TTA nativity casting

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-12-2016, 11:45 PM
RE: TTA nativity casting
(23-12-2016 10:04 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(22-12-2016 11:12 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Since Girly has pics of almost all of us (if not all of us) I think he needs to shop together a picture of this crew. Thumbsup

Mom's doesn't post her pic online ('cause she's really a 400 lb fat man sitting on his bed hacking whatever Putin tells him to), I only got Aliza's eye and half her nose so I'll use Izel's pic for her instead, Brian37's mug shot hasn't come back from Interpol yet, for Deese I can just use a generic German chick, for OnlineBiker I got that pic of him in leather chaps and a vest smoking a cigar, and for the trolls I'll just use a pic of Wicked Clown. I got the rest covered. gimme a minute ....

Why Izel? She's beautiful, but she doesn't look anything like me. -or is it just because we share three letters in our names?

You should have more than just my current avatar to work with. I've occassionally been brave amd have posted more revealing pictures. Guess you gotta catch then while you can. Smile
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Aliza's post
25-12-2016, 11:51 PM
(25-12-2016 11:45 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(23-12-2016 10:04 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Mom's doesn't post her pic online ('cause she's really a 400 lb fat man sitting on his bed hacking whatever Putin tells him to), I only got Aliza's eye and half her nose so I'll use Izel's pic for her instead, Brian37's mug shot hasn't come back from Interpol yet, for Deese I can just use a generic German chick, for OnlineBiker I got that pic of him in leather chaps and a vest smoking a cigar, and for the trolls I'll just use a pic of Wicked Clown. I got the rest covered. gimme a minute ....

Why Izel? She's beautiful, but she doesn't look anything like me. -or is it just because we share three letters in our names?

You should have more than just my current avatar to work with. I've occassionally been brave amd have posted more revealing pictures. Guess you gotta catch then while you can. Smile

If you can't find it, just use a pic of a peacock Wink
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
26-12-2016, 09:08 AM
I'll be a cow. That's what I did last year for some crap in work. It was a chance to put my cow mask to good use. Glad to say most people found it a little creepy.

[Image: 18KMA3S.png]

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
[+] 5 users Like Marozz's post
26-12-2016, 09:37 AM
(26-12-2016 09:08 AM)Marozz Wrote:  I'll be a cow. That's what I did last year for some crap in work. It was a chance to put my cow mask to good use. Glad to say most people found it a little creepy.

Trouble with this nativity is that you are likely to be offered up as a blood sacrifice to Yahweh. Damn them pesky Jews Tongue Laugh out load Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
26-12-2016, 04:26 PM
(26-12-2016 09:37 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(26-12-2016 09:08 AM)Marozz Wrote:  I'll be a cow. That's what I did last year for some crap in work. It was a chance to put my cow mask to good use. Glad to say most people found it a little creepy.

Trouble with this nativity is that you are likely to be offered up as a blood sacrifice to Yahweh. Damn them pesky Jews Tongue Laugh out load Big Grin

mmmm...I just gotta convince them that the good lord is partial to lamb.Tongue

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
26-12-2016, 04:35 PM

Um... you just happen to have a cow mask lying around? That's creepy LOL.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 1 user Likes SYZ's post
26-12-2016, 04:40 PM
(26-12-2016 04:26 PM)Marozz Wrote:  
(26-12-2016 09:37 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Trouble with this nativity is that you are likely to be offered up as a blood sacrifice to Yahweh. Damn them pesky Jews Tongue Laugh out load Big Grin

mmmm...I just gotta convince them that the good lord is partial to lamb.Tongue

Yeah, we eat lamb, too. Yes
[+] 2 users Like Aliza's post
26-12-2016, 04:55 PM
(26-12-2016 09:37 AM)adey67 Wrote:  

Blood sacrifice? Long I gave suspected that Yahweh=Khorne.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
27-12-2016, 07:26 AM
(25-12-2016 11:45 PM)Aliza Wrote:  You should have more than just my current avatar to work with. I've occassionally been brave amd have posted more revealing pictures. Guess you gotta catch then while you can. Smile

Oh I have pics. Just can't remember where I got some of them from and don't want to incriminate myself in any potential criminal case.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
27-12-2016, 07:27 AM
(27-12-2016 07:26 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(25-12-2016 11:45 PM)Aliza Wrote:  You should have more than just my current avatar to work with. I've occassionally been brave amd have posted more revealing pictures. Guess you gotta catch then while you can. Smile

Oh I have pics. Just can't remember where I got some of them from and don't want to incriminate myself in any potential criminal case.

Much obliged.