TTAs Best WTAF Awards

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
11-12-2013, 10:26 AM
RE: TTAs Best WTAF Awards
(11-12-2013 07:22 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  
(11-12-2013 06:55 AM)DLJ Wrote:  DISQUALIFIED!

No libel, no punching or kicking below the belt, no real seriousness allowed.

Irrelevant. Nobody on this forum cares about me anyway.

Says the forum member with 40 and increasing reputation points.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-12-2013, 10:37 AM
(09-12-2013 02:59 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  OOOOOOH! OOOOOOOH! DO ME NEXT! DO ME NEXT! SOMEBODY ROAST ME! Big Grin

Sure, I'll roast you, Tarty. Just let me get back to you...

NEVER GETS BACK TO HIM Evil_monster mua-ha-ha-ha!!!

Now where is my kitty? Sadcryface2

[+] 5 users Like Escape Artist's post
11-12-2013, 10:49 AM
Talk about roasting. I dunno 'bout you people. Maybe it just speaks volumes to your character that the witch wasn't the first one you burned?[Image: cacklesmiley.gif]

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post
11-12-2013, 10:51 AM
(11-12-2013 10:49 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  Talk about roasting. I dunno 'bout you people. Maybe it just speaks volumes to your character that the witch wasn't the first one you burned?[Image: cacklesmiley.gif]

That's the Catholics you are thinking of, Atheists tend to toss babies on the fire first. Evil_monster

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 5 users Like Revenant77x's post
13-12-2013, 02:09 PM
(11-12-2013 09:09 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  Whut? Why you say that? I read your posts.

Then we don't share the same definition of "care".

(11-12-2013 10:26 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Says the forum member with 40 and increasing reputation points.

Unfortunately, none of the ones that gave them to me ever speak to me. Nobody ever starts conversations with me. Do you know what that makes me feel? It makes me feel unwanted; it makes me feel like a worthless moron. That's why I feel like nobody cares about me.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
13-12-2013, 03:16 PM
Elk, we like you man. You just need a new mantra. Here, try this.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 5 users Like evenheathen's post
13-12-2013, 03:48 PM
(13-12-2013 02:09 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  
(11-12-2013 09:09 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  Whut? Why you say that? I read your posts.

(11-12-2013 10:26 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Says the forum member with 40 and increasing reputation points.

Unfortunately, none of the ones that gave them to me ever speak to me. Nobody ever starts conversations with me. Do you know what that makes me feel? It makes me feel unwanted; it makes me feel like a worthless moron. That's why I feel like nobody cares about me.

I've started plenty of conversations. Whether those conversations are with you or not is entirely up to you. I'd be thrilled if you took part in more of the conversations I'm having. Drum smashers are always welcome in my conversations.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 5 users Like Stark Raving's post
13-12-2013, 05:09 PM
(13-12-2013 02:09 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  

Like Stark says, rarely anybody starts a convo with a specific person on the forum, everyone just trows out what they want to talk about and see who is interested.
Nobody has ever started a conversation with me personally either, that's not how things work on the forums for the most part.
It is obvious that people here like you, me included, but you have to know that it's a two way street. The more you get involved with people the more they will interact back with you.
You can't stand in the corner and expect people to always come to you, doesn't matter how much they like you.
Step on the podium and show us your moves. Smile

Hug

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
[+] 1 user Likes Slowminded's post
13-12-2013, 07:05 PM
WTAF is going on in this thread?

Allow me to get it back on track...

(13-12-2013 02:09 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  ...
Do you know what that makes me feel? It makes me feel unwanted; it makes me feel like a worthless moron. That's why I feel like nobody cares about me.

Who The Actual Fuck do you think you are?

We will determine the value of your moronic-ness... not you!

I would consider you to be a highly valued moron.

Only a high-value moron would think that posting YouTube clips of dumb-fuck drummers contributes to the continuation of a conversation... a worthless moron would know that this act is a conversation killer.

Now we have a conversation going... your turn.

24-12-2013, 07:51 PM
(13-12-2013 07:05 PM)DLJ Wrote:  WTAF is going on in this thread?

Allow me to get it back on track...

(13-12-2013 02:09 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  ...
Do you know what that makes me feel? It makes me feel unwanted; it makes me feel like a worthless moron. That's why I feel like nobody cares about me.

Who The Actual Fuck do you think you are?

We will determine the value of your moronic-ness... not you!

I would consider you to be a highly valued moron.

Only a high-value moron would think that posting YouTube clips of dumb-fuck drummers contributes to the continuation of a conversation... a worthless moron would know that this act is a conversation killer.

Now we have a conversation going... your turn.

There is no conversation, only 0:36

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."