TTA in the gutters

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-08-2013, 05:01 AM
TTA in the gutters
OK, I m done with TTA. The children are disgustingly obscene, foul-mouthed, stupid little twerps, dragging TTA down to the gutter, and the adults are all afraid of them.

After I posted this, I will scramble my password, so I can't log back in even if I am tempted.

But it won't happen -- it will be a while before I get the foul taste out of my mouth.

Don't bother trying to insult me -- I won't see it because I will never go near your forum again.

There are other, far more decent, intelligent, creative forums out there -- I don't need to educate every idiot I run into.

Enjoy your gutter, folks!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-08-2013, 05:57 AM
RE: TTA in the gutters
(14-08-2013 05:01 AM)Zat Wrote:  OK, I m done with TTA. The children are disgustingly obscene, foul-mouthed, stupid little twerps, dragging TTA down to the gutter, and the adults are all afraid of them.

After I posted this, I will scramble my password, so I can't log back in even if I am tempted.

But it won't happen -- it will be a while before I get the foul taste out of my mouth.

Don't bother trying to insult me -- I won't see it because I will never go near your forum again.

There are other, far more decent, intelligent, creative forums out there -- I don't need to educate every idiot I run into.

I love constructive criticismDrinking Beverage

I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you
do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will
understand why I dismiss yours.
14-08-2013, 06:03 AM
If you can't stand the heat...at least ypu realized you could'nt. Bye.

14-08-2013, 06:07 AM
Oh this is going to go well...

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
14-08-2013, 06:17 AM
[Image: 19798196.jpg]

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 9 users Like houseofcantor's post
14-08-2013, 06:23 AM (This post was last modified: 14-08-2013 06:29 AM by DeepThought.)
(14-08-2013 05:01 AM)Zat Wrote:  OK, I m done with TTA. The children are disgustingly obscene, foul-mouthed, stupid little twerps, dragging TTA down to the gutter, and the adults are all afraid of them.

I hope some day you grow a thicker skin. This is a public forum, and yes it has lots of younger people. The internet is filled with perversion and stupidity. Earmuffs is.... You'll have to find a way to deal with it or just have to walk away from time to time.

BTW Muffin man. Goddamn you really are a fuckwad. I don't understand... Why?

Why do you behave like that? I feel like calling your parents, asking what the fuck happened that turned you into a spiteful, vindictive little cunt.

I guess everyone has their moments. I'm just glad you haven't joined Al-Qaeda yet, cos you really take things to extremes. Fucking terrorist.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
[+] 4 users Like DeepThought's post
14-08-2013, 06:30 AM
[Image: u_mad_troll.gif?w=290]

Nobody liked the cunt anyway, who gives a shit?
Plus his poems sucked.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
14-08-2013, 06:36 AM

I am rather fond of our little gutter.

The young ones here can be rather spirited as young ones should be. With that comes overstepping bounds but life does that to you all along the way.

All I can say to you is life can get rough so get a helmet.Drinking Beverage

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
[+] 1 user Likes KidCharlemagne1962's post
14-08-2013, 06:53 AM
(14-08-2013 06:30 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  [Image: u_mad_troll.gif?w=290]

Lolz. Tongue

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-08-2013, 07:23 AM
Okay.

Everyone admit it.

You were like "hellz yeah" at DT's post and then you were like "lolz" at Muffs'.

How does he do it, folks?

smh

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post