TTA posters' idiosyncrasies.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-09-2012, 09:14 AM
TTA posters' idiosyncrasies.
After some time, you start to notice certain things that a person does when they post. It's an identifier in a way... you can tell who is posting just by the style of the posted material.

This is just a fun little observation. What do you notice about TTA posters' posting style or their own idiosyncrasies that they have?

Ghost:
Hey _____
Peace, Love & Empathy
Matt

Chas:
Drinking Beverage

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like kingschosen's post
14-09-2012, 09:32 AM
RE: TTA posters' idiosyncrasies.
I've noticed those two.

*hopes to remain obscure idiosyncratically*

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
14-09-2012, 09:33 AM
For some reason upsidedown dogs leap to mind but I can't recall the user name Smile

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
[+] 13 users Like KidCharlemagne1962's post
14-09-2012, 09:35 AM
I probably appear to be islamaphobic! Big Grin

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
14-09-2012, 09:44 AM (This post was last modified: 14-09-2012 10:01 AM by Free Thought.)
That would require irrational fear or dislike Fst. I don't see why anybody would be afraid of Islam. It's like a nuclear warhead, I laugh at them alone, but it's when [Revisit] stupid people begin to interfere when they become dangerous.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
14-09-2012, 09:51 AM

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
14-09-2012, 09:56 AM
There's some fundoshi-wearing drunken sumo running around...

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 13 users Like houseofcantor's post
14-09-2012, 09:58 AM
Why thanks for that image good sir. Dodgy

14-09-2012, 10:52 AM
Gwynnies! HeartBig GrinTongue

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 9 users Like Erxomai's post
14-09-2012, 11:24 AM
(14-09-2012 09:14 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  After some time, you start to notice certain things that a person does when they post. It's an identifier in a way... you can tell who is posting just by the style of the posted material.

This is just a fun little observation. What do you notice about TTA posters' posting style or their own idiosyncrasies that they have?

Ghost:
Hey _____
Peace, Love & Empathy
Matt

Chas:
Drinking Beverage

And your point is ...? Drinking Beverage

Seriously, I use that one a lot because it's the one that most closely says "just sayin'" for me.
Plus I read a lot and drink coffee a lot and do them together a lot. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 8 users Like Chas's post