TTA in the gutters

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-08-2013, 09:05 AM
RE: TTA in the gutters
(14-08-2013 05:01 AM)Zat Wrote:  OK, I m done with TTA. The children are disgustingly obscene, foul-mouthed, stupid little twerps, dragging TTA down to the gutter, and the adults are all afraid of them.

After I posted this, I will scramble my password, so I can't log back in even if I am tempted.

But it won't happen -- it will be a while before I get the foul taste out of my mouth.

Don't bother trying to insult me -- I won't see it because I will never go near your forum again.

There are other, far more decent, intelligent, creative forums out there -- I don't need to educate every idiot I run into.

Enjoy your gutter, folks!

You know Zat, I used to have a lot of respect for you. You're first incarnation was made a Vet on my suggestion.

Since then though you've become a complete cunt. Your arrogance is astonishing, who the fuck are you to decide that everyone else isn't worthy of being considered anything other than in the gutter? You need to get over yourself and realise that you aren't some fucking deity here to judge us. The respect I used to have for you has long since withered away and died.

Also, when I first joined this place was mostly just intellectual discussion. Now we have serious sections for that, and casual sections for more community based threads. It's retarded to claim that it was better before, nothing has been lost, we've just gained a further aspect to the place that only makes it better. Personally, I actually prefer the casual sections. The serious ones are great but there isn't as much community there. The ones where you can really feel the personal bonds between members are the ones where we are being silly and having a laugh with each other. If you think I'm gonna feel ashamed by myself because some of my closest friends are member of this forum and that I enjoy having a laugh and being silly with them from time to time then think again.

I hope you grow up one day Zat, but I don't see it coming. I hope you drop your elitist, arrogant, self-absorbed, "I'm better than the rest of the world" attitude, but I doubt you will.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Hughsie's post
14-08-2013, 09:27 AM
(14-08-2013 08:56 AM)Dom Wrote:  If he was a girl creating a different type of drama all the time...

Like Ferdinand? Angel

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-08-2013, 09:44 AM
Zat, you are not only a crybaby, but also a dick. Plain and simple. You think you are better than people, and act as though your age should earn you some respect. Well it doesn't. You, sir, are a seventy-something year old punk.

Muffs, you are an antagonistic asshole. You take shit WAY too far, and seem to lack empathy. Have you ever asked yourself how much of a pain in the ass it must be to have to deal with you? Not fucking easy.

Zat - good riddance.

Muffs - grow the fuck up.

Just visiting.

-SR
[+] 7 users Like Stark Raving's post
14-08-2013, 09:56 AM
(He can easily look at the forums without actually signing in. He'll be checking.)

This is some serious prophesy, right here.
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...ols-gladly

Oh no ! Now who the hell will educate all us fools ? We're all in deep do-doo now. Oh wait, no we're not.

Buh bye. Don't let the door hit ya on the ass on your way out.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist and Levitating yogi, CAAT-LY.
Yeah, for verily I say unto thee, and this we know : Jebus no likey that which doth tickle thee unto thy nether regions.

14-08-2013, 10:00 AM
I saw mention of Zat being someone else before becoming Zat...who was that?

Oh hell, inadvertent rhyme.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
14-08-2013, 10:04 AM
Zat began as Zatamon.

Just visiting.

-SR
14-08-2013, 10:17 AM
(14-08-2013 10:04 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Zat began as Zatamon.

Maybe he'll return as 'Z'. Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
14-08-2013, 10:22 AM
I had never even noticed him before, under any incarnation.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
14-08-2013, 10:29 AM
(14-08-2013 10:00 AM)Anjele Wrote:  I saw mention of Zat being someone else before becoming Zat...who was that?

Oh hell, inadvertent rhyme.

Who was "dat" ?
Fixt.

Maybe you should become a "rapper". Weeping

Speaking of rapping, when my parents were planning on leaving for a few weeks, they were "instructing" my little brother on what he should do when they were gone, a few weeks ago. (My dad does the same little "song and dance" every time.) Anyway, my little bro is about 6 and 1/2, (the light of the family). He's maybe a little "Asperger-y", but not too bad. Anyway, after dad was done doing his instructions, my bro got up, and started repeating back the instructions (in rap) to dad :

"It it rains, shut the windows,
if it blows, shut the doors.
If it doesn't rain,
don't shut the windows, and don't shut the doors".

I guess ya had to be there, but out of the blue it was so funny, my mom is still singing it.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist and Levitating yogi, CAAT-LY.
Yeah, for verily I say unto thee, and this we know : Jebus no likey that which doth tickle thee unto thy nether regions.

[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
14-08-2013, 10:40 AM
He's not a bad guy. He used to be one of the top posters and most respected forum members when I first arrived here (in the distant past Tongue )... but he does come across as arrogant and he can't handle being insulted - a pretty much lethal combination anywhere on the internet.

Cheers Zat Smile
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post