TTA teens a question.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-03-2013, 09:47 PM
TTA teens a question.
So this subsection has been around for a while now but seems to go long periods of time without so much as a post. Before today it had went over a month since the last post.

How do you guys feel about this section?.

This question is for the teens not the opinionated old bastards reading this. You yes you!! Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
01-03-2013, 10:06 PM
RE: TTA teens a question.
(01-03-2013 09:47 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  So this subsection has been around for a while now but seems to go long periods of time without so much as a post. Before today it had went over a month since the last post.

How do you guys feel about this section?.

This question is for the teens not the opinionated old bastards reading this. You yes you!! Tongue

Well, even though it hasn't seen much action, I would like to keep it around. Sure, people might think it is a waste of space, but what is it hurting being there? Why not leave it and see where it goes.

Currently it's a subsection, and if you look at the main page, it's one of the harder sections to find, not that that is bad or anything.

You, as thou holy admin can do whatever you want, but I am in favor of keeping it.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
02-03-2013, 10:47 AM
RE: TTA teens a question.
Theres no posts in here that dont fit in the other sections. The section is stagnating. It was created for the teens of the forum (not that it's possible to verify that any are actually teens) but they don't seem interested in it. The fact it goes so long without a single post backs it up, even when it was first created only about 3-4 users bothered to occasionally post in it. And now you are the only one that does.

The way I see it either you guys use it alot more or you loose it. Because over a month between posts where only one teen uses it makes it seem like this board could be better used as something else.
[+] 2 users Like FSM_scot's post

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Hello my fellow teens Dustinstig 9 81 16-07-2014 08:45 PM
Last Post: Metazoa Zeke
  I've got a question... psychoticpsychologist1994 3 229 12-09-2013 08:45 PM
Last Post: I Am
  Stupid Teens! tazmin98 32 2,782 27-04-2013 09:21 PM
Last Post: My proboscis sucks