TTA in the gutters

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-08-2013, 03:34 PM
RE: TTA in the gutters
(14-08-2013 03:09 PM)Logisch Wrote:  You guys do know that the obvious way to solve this is obviously to adopt biblical morality to this forum and live under the rules of god, right?

*snicker*

So we smite 'Muffs? Shocking

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-08-2013, 03:38 PM
(14-08-2013 03:24 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  For having such a small penis, you sure are a big pain in my ass. Is that fucking thing barbed or what??

I'm sure you know this, but... yeah.

WWMWAZSKDTVQHTMJD?
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes I Am's post
14-08-2013, 03:46 PM
(14-08-2013 03:24 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
(14-08-2013 01:27 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Stark, that post structure was awful.
Ugh! No kidding hey? Man I went back and read it and was embarrassed.
Next time I want to tell you off I'll PM it to you first so you can edit it for me. Savvy?

Quote:Also, no. I didn't choose to get old and as such I refuse to allow you to force your preconceived notion of what a 22 year old should act like and substitute your expectations for my own (which are considerably lower).
Meh. I expected nothing less.

Quote:Also 2, I am well aware of how much of a pain in the ass I am, I mean I do spend 24 hours a day with myself... duh... I like to think I know myself better then anybody else.
For having such a small penis, you sure are a big pain in my ass. Is that fucking thing barbed or what??

No no it's quite alright, I think you've learned your lesson and wont be repeating that mistake again. No need for me to proof read your posts.

It fires lasers, phew phew.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
14-08-2013, 04:07 PM
(14-08-2013 03:34 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(14-08-2013 03:09 PM)Logisch Wrote:  You guys do know that the obvious way to solve this is obviously to adopt biblical morality to this forum and live under the rules of god, right?

*snicker*

So we smite 'Muffs? Shocking

Huh?

If we're all made of the same atoms and energy the rest of the universe is comprised of, then we too are parts of the universe. This leads us to the entertainment which is debate. The best part is where the universe, having come into consciousness, cannot agree on how it came to be in the first place. Laughat
14-08-2013, 04:10 PM
(14-08-2013 04:07 PM)Logisch Wrote:  
(14-08-2013 03:34 PM)Chas Wrote:  So we smite 'Muffs? Shocking

Huh?

Biblical morality - y'know an eye for an eye and all that jazz.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-08-2013, 04:16 PM
(14-08-2013 04:10 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(14-08-2013 04:07 PM)Logisch Wrote:  Huh?

Biblical morality - y'know an eye for an eye and all that jazz.

The tit for tat type of "eye for an eye" or the one where if you accidentally jizz in one eye you must also do it in the other to complete the pair?

[Image: giphy.gif]
14-08-2013, 04:16 PM
OH, right. Man..... You can tell I'm totally up to snuff on my biblical morality.

If we're all made of the same atoms and energy the rest of the universe is comprised of, then we too are parts of the universe. This leads us to the entertainment which is debate. The best part is where the universe, having come into consciousness, cannot agree on how it came to be in the first place. Laughat
[+] 1 user Likes Logisch's post
14-08-2013, 04:20 PM
Aw crap.....Biblical Morality? I'm screwed,or stoned i should say.

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use." Soren Kierkegaard
[+] 2 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
14-08-2013, 04:22 PM
I just ignore mentally the threads I haven't any interest. It's a shame Zat, you can't handle doing that.

Wind's in the east, a mist coming in
Like something is brewing and about to begin
Can't put my finger on what lies in store
but I feel what's to happen has happened before...

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
14-08-2013, 04:24 PM
(14-08-2013 05:01 AM)Zat Wrote:  There are other, far more decent, intelligent, creative forums out there -- I don't need to educate every idiot I run into.

1. I didn't know there was a poets corner. Interesting.
2. I might agree with some of these claims if you could clarify more or provide examples? If it was along the lines of something like that there are a fair bit of sexist, racist, or just generally uniformed opinions that go unchallenged, hey Thumbsup
3. But what I really want to know is can you provide links to these forums mentioned? I'm intrigued. Greener pastures and all that Dodgy