TTAs Best WTAF Awards

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
07-12-2013, 09:52 PM
RE: TTAs Best WTAF Awards
(07-12-2013 08:50 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(07-12-2013 08:39 AM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  The trolls. TTT etc; they do my fucking head in, they are nothing more than bags of meat, oxygen thieves at best. They're a waste of time.

Nice rant.

Feel better now?

Surely they are useful for target practice, no?

Angel

Haha. Fair enough. I was just ratty yesterday when I posted that. Trolls can be fun Big Grin

A man blames his bad childhood on leprechauns. He claims they don't exist, but yet still says without a doubt that they stole all his money and then killed his parents. That's why he became Leprechaun-Man

Im_Ryan forum member
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Monster_Riffs's post
07-12-2013, 09:54 PM
(07-12-2013 09:27 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(07-12-2013 08:50 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Nice rant.

Feel better now?

Surely they are useful for target practice, no?

Angel

I think all newbies should have to cut their teeth on trolls. Shortens the newbie status/time. Laughat Course there seems some debate on distinct troll definition from time to time. Weeping

You're right! We should have a troll arena thread where we throw theists in! The best TTA troller gets a lion of the week award Smile

A man blames his bad childhood on leprechauns. He claims they don't exist, but yet still says without a doubt that they stole all his money and then killed his parents. That's why he became Leprechaun-Man

Im_Ryan forum member
[+] 2 users Like Monster_Riffs's post
07-12-2013, 09:56 PM
(07-12-2013 09:34 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  
(07-12-2013 11:17 AM)DLJ Wrote:  [Image: blackadder-sarcastic-clap-o.gif]

Angel

I just neg repped Seth.

Thanks for the reminder; I was meaning to do that ages ago. Big Grin

Revenant77x (75) - Last updated 14-07-2013, 07:53 PM [Delete Rating]

Negative (-1): Keep doing what you do, it helps a lot of people. You're a major voice in this movement.

Pfft I did it before it was cool.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 4 users Like Revenant77x's post
07-12-2013, 10:29 PM
Who actually gives a shit about what this Dumb and Lazy Jackass thinks? Drinking Beverage
[+] 5 users Like Vosur's post
07-12-2013, 11:14 PM
(07-12-2013 09:56 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(07-12-2013 09:34 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  I just neg repped Seth.

Thanks for the reminder; I was meaning to do that ages ago. Big Grin

Revenant77x (75) - Last updated 14-07-2013, 07:53 PM [Delete Rating]

Negative (-1): Keep doing what you do, it helps a lot of people. You're a major voice in this movement.

Yabut, Cheap did -2.

Cheap got more balls than you.

I dare ya, go on, I dare ya!

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
07-12-2013, 11:17 PM
(07-12-2013 10:29 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Who actually gives a shit about what this Dumb and Lazy Jackass thinks? Drinking Beverage

Call that a roasting?

You can do better than that.

Angel

... said the Jew to the Kraut Ohmy

08-12-2013, 04:56 AM
Picture a twenty something year old toddler. This toddler should of grown up before now but for reasons unknown it still soils itself with shit, that it decides to spread around whilst spitting its dummy out.

This toddler can be annoying, tiresome, makes you feel weary yet...... there are the very odd and rare occasions where when you look into its eyes you see reason, personality, a life.

.... and then in a blink of an eye its over and Muffs carries on being Muffs. Drinking Beverage

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
08-12-2013, 08:41 AM
(08-12-2013 04:56 AM)bemore Wrote:  Picture a twenty something year old toddler. This toddler should have grown up before now but for reasons unknown it still soils itself with shit, that it decides to spread around whilst spitting its dummy out.

This toddler can be annoying, tiresome, makes you feel weary yet...... there are the very odd and rare occasions where when you look into its eyes you see reason, personality, a life.

.... and then in a blink of an eye it's over and Muffs carries on being Muffs. Drinking Beverage

Quite right!

Who The Actual Fuck does he think he is?

But what can we do, darling, he's at that worrisome age... too old for the teens' section and not old enough to mix with the adults.

I'm at my wits' end! What shall we do?

It's ok for you... you go off to work each day... I'm the one left here with the problem... Weeping

And since you mention it, when I first met him, I was surprised at his attire...
[Image: adultbaby.jpg]
'cause I expected him to be wearing pink not blue.

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
08-12-2013, 09:13 AM
(08-12-2013 08:41 AM)DLJ Wrote:  But what can we do, darling, he's at that worrisome age... too old for the teens' section and not old enough to mix with the adults.

You know he's my age, yeah?

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
08-12-2013, 09:52 AM
(07-12-2013 11:14 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(07-12-2013 09:56 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Revenant77x (75) - Last updated 14-07-2013, 07:53 PM [Delete Rating]

Yabut, Cheap did -2.

Cheap got more balls than you.

I dare ya, go on, I dare ya!

At the time I could only give 1 rep either way and if I update it now it will look as though she got in first. Should go put this in the first world problems thread.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post