To Save Souls
Looking to hook up
For educational purposes
For Sciency Stuff
To Paractice Debating
To Practice Insults
Where am I?
[Show Results]

TTA by the numbers or What Makes You Stay?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-04-2014, 11:04 AM
RE: 2014 TTA by the numbers or What Makes You Stay?
I stay in here because of the people involved with the day to day threads.

So I voted comraderie and entertainment, being the most important.

I like the open discussions and the mostly non judgemental attitude when it comes to a persons lifestyle.

I enjoy the company with almost all the people here, even some of the ones I've gotten into it with on occasion.

Its a great way to spend the time when I'm sitting around just taking care of things here, and I always look forward to the mornings when I see all the notifications.

I might have said to "hook up" also, but I doubt anyone will join the forum thats a Harley parts supplier. Drooling Laugh out load

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like War Horse's post
08-04-2014, 01:28 PM
(08-04-2014 10:36 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(08-04-2014 10:25 AM)Vosur Wrote:  *has

[Image: 0t82Piy.png]

Not that simple, Grammatik-Nazi:

"Americans tend to treat collective nouns as single units, so it’s more common to use the singular verb unless you’re definitely talking about individuals. So in America you would be more likely to hear “The faculty is meeting today” than “The faculty are meeting today.”

In British usage, however, it’s the opposite; it’s more common to use the plural verb. In fact, some sentences that are perfectly correct in Britain would be considered incorrect in America. Take “Cambridge are winning the boat race.” Although I spent my elementary-school years in London, I have been fully Americanized, so this sentence doesn’t sound right to me. As an American, I would say, “Cambridge is winning.”

Oh damn, counter-nazied!

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 4 users Like Im_Ryan's post
08-04-2014, 02:28 PM
Because I need somebody to always keep my food bowl filled to the brim.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
08-04-2014, 02:30 PM
I don't think there is anywhere else on the internet that will accept my personal brand of crazy.Evil_monster

The requirement of evidence to back your claim does not disappear because it hurts your feelings, reality does not care about your feefees.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Blackhand293's post
08-04-2014, 02:43 PM
(08-04-2014 02:30 PM)Blackhand293 Wrote:  I don't think there is anywhere else on the internet that will accept my personal brand of crazy.Evil_monster

Echo that!

You guys handle me well. Most people think I'm nuts and run the other way. You guys KNOW I'm nuts and stick around. Thumbsup

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 3 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post
08-04-2014, 02:46 PM
(08-04-2014 02:30 PM)Blackhand293 Wrote:  I don't think there is anywhere else on the internet that will accept my personal brand of crazy.Evil_monster

(08-04-2014 02:43 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  

Echo that!

You guys handle me well. Most people think I'm nuts and run the other way. You guys KNOW I'm nuts and stick around. Thumbsup

I revel in my own glory knowing that I'm the type of crazy that will be accepted anywhere.

Every place needs that one person absolutely nutty for cats.

[Image: giphy.gif]
08-04-2014, 02:49 PM
(08-04-2014 02:46 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  

(08-04-2014 02:43 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  Echo that!

I revel in my own glory knowing that I'm the type of crazy that will be accepted anywhere.

Every place needs that one person absolutely nutty for cats.

No

Dog Forum

They'd bark at you there.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 1 user Likes itsnotmeitsyou's post
08-04-2014, 03:24 PM
(05-04-2014 09:53 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I'm surprised "looking to hook up" has no votes.

I thought about clicking that one (I need a man Sadcryface2 ). I wouldn't mind hooking up if I found someone here to hooks up with but that isn't a real reason why I stay and it was like only a tiny thought in the back of my mind when I joined. I came as a place to be among smart people (intelligences vary as they may) that didn't care I didn't believe in gods and some place I can talk. Granted I don't have much to say. Most the time I spend browsing the threads to see all the smart and interesting things people manage to think. But when I do say something I don't feel scared or pressured and I feel welcomed. That's why I like it here Big Grin

[Image: notagain.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Miss Suzanne's post
08-04-2014, 03:26 PM
Some serious derailing going on here! ... Maybe you guys are right, the forum feels a bit more back to normal tonight!
Drinking Beverage

I'll just play the 'can I help you' lick!!!
[+] 1 user Likes Monster_Riffs's post
08-04-2014, 03:44 PM
(08-04-2014 03:24 PM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  I thought about clicking that one (I need a man Sadcryface2 ). I wouldn't mind hooking up if I found someone here to hooks up with -"

Now, please make space as I run away screaming like sissy after saying that.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."