TTA website is down sometimes

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-06-2014, 11:10 PM
RE: TTA website is down sometimes
(28-06-2014 03:15 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  When I ran a discussion forum and it went down for reasons beyond my control (and once when I accidentally wiped the file system), I found it incredibly stressful knowing people were in cyberspace waiting to get back to talking. People generally do understand though, they can be quite patient and will be happy once the server is up and running smoothly again.

Keep up the good work DT!

Yes. It gave me a chance to get caught up on things I've been putting aside. I cleaned out my toaster today. The darned thing has so many crumbs and bits of bread in the bottom that it starts to smoke when in use. I also cleaned out my flatware drawer and relined it with some new contact paper. I wouldn't have done this if TTA was up and running.

If this continues my whole house will be clean, something that hasn't happened since I had my first kid 21 years ago. So thanks TTA! Thumbsup

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like dancefortwo's post
29-06-2014, 12:05 AM
(28-06-2014 11:10 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(28-06-2014 03:15 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  ...
Keep up the good work DT!

Yes. It gave me a chance to get caught up on things I've been putting aside. I cleaned out my toaster today. The darned thing has so many crumbs and bits of bread in the bottom that it starts to smoke when in use. I also cleaned out my flatware drawer and relined it with some new contact paper. I wouldn't have done this if TTA was up and running.

If this continues my whole house will be clean, something that hasn't happened since I had my first kid 21 years ago. So thanks TTA! Thumbsup

DT?

Dancefortwo's Toaster
Drawer Tidying

Any other DTs that DT's efforts are facilitating?

I've been:
Drinking Tea
Drying Towels
and
Designing Training

Pah! The things one has to do when one cannot Debate Theists.

Drinking Beverage

[+] 4 users Like DLJ's post
29-06-2014, 01:19 AM
(29-06-2014 12:05 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(28-06-2014 11:10 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Yes. It gave me a chance to get caught up on things I've been putting aside. I cleaned out my toaster today. The darned thing has so many crumbs and bits of bread in the bottom that it starts to smoke when in use. I also cleaned out my flatware drawer and relined it with some new contact paper. I wouldn't have done this if TTA was up and running.

DT?

Dancefortwo's Toaster
Drawer Tidying

I've been:
Drinking Tea
Drying Towels
and
Designing Training

Drinking Beverage
Dodgy

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
[+] 5 users Like DeepThought's post
29-06-2014, 02:36 PM
I've been having trouble for several days. I work in a Christian environment, and I wondered if someone had looked into history and did something to disable my logging onto the site.

An atheist can get paranoid working with Christian fundamentalists Yes, really.

"If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, on where you stop your story." Orson Welles
[+] 4 users Like Dee's post
29-06-2014, 05:29 PM
(29-06-2014 01:19 AM)DeepThought Wrote:  
(29-06-2014 12:05 AM)DLJ Wrote:  DT?

Dancefortwo's Toaster
Drawer Tidying

I've been:
Drinking Tea
Drying Towels
and
Designing Training

Drinking Beverage
Dodgy

So I logged on for a while and then tried to post something and TTA went down again. With nothing else to do, my cat Figaro has some matted fur on his back legs which I proceeded to cut out carefully. He's all stupid looking now. It looks like chunks of fur are gone....because..... chunks of fur are gone. I have another cat with fur problems (my cats are very lazy when it comes to taking care of their long fur) and if TTA goes down again I'll have two cats with chunks of fur missing from various parts of their bodies. Alas.Blink

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
29-06-2014, 05:34 PM
(29-06-2014 05:29 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(29-06-2014 01:19 AM)DeepThought Wrote:  Dodgy

So I logged on for a while and then tried to post something and TTA went down again. With nothing else to do, my cat Figaro has some matted fur on his back legs which I proceeded to cut out carefully. He's all stupid looking now. It looks like chunks of fur are gone....because..... chunks of fur are gone. I have another cat with fur problems (my cats are very lazy when it comes to taking care of their long fur) and if TTA goes down again I'll have two cats with chunks of fur missing from various parts of their bodies. Alas.Blink

De-tangling? Consider
[+] 4 users Like pablo's post
30-06-2014, 07:09 AM
Well, server has been stable for the last day...

Celebrate?

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
[+] 2 users Like DeepThought's post
30-06-2014, 10:14 AM
(30-06-2014 07:09 AM)DeepThought Wrote:  Well, server has been stable for the last day...

Celebrate?

A day is coincidence, a week is celebratory

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 2 users Like Im_Ryan's post
30-06-2014, 12:32 PM
I swear it wasn't me, hell I wasn't even here when it went down! Why are you all looking at me like that? Angel

All I know is I leave you guys so I can DeTox and you guys fuck things up. Facepalm

Glad to see its back up and running. Thumbsup

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
30-06-2014, 12:43 PM
(30-06-2014 12:32 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  I swear it wasn't me, hell I wasn't even here when it went down! Why are you all looking at me like that? Angel

All I know is I leave you guys so I can DeTox and you guys fuck things up. Facepalm

Glad to see its back up and running. Thumbsup

I figured it was you. You butthead Tongue