TTA's Words of Wisdom.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-01-2013, 11:40 AM
TTA's Words of Wisdom.
From the Newbies of this forum, to the wizened wizards of TTA, we have all been on our own personal journeys through this adventure we call "life"

I think we have probably all individually learnt a lot in our time so if you have any words of wisdom to share in your own words... any old addages you live by...any sayings?.... whack em down for others to share.

1: "School are the best days of your life"

I understand that not everybody who went to school enjoyed it, however I never fully appreciated this saying by my parents until I left school, I dont think I could of.

2: "No regrets"

3: "Finding your way through the dark, can sometimes be more rewarding than working through light"

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
06-01-2013, 11:46 AM
RE: TTA's Words of Wisdom.
"And so now I'd like to say - people can change anything they want to. And that means everything in the world. People are running about following their little tracks - I am one of them. But we've all got to stop just following our own little mouse trail. People can do anything - this is something that I'm beginning to learn. People are out there doing bad things to each other. That's because they've been dehumanised. It's time to take the humanity back into the center of the ring and follow that for a time. Greed, it ain't going anywhere. They should have that in a big billboard across Times Square. Without people you're nothing."
~Joe Strummer

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 3 users Like kim's post
06-01-2013, 11:52 AM
[Image: 309065_10150344468677939_1868917451_n.jpg]

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
06-01-2013, 11:55 AM
Don't eat Mexican food while standing next to an open flame.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 4 users Like Erxomai's post
06-01-2013, 11:57 AM
(06-01-2013 11:55 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Don't eat Mexican food while standing next to an open flame.
Id just logged out but had to quickly come back to ask....

Spicy Meatballs?

So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
06-01-2013, 11:59 AM
(06-01-2013 11:57 AM)bemore Wrote:  
(06-01-2013 11:55 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Don't eat Mexican food while standing next to an open flame.
Id just logged out but had to quickly come back to ask....

Spicy Meatballs?

They're more sweaty than spicy. Drinking Beverage

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
06-01-2013, 01:23 PM (This post was last modified: 06-01-2013 01:27 PM by frankiej.)
Well, when it comes to fixing things:

"If in doubt, duck it."

You see, Duck tape is your friend.

"Remove the head or destroy the brain" is valid in almost every situation.

[Image: opforum1.png]
[+] 4 users Like frankiej's post
06-01-2013, 01:27 PM
Always act cautiously when confronting smiling small bald old men.

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.

You cannot successfully determine beforehand which side of the bread to butter.
06-01-2013, 01:59 PM
Consider

1. A gentleman never leaves without paying.

2. Do not criticise someone until you have walked a mile in their shoes.
(Cos then, you'll be a mile away... and you have their shoes)

3. Life is life a cucumber; sooner or later, someone will grab it with both hands and shove it up your arse!

Yes

[+] 6 users Like DLJ's post
06-01-2013, 02:12 PM
(06-01-2013 01:54 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Dont be ashamed. We all did things we regret when we dabbled in mythologies *pats back*

Words of a N00b just a few minutes ago. I am heartened. Shy

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 3 users Like kim's post