add: I don't drink alcohol anymore at all but I can brew a variety of delicious beers.

Carb rich roots are pretty easy to find, but making them not taste like shit in a camp setting can be a challenge. Perhaps you can help with that Tongue

'Murican Canadian
12-08-2015, 11:14 PM
(12-08-2015 06:35 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Carb rich roots are pretty easy to find, but making them not taste like shit in a camp setting can be a challenge. Perhaps you can help with that Tongue

Step 1: Don't dig your carb rich roots out from under the latrine...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 4 users Like morondog's post
12-08-2015, 11:47 PM
(12-08-2015 11:14 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(12-08-2015 06:35 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Carb rich roots are pretty easy to find, but making them not taste like shit in a camp setting can be a challenge. Perhaps you can help with that Tongue

Step 1: Don't dig your carb rich roots out from under the latrine...

Anything foraged from under the latrine will be higher in vitamin B12.

'Murican Canadian
12-08-2015, 11:54 PM
(12-08-2015 05:53 PM)Black Eagle Wrote:  I have about 100 guns ...

[Image: but-why.gif]

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
13-08-2015, 01:24 AM
*Raises hand*

I know a guy who owns their own cannon... Which is stored in my garage... Nuff said.... Tongue
[+] 3 users Like Peebothuhul's post
13-08-2015, 05:51 AM
(12-08-2015 11:54 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(12-08-2015 05:53 PM)Black Eagle Wrote:  I have about 100 guns ...

[Image: but-why.gif]

If for no other reason than if properly done - gun collecting is a safer investment than gold, silver, stocks, bonds or government securities.

I've made more than I lost over the years, and got the fun of owning the guns as well...

You can't take a T-bill out to the range and have fun with it.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
13-08-2015, 06:00 AM
(13-10-2014 09:40 AM)Nurse Wrote:  My favorite TV show is The Walking Dead.

My favorite TV show is Buffy the Vampire Slayer, so there it is. Undecided

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
13-08-2015, 08:57 AM
Why 100 guns? I build rifles for a hobby and once you put that much work into something, you aren't anxious to part with it. Also, when I was practicing law, a day a week at my gun club was tremendous stress relief. My wife called it my "recoil therapy" in part because, for several years, I was enamored with big kicking African rifles and I built several of them. Today, I am of a much gentler disposition and I prefer rifles that don't hurt me although I still have half a dozen big bores.
[+] 1 user Likes Black Eagle's post
13-08-2015, 09:00 AM
Last one I built was a .257 Roberts on a Serbian Mauser action. Such light recoil - I used a vintage Herters buttplate rather than a buttpad.

If I want to get beat up, I just go to a bar and talk politics....

Big Grin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post