TTA get-together

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-05-2011, 02:55 PM
Wink TTA get-together
To all fellow TTA members , inspired by a post by the user Thammuz I've decided to start a thread dedicated to a TTA get-together.
Let's meet up. Europeans , Americans and so on. If enough of us live close to each other , or know a festival , then we could meet up there.

What do you say ? Big Grin

Atheism is a religion like OFF is a TV channel !!!

Proud of my genetic relatives Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-05-2011, 03:15 PM
RE: TTA get-together
I'd be interested, but I don't know of how many live near me. Am I all alone in the wild, wild west(Arizona), or are my fellow atheists near?

I don't believe Jesus is the son of God until I see the long form birth certificate!
07-05-2011, 03:19 PM
I live in Winnipeg, Manitoba.

When I find myself in times of trouble, Richard Dawkins comes to me, speaking words of reason, now I see, now I see.
07-05-2011, 06:33 PM

I don't think there is anyone in my area Ocala, Florida.
Quote this message in a reply
07-05-2011, 06:38 PM
I'm going to Florida this summer, but I'm doubtful I could arrange a meet-up while there.

I don't believe Jesus is the son of God until I see the long form birth certificate!
07-05-2011, 06:53 PM
I think there's one that lives near me, but I don't 2 dudes sitting around going "so... you don't believe in a god either, eh?" counts as a "Get Together."

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
07-05-2011, 11:09 PM
I'm from Romania in the EU. Any Europeans care to meet at a festival or something ?
You yanks and canucks are more than welcome to come visit us. From an evolutionary perspective you are all still Europeans Tongue (couldn't resist)

Atheism is a religion like OFF is a TV channel !!!

Proud of my genetic relatives Big Grin
08-05-2011, 03:43 AM
I'm in New Zealand. =P

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forego their use." - Galileo

"Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do." - Voltaire
08-05-2011, 04:12 AM
Belgium Smile

"Infinitus est numerus stultorum." (The number of fools is infinite)
08-05-2011, 04:52 AM
Unbeliever and I will be on the same campus next semester, I believe. Tongue We're probably bound to run into each other at some point.

"It does feel like something to be wrong; it feels like being right." -Kathryn Schulz
I am 100% certain that I am wrong about something I am certain about right now. Because even if everything I stand for turns out to be completely true, I was still wrong about being wrong.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user