TTA newbie question

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-06-2013, 04:40 PM
RE: TTA newbie question
"Theists use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a girl who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very conversations I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide them"

Wow! I'm tearing up now! Because, well guys: We have to admit that thiests use those words! Words we athiest never dreamed of using!!! And they defend stuff!!. . . And they don't have time to defend themselves!!! . . . Especially to girls who sleep under blankets and . . . rise and stuff!. . . Thank you Egor! I rise on bended knee to follow you to the pearly gates! Because I, also, have no time for explaining stuff!!! ALL HAIL THOSE WHO UNDERSTAND WORDS !!! AND CAN'T BE BOTHERED WITH GIRLS!!! It's so clear to me now!! How could I have been such a fool! Can GOD ever forgive me for not having time for words??? Or using punchlines with girls who sleep under blankets in the manner which Egor provides them???? IT'S SO CLEAR NOW!!! I AM SAVED!!!. . .
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-06-2013, 11:08 PM

You idiot. It's a parody of a movie line.
Quote this message in a reply
03-06-2013, 07:57 AM
(02-06-2013 12:42 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(01-06-2013 01:20 PM)Egor Wrote:  If you clique supporters got your way, there wouldn't be a forum anymore. There'd be you four talking to each other.

Oh, and as for not reading what I write--good luck. Just look at my posts, the same people telling you not to read me read and comment on everything I write.

You're kinda obsessed with your view count. To me it's kinda like the toilet bragging about being the most popular chair. Big Grin

My morning has been made. Bowing

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 1 user Likes cheapthrillseaker's post
03-06-2013, 08:23 AM
I still want to know who the magical four are. I asked...as usual, no answer.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
05-06-2013, 02:25 PM
Oh! It's a parody!!! Silly me! So you are laughing at the idea that: "Theists use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something." Because the word "parody" means: a literary or musical work in which the style of an author or work is closely imitated for comic effect or in ridicule. The key word being "ridicule". Should I look that one up for you too?
05-06-2013, 03:52 PM
(02-06-2013 11:08 PM)Egor Wrote:  You idiot. It's a parody of a movie line.

- Calls people idiots
- Claims to be able to read dreams

Egorception

[Image: 9f6.gif]
[+] 6 users Like ELK12695's post
05-06-2013, 05:52 PM
The question's been answered and we have the usual: Egor bitching and us ridiculing.

This place hasn't changed in my small absence!

Love ya guys!Heart

By the way, Egor. Please do not use one of the favorite lines in movie history to push your agenda. It's unsightly and an insult to Jack Nicholson and his character in the movie.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 2 users Like Atothetheist's post
05-06-2013, 06:00 PM
Still waiting...who are the four?

05-06-2013, 06:01 PM
(05-06-2013 05:52 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  The question's been answered and we have the usual: Egor bitching and us ridiculing.

This place hasn't changed in my small absence!

Love ya guys!Heart

By the way, Egor. Please do not use one of the favorite lines in movie history to push your agenda. It's unsightly and an insult to Jack Nicholson and his character in the movie.

Yabut now Egor has star charts and interprets dreams.

...Not much improvement over talking to himself at night and rewriting bibals, come to think of it...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
05-06-2013, 06:04 PM
SSDD Sadcryface

[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post