TTA and my Spanish Class

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-11-2011, 11:29 AM
TTA and my Spanish Class
I spend most of my time in Spanish on tta. I really dont like this class at all, its filled with stuck up preps ughhh Dx im getting off topic, what im trying to say is....

THANK YOU THE THINKING ATHEIST!
for making life suck less Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes DaylightDusk's post
09-11-2011, 11:58 AM
RE: TTA and my Spanish Class
(09-11-2011 11:29 AM)DaylightDusk Wrote:  I spend most of my time in Spanish on tta. I really dont like this class at all, its filled with stuck up preps ughhh Dx im getting off topic, what im trying to say is....

Might not be a bad idea to save TTA for after school and pay attention in class. Learning another language can do you some good in the future.

Religious disputes are like arguments in a madhouse over which inmate really is Napoleon.
09-11-2011, 12:01 PM
Whether the class sucks or not having a second language is an extremely valuable asset to have. Especially when you exit high school and hit the job market. There isn't much of a market of jobs left so the competition is pretty stiff. Having anything extra to add onto your resume is definitely a bonus.
These days there is no time to be a kid. You get a year tops before everyone starts telling you to get your shit together. Thing is they told me the same things when I was a kid and I was all Ike fuck you old people. Now I wish i had listened. Being a kid is important and I intend on helping my kid be one as long as I can but society doesn't allow for it much anymore. The more time you spend at parties or texting instead of learning and getting shit to put on a resume will actually come back to bite your ass. Life has become a simple math equation. Fun now or poverty later?.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-11-2011, 09:30 PM
I have to agree with whats been said up to now.....the economy is crashing down (as much as people dont like to admit it) and I dont think people are aware of the consequnces this will bring. The Job market is a tough one at the best of times never mind now.

I hated German at school.......I never really got on with it so I asked to drop it every single day because I knew my heart wasnt in it and that I would fail the exams at the end of it........I was refused so I put my foot down and just studied my other subects when I had that class..

I think you have to decide......is it worth putting your head down and studying spanish to better yourself in that area.......or could your time be better spent on other subjects.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
10-11-2011, 03:48 AM
- Dónde está el baño?

- Está aquí!

This is all you need to know in any language...

Smile

Just kidding, of course it's great to know a few more languages, look at me, I wouldn't be here if I didn't learn English, plus I know a bit of Italian, German and Spanish, with some basic lines in Japanese and "thank you" in Chinese. Smile

P.S.
I also know Serbian and Bosnian. They are basically the same as Croatian, but by definition they are different languages. Smile

That would be 6-7 languages, ha, beat that.

Smile

EDIT:

This is my 666-th post! Hell yeah! There is something devilish in this post. Hahahaha... Smile

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
10-11-2011, 09:48 AM
(09-11-2011 11:29 AM)DaylightDusk Wrote:  I spend most of my time in Spanish on tta. I really dont like this class at all, its filled with stuck up preps ughhh Dx im getting off topic, what im trying to say is....

It's only boring in here because of how we're being taught. Webcamming with our teacher? Be for real now. I'm not learning or being taught in a way that I can actually grasp the material... though, I do try.
10-11-2011, 10:09 AM
(10-11-2011 09:48 AM)itsFerdinand Wrote:  

It's only boring in here because of how we're being taught. Webcamming with our teacher? Be for real now. I'm not learning or being taught in a way that I can actually grasp the material... though, I do try.

Yeah i know lol -.-
10-11-2011, 06:31 PM
Ease up on DD - he might be osmotic like me. I used to draw shit in class - seemed to learn just by being there; never really paid attention. Always been poor - yet also garnered several minor awards in academia.

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]