TTA needs you!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-01-2015, 11:32 PM
TTA needs you!
Well, it needs your suggestions that is. It doesn't need you to fight in a war or anything. yet..

It has come to the attention of Stark the Overlord that Deepthroat and Momsurroundedbyboys' titles are outdated and so new appropriate titles are required to adequately represent their role on the forum.

Their roles, in case you live under some sort of rock,
[Image: patrick_star.png]
are as follows:
- Deepthroat is technical forum wizard. Nobody knows how he does it, but somehow is does and so needs a title to represent this. Get it wrong and we could all be at the mercy of his wizardry. Approach with caution.

Momsurroundedbyboys is Stark the Overlords right hand, well maybe not his right hand because that's gross but you get what I mean. As the current Super Mod she's both Super and Mod and so requires a title worthy of her standing on our little asylum we have here.

I will be judging you on your creativity, humor and "right fit". I will also be judging the titles that you come up with. My judging has no baring on Stark's decision but I'm not one to turn up an opportunity to tell people how crap they are.

Annnnnnnnnnnnd go!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 8 users Like earmuffs's post
13-01-2015, 11:38 PM
RE: TTA needs you!
DT: Deus Ex Machina

Moms: Deputy Admin

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post
13-01-2015, 11:43 PM
Mom - #1

DT - Science Officer
[+] 4 users Like pablo's post
13-01-2015, 11:46 PM (This post was last modified: 14-01-2015 04:16 AM by Free Thought.)
(13-01-2015 11:32 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Well, it needs your suggestions that is. It doesn't need you to fight in a war or anything. yet..

It has come to the attention of Stark the Overlord that Deepthroat and Momsurroundedbyboys' titles are outdated and so new appropriate titles are required to adequately represent their role on the forum.

Their roles, in case you live under some sort of rock,
[Image: patrick_star.png]
are as follows:
- Deepthroat is technical forum wizard. Nobody knows how he does it, but somehow is does and so needs a title to represent this. Get it wrong and we could all be at the mercy of his wizardry. Approach with caution.

Momsurroundedbyboys is Stark the Overlords right hand, well maybe not his right hand because that's gross but you get what I mean. As the current Super Mod she's both Super and Mod and so requires a title worthy of her standing on our little asylum we have here.

I will be judging you on your creativity, humor and "right fit". I will also be judging the titles that you come up with. My judging has no baring on Stark's decision but I'm not one to turn up an opportunity to tell people how crap they are.

Annnnnnnnnnnnd go!

If we're going to go around calling Stark the Overlord, I suggest that we rename Momsby's position as "The Dragon".
Why?
Because The Dragon is the right-hand (wo)man of the Overlord. They are the one who gets things done when the Boss is busy or can't be bothered.
Alternatively 'the Champion' works for Momsby's position as well, but it doesn't meld so well with the 'Overlord' nickname.

As for Deep... I say we go with 'the Wizard'. Because he's the one who wields the incomprehensible magic by which this place... functions.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
14-01-2015, 12:16 AM
I vote with free thought

Momsie: Dragon

DeepThought: Wizard

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
14-01-2015, 12:44 AM
DeepThought
-Tech Wizard
-Tech Sorcerer
-Tech Witch
-The Chosen One
-The Underlord
-404: Title Not Found
-Monkey-wrench
-01000100 01010100

Momsurroundedbyboys
-Super Mom
-Den Mother
-Pack Leader
-The Overlord
-Oh Captain My Captain
-Queen
-The Second
-die Dame verantwortlich
-Taskmaster

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 10 users Like EvolutionKills's post
14-01-2015, 01:02 AM
(14-01-2015 12:44 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  DeepThought
-Tech Wizard
-Tech Sorcerer
-Tech Witch
-The Chosen One
-The Underlord
-404: Title Not Found
-Monkey-wrench
-01000100 01010100

Momsurroundedbyboys
-Super Mom
-Den Mother
-Pack Leader
-The Overlord
-Oh Captain My Captain
-Queen
-The Second
-die Dame verantwortlich
-Taskmaster

Faves in bold. Too drunk to be creative. Judge away, muffs, don't care.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
14-01-2015, 01:04 AM (This post was last modified: 14-01-2015 01:12 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(14-01-2015 01:02 AM)Nurse Wrote:  Faves in bold. Too drunk to be creative. Judge away, muffs, don't care.

Consider

DeepThought
-Drunken Master

14-01-2015, 02:40 AM
For the sake of being different, Mom's title could be "Trunk Monkey", as I've always seen a good super mod like this...

"I don't mind being wrong...it's a time I get to learn something new..."
Me.
N.B: I routinely make edits to posts to correct grammar or spelling, or to restate a point more clearly. I only notify edits if they materially change meaning.
[+] 2 users Like gofish!'s post
14-01-2015, 03:05 AM
Oh, I got another one!

Moms
-Professional Muff Wrangler

Tongue