TTA web page and videos in other language?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-03-2012, 07:29 PM
TTA web page and videos in other language?
Hello guys, i am a non-native English speaker, and I really like TTA, and thinks many people in the world need to see the true face of religion, especially the Christians, who I think is the biggest terrorism movement in the entire human history (hey, don't believe Jesus, then you go burn in Hell)

I know TTA focus in enlighten the populations of USA, but I really think the rest of the world should see this too. For one, I think TTA should also option of different language on your homepage, such as popular languages used in South America (huge christian population), Korean (huge Cathnic population) or even perhaps Arabs and other language used in Islamic country.

A good way I think to advertise TTA is through your videos, which is how I find this place. I am sure more people will notice this if TTA subtitle their videos and have the tags and title in different languages, people will notice TTA more.

==========

PS - one last thing. Can anyone send me a download link (not mediafire, cant access it in this country) of all the TTA short films (like the animation or the ones about the baby born into the world etc, anyway, the short ones not like the radios). I am in China currently and is unable to access Youtube due to Chinese propoganda. If you can get me the videos then I can upload it onto Youku or Tudoi, subtitle it and advertise it. hows that sound?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes BlahBlokesBraBroke's post
22-03-2012, 03:21 PM
RE: TTA web page and videos in other language?
The Thinking Atheist (Seth) has very little (if any) to do with the forums. If you want to address something about the TTA site, contact Seth here.

[Image: vjp09.gif]
22-03-2012, 06:16 PM
I like the idea of multiple languages. That would be nice. Like KC suggested, send Seth an email. I'm sure it's been mentioned before, but every time counts.

I don't know if it's viable for him or not as translation costs money.

As for video download, I don't know how your internet works in China, as in what's blocked or not but if you can get youtube then just download a youtube video downloader. get em straight from there.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-03-2012, 07:53 PM
(22-03-2012 06:16 PM)lucradis Wrote:  I like the idea of multiple languages. That would be nice. Like KC suggested, send Seth an email. I'm sure it's been mentioned before, but every time counts.

I don't know if it's viable for him or not as translation costs money.

As for video download, I don't know how your internet works in China, as in what's blocked or not but if you can get youtube then just download a youtube video downloader. get em straight from there.

Im sure theres volunteer for translation. Make a poll and ask the community what other languages can they speak, I myself can speak 3, and would be 4 if I didnt get a hammer in the head which caused me to forget how to speak French

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Slow page loading pablo628 1 50 08-06-2014 03:19 PM
Last Post: pablo628
Big Grin Sending videos? Mr Woof 3 126 26-11-2013 11:49 PM
Last Post: Mr Woof
  Posts per page option Chas 25 486 28-07-2013 02:05 AM
Last Post: Logica Humano
  Pirate Language Refuting_Ignorance_Every_Day 8 423 12-01-2013 01:17 AM
Last Post: Hamata k