TTA nativity casting

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-12-2016, 02:12 PM
RE: TTA nativity casting
(24-12-2016 11:32 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(24-12-2016 10:48 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  Being god I could play all of them but that's too much trouble. I stick with appearing on toasts, less energy spent and people still believe in me thanks to it.

Sorry but as director / producer I'm afraid to have to tell you god is only a bit part he's the drunken absent dad seeing his kid for an hour on Xmas eve and then crying into his bottle of JD for the rest of the season.

Still pretty sweet deal. I've never liked kids much.

Also it fits with how I deal with humans at large - I show myself to some dude named Moses and rest is silence/bottle of JD Wink

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
24-12-2016, 02:26 PM
I'm sure the Devil was lurking around there somewhere in the background. I want to be him. Evil_monster
24-12-2016, 02:58 PM
(24-12-2016 02:26 PM)pablo Wrote:  I'm sure the Devil was lurking around there somewhere in the background. I want to be him. Evil_monster
Hence the serpent, wake up fella ! Big Grin
24-12-2016, 03:41 PM
(24-12-2016 02:12 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(24-12-2016 11:32 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Sorry but as director / producer I'm afraid to have to tell you god is only a bit part he's the drunken absent dad seeing his kid for an hour on Xmas eve and then crying into his bottle of JD for the rest of the season.

Still pretty sweet deal. I've never liked kids much.

Also it fits with how I deal with humans at large - I show myself to some dude named Moses and rest is silence/bottle of JD Wink

Drunk God
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
24-12-2016, 03:52 PM
(24-12-2016 12:36 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Well to get kind of dark here, and borrowing from my old Baptist days. I once had to listen to a sermon on the problem of evil, and the pastor's solution was that if we're sheep and Christ is the Shepherd, sometimes he, like a shepherd, will break our leg so that we don't wander away. So if our shepherds are breaking all the sheep's legs...

That's an interesting apologetic (can apologetic be used as a noun? Consider )

I'm wondering if that is a tactic ever actually used by real shepherds, or ever was.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
24-12-2016, 05:53 PM
(24-12-2016 02:26 PM)pablo Wrote:  I'm sure the Devil was lurking around there somewhere in the background. I want to be him. Evil_monster

He took the picture.......

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
24-12-2016, 08:13 PM
(24-12-2016 03:52 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(24-12-2016 12:36 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Well to get kind of dark here, and borrowing from my old Baptist days. I once had to listen to a sermon on the problem of evil, and the pastor's solution was that if we're sheep and Christ is the Shepherd, sometimes he, like a shepherd, will break our leg so that we don't wander away. So if our shepherds are breaking all the sheep's legs...

That's an interesting apologetic (can apologetic be used as a noun? Consider )

I'm wondering if that is a tactic ever actually used by real shepherds, or ever was.

I think it can be used as a noun in this case? And I'm not sure if it was ever a real tactic or not by shepherds, but given the source, wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't...

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-12-2016, 09:52 PM
(23-12-2016 06:27 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  
(23-12-2016 06:24 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  I'm a shepherd? I'm thinking the flock needs to be scattered to the four points.

It's because you can entertain the flock.

If they enjoy being smacked with my staff, hey, who am I to judge?
[+] 3 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
24-12-2016, 09:55 PM (This post was last modified: 24-12-2016 09:58 PM by Thumpalumpacus.)
(24-12-2016 11:02 AM)WillHopp Wrote:  Somehow, people think they can't just take the desired part. There are auditions people!!! Perform a miracle, Szuchow, and we'll consider you for the part. Dancefortwo? Video of you getting humped will suffice for us to make a decision.

Fortunately, my track record with herd animals is well-esta -- uh, forget I said anything.
[+] 3 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
24-12-2016, 11:23 PM
(24-12-2016 09:52 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(23-12-2016 06:27 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  It's because you can entertain the flock.

If they enjoy being smacked with my staff axe, hey, who am I to judge?

Fixed.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 1 user Likes The Organic Chemist's post